Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:37:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [STELO] ✅✅ POW MASTERNODE Algo Neoscrypt🔥🔥  (Read 28675 times)
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

In the Super Fast requirement, will the transactions always be fast regardless of the amount of transactions requested in the Stelo blockchain network?

OI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WriteHow

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

Why some posters are claiming that this is a scam project, wherein they are being listed to different rating sites. I suggest detractors should have a clear evidence first. Before accusing.

Really? I can pay and get your sh!t listed on ANY website. That doesn't make it legal!

As long the team is hidden , I strongly ALERT everyone to stay away from STELO.

No names = 110% scam.

Prove me wrong if you can!
oh brame

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:42:03 PM

Why some posters are claiming that this is a scam project, wherein they are being listed to different rating sites. I suggest detractors should have a clear evidence first. Before accusing.

Really? I can pay and get your sh!t listed on ANY website. That doesn't make it legal!

As long the team is hidden , I strongly ALERT everyone to stay away from STELO.

No names = 110% scam.

Prove me wrong if you can!
lmao dev accept this challenge if u can
rockfight (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

NEW POOL ADDED

https://onlycash.ddns.net/

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://onlycash.ddns.net:<PORT> -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> [-p <OPTIONS>]

vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:08:22 PM

I think is a good start to have an exchange listing already even if its small I think it will eventually grow it time and better dev effort from team Maybe later we will get a better listing on bigger exchange
I think I read some statement above, regarding the exchange but still its not confirmed. For me listing firts in exchange will add some spices in the project. The current project activities is working very well and with additional information and updates this will closely to achieve its goals.
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:43:00 PM

wow community grow up very fast
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:44:47 PM

I think with the few days launch they have already gotten great mining pools already I think this is actually ok to participate i will wait to see coin get listed first and then determine its outcome based on community support
I believe that your strategy is to take no risk, but almost some coins tend to change in value by getting listed.

Yeah that's right its always depend on the supply of the coins mined or available plus the investors who are dumping it.
Experienced investors have their own way and technique in investment.
Of course, and in most cases, large investors influence the value of coins on the market. Therefore, the price also depends on their strategies and investment methods.

To sum it all, investors plays a big role or impact in the value of coins in the market. It affects when someone will withdraw and invest on the said project. Hoping that the team will not stop in finding ways to make the project more developed, with that I am sure that they will achieve their main goals.
I agree with this statement of yours as even a small change in the total funds count as some percent change in value which can lead to exponential change.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

NEW POOL ADDED

https://onlycash.ddns.net/

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://onlycash.ddns.net:<PORT> -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> [-p <OPTIONS>]

More steps with STELO letting us understand the developers strong ability to meet the goal and a dedication from all the task, this cheers every individual.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

Stelo is project who have experienced team management as they are trying to get so many review to their project & already have most of them with good rating.
monkeydimi

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

NEW POOL FAIR LAUNCH FOR ALL MINERS

-Enjoy 0.3% fee
-payout time 1 hour
-ìintegated free chat in home page that you can have a good time with other miners and also post photos of your's RIG
-help new coin to spread hash

.Bat config example:

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://antares-pool.club:4233 -u WALLET -p c=STL

New Discord Channell:
https://discord.gg/hX9fNmq

Pool link:
https://antares-pool.club

happy mining  Roll Eyes

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:08:52 PM

Really? Where did you find this information mate? Perhaps, the team must have to do something that can clarify this issues. They need to be here and explain it inorder to avoid confusions that can affect in the upcoming token sales of Stelo project.
That's right, they should advertise that this is a normal project and not pay attention to these users, and not just lose sight of it.
That is ok!  They first need to prioritize on developmental activities of the project as the market condition it's not better now so this way every one can gain a strong winning spirit again.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:35:48 PM

Really? Where did you find this information mate? Perhaps, the team must have to do something that can clarify this issues. They need to be here and explain it inorder to avoid confusions that can affect in the upcoming token sales of Stelo project.
Are those guys have some proof of what they are posting? They should have concrete evidence for it will just be another nonesense posts.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:30:02 PM

Thanks for the announcement of the next pool for mining. I think many people want to choose between pools as all have at them a different system.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:41:31 PM

Are those guys have some proof of what they are posting? They should have concrete evidence for it will just be another nonesense posts.
it's just that some people have little understanding of such projects and make such statements without even reading carefully all the main documents of the project.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:48:28 PM

Excellent, the coin was very quickly added on exchange, and it is the excellent sign and haters now have no soil under by the own words.
Are you saying that coins have already been added to the exchange? But I did not find the Stelo coins in the Coinmarketcap list, or did I misunderstand something?

Being added to an exchange doesn't equal being added to coin marketcap, they work independently and for most part you first need to get listed on an exchange then get added there
Oh, thank you very much for the clarification, it was my mistake, I was a little confused about this distribution of coins.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

That's right, they should advertise that this is a normal project and not pay attention to these users, and not just lose sight of it.
That is ok!  They first need to prioritize on developmental activities of the project as the market condition it's not better now so this way every one can gain a strong winning spirit again.

Everyone in here are entitled with their opinion and probably just wanted to test how strong the team can handle with the issue. This is still new and a lot of things which needs to be develop.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:40:31 PM

it's just that some people have little understanding of such projects and make such statements without even reading carefully all the main documents of the project.

I agree, some people easily conclude about what kind of project this.That is why it is good that the team will find ways to stop those negative ideas. I believe that it only needs understanding and proofs just to win the heart or trust of the people. One of those is being actively give updates and answers directly their queries. Hoping that the team will never stop in finding waysjust to make it successful.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:09:01 PM

This project is great! But of course it is all because of the team.working towards the community to keep.reaching its goals. Well, as I can see they quickly added the coin on exchange which bring another factor for this project.
Now nothing depends on developers. It is difficult to lift tokens and coins in the price in the current situation. The market very weak it is also unknown when the situation is resolved.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:12:39 PM

Maybe or not, actually now have a lot of project involved in POW Masternode, so that people will take care more about project they pay attention.
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:23:06 PM

This project is great! But of course it is all because of the team.working towards the community to keep.reaching its goals. Well, as I can see they quickly added the coin on exchange which bring another factor for this project.
Now nothing depends on developers. It is difficult to lift tokens and coins in the price in the current situation. The market very weak it is also unknown when the situation is resolved.
Indeed, if we look at the current conditions it is certainly very difficult for the price of tokens and coins to rise better now we must be patient waiting for conditions to stabilize again I hope the condition of the cryptocurrency next year can be stable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: