Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum will rise again.  (Read 29237 times)
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:36:40 AM

Nobody have doubts that this coin will raise again. Moreover a major update is coming very soon and I hope it will push not only the Ethereums' price, but the whole market, because this currency also affects the whole industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:43:19 AM

I think so too. With the revival of the market, ethereum will again become demand and the price will increase significantly.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

yes maybe eth can go up again, but certainly not in the near future. it takes a long time for ethereum to return to normal. what we can do now is just buy and wait until the time comes
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:00:36 AM

Ethereum is most used crypto, is really sure sometimes Ethereum will rise again. Also, I hear Ethereum developers still developing Ethereum 2.0 but U don't know when it will release to the public. I'm sure when is release the price of Ethereum will moon again and the demand will more increased...
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:08:05 AM

In any case, you haven't took the loss unless you already dumped your coins. There is always hope in cryptocurrency especially for the coins who has a good background behind them. And during this time all you could do is look for the coins that are worth investing.
No losses until you sell. If you never sell, you're not in loss.

This was the summary that every holder is thinking, they just look at the value of their portfolio and thinks that they have been in tragic loss. Everyone is in loss unless you sell.

sell or not, when the price of the coin we hold falls is a loss. and you can't deny that. there are many meanings about losses but the point is that when the price goes down it is a loss.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
MazCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:14:47 AM

Ethereum has become the first choice of investors after its success in implementing ICO with prices continuing to increase until the end of 2017, even though prices have dropped I still believe ethereum will be able to do a bull run, overall all crypto coins have decreased due to hackers and scammers who scare everyone to invest and sell assets at low prices.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:24:58 AM

Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.

Yes of course! Eth already shown its potential in the market for the past years and we all know that it ranked as the second most best in the market next to bitcoin so it's only natural to decrease the price since the market is in bearish state. All coins are down so let's expect the reversal next year.
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:27:13 AM

I believe ethereum will rise again no matter what. But with the current situation of Cryptocurrency, no body can tell when ethereum will regain it's stand. But sooner or later,  it will rise.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:34:53 PM

the ethereal will again increase when investors continue to invest even today at low prices because I believe in saying that when there is a millionaire in the market.
Razera

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

Ethereum will rise again because from my experience for the one year shows that its goes up and down .So I strongly believe that the trend will continue it will rise again.Also I'm a pastor and I see that it will rise again.
ggeorgeokafor

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

eth should definitely rise again.. hopefully by 2019 2nd quarter
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

Whatever the condition right now, I believe that Ethereum can be available to rise again. This coin is an important coin with special platform that is used for the other platforms. well, we can see how the prospect of this coins. So, be sure that ETH can reach its high price again.
thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:38:31 PM

Exactly. My belief for ethereum is never done. I believe that this negativeness in the markets are gonna finish and the positive wave will surround all of us! Dont give up ethereum!

Moundhy

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

I think ethereum is still increasing again, because the quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and has a very good level of public trust.

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:49:12 PM

Ethereum was probably killed by ICOs. ICOs discourage investors, have negative impact on Ethereum, because ICOs are selling Ether tokens to get cash.
Also many ICOs are not allowed in the USA and China and I am afraid that they will ban the whole Ethereum platform. Because for what is Ethereum good for? For ICOs, gambling and Dapps like Cryptokitties.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

Will the HARD FORK os ETHEREUM in January 16, 2018 (approximately) will give a boost to ETH price?
If this will not help the price in the market! are we in danger? or the market will continue to fall?
Is this the Ethereum 2.0 that Vitalik said? i hope we can be in good hands now in the market!

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

ethereum is good and i believ that this cryptocurrency will go up really fast so do not need to sell it just wait fpr a while
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

Ethereum was probably killed by ICOs. ICOs discourage investors, have negative impact on Ethereum, because ICOs are selling Ether tokens to get cash.
Also many ICOs are not allowed in the USA and China and I am afraid that they will ban the whole Ethereum platform. Because for what is Ethereum good for? For ICOs, gambling and Dapps like Cryptokitties.
i think that you will be able to make a lot of money and you will believe in the different things as you  know what to do with your business
Skakmat

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:03:36 PM

I believe in this coin. If we analyze this, then we can say that this coin is number one for ico. Almost all ico projects are made on this platform, so it will always be in demand.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

There is no doubt that ethereum will rise again and this is hundred percent sure because down market always disappointed to every investors. Without any tension , It is the best opportunity to buy the Eth at this time and if any body buy to it now at present and he will the best earner in the bullish market. So don't waste time and buy it.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: