Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [STELO] ✅✅ POW MASTERNODE Algo Neoscrypt🔥🔥  (Read 28675 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 04:57:07 AM

STELO is available for mining at https://mecryptosolo.club

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://mecryptosolo.club:4233 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=STL

What is payout minimum and also the charge fees for miners, How many percent will the pool charge?

I am predicting the fees for this one is 1% of current payout from your balance. That I think will be the minimum to charge.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:09:49 AM

Developers of stelo should also focus on MAC version as i reviewed various details it need to reach out to various users so the focus on various versions should be the high priority to gain more advantage for the project.

That will be a 100% for the team to develop not only for windows, androids But also many people are using Mac OS as their main Operating system,

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:53:37 AM

Developers of stelo should also focus on MAC version as i reviewed various details it need to reach out to various users so the focus on various versions should be the high priority to gain more advantage for the project.
They really need an iOS version of it though but I think it would be better if they make the Windows stable first then they gonna make an iOS version.
What about an Android version? Most of us use Windows and Android, so I think its better to build an android version rather than yours.
I think it is necessary that all possible options be available for installing the application. Users need all versions, as for Windows, for Android and also for iOS.

Definitely, this is in order to be able to take part all the users whether of what kind of version they are. This is also an important thing to consider so that they can get more clients.
I completely argree with you, and i think a lot of people ready for mining this coin at this time.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:43:50 AM

They really need an iOS version of it though but I think it would be better if they make the Windows stable first then they gonna make an iOS version.

I doubt they are gonna bother with making an iOS version, there's barely any point of running a masternode on a freakin small mobile device
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:47:26 AM

Mac version seems overkill when they are still working on their windows version especially when the market share of Mac users is so freakin tiny atm
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:01:42 AM

I doubt they are gonna bother with making an iOS version, there's barely any point of running a masternode on a freakin small mobile device
In my opinion, iOS version is not for mining, only for hold STL as owner is better than mining or running Master node.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

Mac version seems overkill when they are still working on their windows version especially when the market share of Mac users is so freakin tiny atm

We seems to know that there are a lot of people which commonly uses an Android version so probably dev might focus first on this thing. And yes, MAC version are pretty much harder and only so little that actually are using which basically it's not that economical.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:10:16 PM

We seems to know that there are a lot of people which commonly uses an Android version so probably dev might focus first on this thing. And yes, MAC version are pretty much harder and only so little that actually are using which basically it's not that economical.

But as we can see in the website of Stelo project, Mac version is coming soon. Meaning, that they already developed this version. And the only thing we can do for now is to wait for this and hope that it will be liked by many supporters and can attract more people to join in here.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

It precisely. It is necessary to work mainly on the most popular platform, otherwise the project can simply die due to the lack of popularity.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:36:53 PM

It precisely. It is necessary to work mainly on the most popular platform, otherwise the project can simply die due to the lack of popularity.

But the thing that they need to develop first is basically the common used firmware which is the android. Most phone used it due to the reason that it's free and a user-friendly kind of features. So, let's just say that after that, everything will follow.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
UncleBuk

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

Well that was fun while it lasted. Another scam coin, Think it's officially dead. The Devs have vanished, Mutiny in the discord and price dumped to 0.00000011

Only thing left is a bunch of broken english shill accounts here.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

More people are keep on getting aware of the Stelo project. No doubt about it because the team of the Stelo is keep on doing a great performance in its developments and also, to attract more users of the platform. Keep it up and more positive and good outcome will keep coming in the way of success of the Stelo.
Actually, Stelo is now creating good name in the crypto market nowadays and seem they are getting popular each day. Also able to make the public impressed there updates and good work. Absolutely they can achieve there goals and plans in the future.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

More people are keep on getting aware of the Stelo project. No doubt about it because the team of the Stelo is keep on doing a great performance in its developments and also, to attract more users of the platform. Keep it up and more positive and good outcome will keep coming in the way of success of the Stelo.
Actually, Stelo is now creating good name in the crypto market nowadays and seem they are getting popular each day. Also able to make the public impressed there updates and good work. Absolutely they can achieve there goals and plans in the future.

I see this team very professional and specialized. I think, they will achieve great success in developing their ideas
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

Not quite see the whole thing about the project though but it seems their goals are very easy to reach and I wonder what they did after they reached the goals?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

Potential SCAM!

Reasons:
Another PIVX clone (takes 10min to deploy it)
Website , Bad Grammar
Team - Unknown - HIDEN -> SCAM 11000%
Wallet have a malware! - PIVX original wallet source is virus free!

Not sure if your opinion is true but it seems like they have to an exchange named finexbox. Do listing on an exchange not sufficient for you?
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

I see this team very professional and specialized. I think, they will achieve great success in developing their ideas
Hopefully that wait will be over. I also wabt to witness the ppositive outcome if this project. I heard alot of good reviewsand feedbacks that leads the project to the track of victory.  I know  its too early to celebrate pproject success but let's don't forget the huge success comes from tiny one which we need to appreciate and celebrated.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

I think what he is trying to say is MAC and miss interpret it as an iOS. It's because he is trying to state Windows which is more favorable on computer devices. Well, if he really meant iOS then its very hassle then. lol.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

Potential SCAM!

Reasons:
Another PIVX clone (takes 10min to deploy it)
Website , Bad Grammar
Team - Unknown - HIDEN -> SCAM 11000%
Wallet have a malware! - PIVX original wallet source is virus free!

Not sure if your opinion is true but it seems like they have to an exchange named finexbox. Do listing on an exchange not sufficient for you?
I notice stelo website is accessible, they did made information on wallet updated version, Could you explain more about the issue you are facing and  malware attack. That will enlighten and let developers understand if it is an issue nor it helps everyone to take a right decision. We need some data to understand and analyse the issue to consider.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

Stelo has several features which will attract crypto users to support their platform. Anonymous transactions will be their number one priority on this project.
I think the offers are common from all the project but how they maintain those thats the main factor.so the team should stay on correct plan & go for it to fullfil
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:37:53 PM

Stelo has several features which will attract crypto users to support their platform. Anonymous transactions will be their number one priority on this project.
I think the offers are common from all the project but how they maintain those thats the main factor.so the team should stay on correct plan & go for it to fullfil
This work must be followed very closely. Otherwise, you can not understand how in general this work can develop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: