Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:10:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum will rise again.  (Read 29235 times)
Grimjhow (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:37:45 AM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:43:44 AM

Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.

I believe it will. Just taking its time to regain itself because of the rampant scam ICOs and useless tokens. It will rise and take its lost place again in the coin market cap. I am one of those ethereum believers who are hoping the time will soon come to see it in the top spot with bitcoin ahead.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3890

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

The last time the lowest I have seen for ETH was $17 then I have seen the price went to $1200+. I see the price now is $106.77 and I do not see anything wrong with it considering the current market. I am pretty sure the price will start gaining soon.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:47:17 AM

ethereum indeed has very much confidence from the community of its fans, they also will definitely fight so that ethereum is not dead, I also believe that ethereum will recover, but when and how that happens nobody can predict it for sure.

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:47:44 AM

I really agree if what you say is Ethereum has been acknowledged by everyone. That is true. Ethereum is very good for investment and very much interested in this ethereum. I personally am very sure that ethereum will increase and recover. Maybe now the price of ethereum is still declining or unstable, but in the future we believe ethereum will increase in time
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

nearly everyone these days knows how bad ethereum is.

in any case there will be pumps soon, don't worry too much about it but it is unlikely to see it have the same old big pumps anymore because an overly pumped altcoin is known to perform badly after each pump. in other words the pump size shrinks each pumping round.

for example the first time you pump the altcoin 1000%, the second time you can only pump it 500% then next time 100% and then it will simply die and disappear.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Catt95

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

I agree. I still think ETH has to climb back to 1k$
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

I really believe in the potentials of ETH market,  though it had experienced a bad fall this time but definitely it will recover in due time. More people are still believing that eth will increase soon after this major adjustments in the crypto market. This is just the right time in buying more eth and hold until the market becomes active after the expected pump happens.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
prrlc

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:27:36 AM

I agree with you, etherium is having a very bad stuation but i think it will be continue. I think lowest etherium price is 50usd and it will going. But i believe that next year will change everything.

vi77ip

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

I consider ETH to be one of the most promising cryptocurrencies nowadays despite even a significant price reduction.
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

ethereum will increase again if the cryptocurrency market returns normally and the bitcoin height is all coins. so with the drop bitcoin is all the coins are falling down the price so raising bitcoin will revert all the high price.
mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:46:58 AM

Of course, it will rise again. ETH is one of the most important projects in the cryptocurrency market. Especially with new updates in 2019, we will probably see a big increase in its price.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

the ethereum will increase again if bitcoin is due to bitcoin dependent on all the coins. the bitcoin will adjust the price of coins if it is high or low. so we expect to increase bitcoin for all coins to rise

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:54:30 AM

ethereum may increase if the bitcoin increases. because the centry of all the coins is the bitcoin so maybe the bitcoin increases for all the coins.once bitcoin increases its price automatically ethereum will rise.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

Yah, ethereum is recognized by majority of ICOs in crypto that affected the price once bitcoin dump or even pump. We all know bitcoin is the only key to let the market be bullish again. No other coin in crypto that can change the entire coin prices.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:55:50 AM

There's a word I know. History always repeats itself. Ethereum will take back the number 2 shortly. I think Ripple doesn't deserve the number 2.

malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

I think, ethereum is a coin that will continue to grow and of course it will get stronger so I'm sure that ethereum will definitely recover soon and will rise again, don't hesitate with ethereum

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

I think it's only a matter of time for ethereum to recover, ethereum has a strong community and is a popular platform, although it won't be easy to recover but will definitely recover soon

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

I personally believe that the price of Etherum will increase. This is because in my opinion that Etherum is still very much in demand by people. Such a large market will give investors confidence. So I am very confident that the price of Etherum will increase and in the future we will face a much better situation for the digtial currency world.
cjie

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

Ethereum will surely rise again. We need to exercise some patience for it to regain itself. This year has been challenging and I know very soon it will be laughter for every investors that afford to have some patience.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: