Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum will rise again.  (Read 29237 times)
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

Its technology is really good and it has support for over 1000 ICO projects. But recently, ETH's founder, Vitalik Buterin, said that he does not hold much ETH as we think. Tokens have been distributed to a wide variety of large businesses. That is why I do not invest in ETH anymore and it will not go up anymore.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:59:43 PM

Like vitalik say no more 1000% Gain Party at this years and seem like he was right. Ethereaum going to 2 digits values, all people saying the down of ethereum because their platform already to many a crap Token and other thinks.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

im very sure, that etherium can revive again and back stable on around 500$, so buying more now while its price is so cheap.
not the fact that we will see 500 dollars very soon. $ 500 will not be earlier than at the summer of 2019. I think we will see the price of $ 50.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:42:46 PM

Under the condition of market reversal - yes. All Altcoins, along with Bitcoin, will grow in value, this is inevitable. However, no one knows when this will happen, and whether it will happen at all. It is also likely that most of the altcoins will not grow, then they will remain useless garbage.

I guess it'll happen this way - Bitcoin will return in some years together with other coins including ETH. It'll push ETH up, but it has to do sth right now! but ETH is falling, and it's painful!

kewlia

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:19:35 PM

actually ethereum, btc current market prices feeling, give tension all bitcoin holder. 2018 now stand on the end. but market still falling. ethereum so much popular currency. so we can hoped that, must near future market again can rise. just need to wait for good time.
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:22:06 PM

The cryptocurrency market develops cyclically and I am fully confident that growth will begin soon. That is why ether can make a good profit.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 09:26:42 PM

Definitely! Ethereum would rise again as soon as the bull run of bitcoin begins. No need to panic guys Ethereum would not go down. These are cryptocurrencies and so such fluctuations are bond to happen so what ever be the case don't sell your ethereum at this cheap price.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:29:11 PM

Like vitalik say no more 1000% Gain Party at this years and seem like he was right. Ethereaum going to 2 digits values, all people saying the down of ethereum because their platform already to many a crap Token and other thinks.

More than 80% of those crap tokens will not survive next few years. Only the best will stay alive and that`s something that we must be
aware of investors. I think that this wave of new tokens will not end any time soon, we can expect many more projects to be created on
Ethereum platform.
   Now there are many platforms, and many of them are very good investments in long-term. Nobody can say which one will be on the top
in 10 years, so my advice is try to have something from each of them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:49:50 PM

Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.

The price increase for Ethereum depends on whether the project team can increase the speed of transactions in the network or not. If they manage to do this and it will work in practice, the price of Ethereum will fly up.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:35:51 PM

Yes, I'm really sure that the Ethereum will rise once again simply because there are so many projects that are using its own platform. I'm also taking the advantage of its low price, buying more ETHs as I can to make profit at the future.
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:40:15 PM

there is no doubt that this will happen again. he rose earlier and ethereum will do it now

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:51:24 PM

In my personal view on this things, Ethereum will bounce again the only problems was I just don't when due to the market was also unpredictable to determine if the price value will increase or nor not. But 100% it will for sure especially by next year they have a good program in it about their platform erc20.
It depends on how fast the growth of main currency bitcoin will surge in the next months to come. Indeed we will see tue bounce back soon, but the reality was too hard and struggling to see. However all currencies exchanges is really dependent on bitcoin's economy, and as proven from previous dumping periods all cryptocurrency coins taking dip price after bitcoin also fall down. Don't lose hope eth will rise again and give us surprising profit soon.
PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:55:20 PM

I am sure that we did not see the bottom. it will manifest itself after the New Year holidays and during the Asian New Year. until this time, I think it is worth refraining from cryptocurrency purchases
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

Yeah sure, etherum will, let's see what they got with their etheruem 2.0 which they will launch next year, I believe that might be a game changer for ethereum.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

im very sure, that etherium can revive again and back stable on around 500$, so buying more now while its price is so cheap.

Let me join your group of optimists and Ethereum supporters. I am waiting for the rise of this altcoin, which can happen in 2019. However, I understand that we need to wait for it maybe more than 3-5 months.
LDenis555

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:25:18 AM

I really hope that the market will recover and the price of Ethereum will again correspond to its level, I really want everything to be good and not only that the trust in the crypto currency will be restored, but also everything in the price will grow.
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

The rise of Ethereum is inevitable, and now the price is very low, but it is difficult for Ethereum to return to the highest price. After all, the abuse of ICO makes it difficult to recover from the devaluation of Ethereum.

jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:27:09 AM

I do agree that ethereum will rise but the question is wold it better that the former or will be on the average but i just hope it turns out better than it was in the previous years
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:30:38 AM

The situation is now bad not only with Ethereum, all the coins have now dropped in price, but somehow, I think that everything will work out!
Ijabkobul

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

I wish that ethereum grows a lot, that we can make a very strong community, creative and above all with people who think about the collective, so we will be able to grow a lot, ethereum to the moon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: