Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding BTC at this satge is a bad idea?  (Read 2298 times)
Alisa014

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

The price of every major cryptocurrency dropped dramatically:

https://coinedtimes.com/drop-in-prices-a-turbulent-week-for-the-crypto-market/

Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:29:13 PM

You need enlightenment and you already drawn a conclusion that holding bitcoin is bad. Well I must correct you on that holding now is the only sensible thing to do now for me because the loss has already been gotten

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

BTC is showing weakness and loosing ground day by day I think it is the time for the investors to book profit who are on profit and minimize losses who already suffered a big loss. Can anybody enlighten me on this issue now?

in fact, it was the most logical to take a position in the dollar until a few months ago. currently, btc to move to another place does not make much sense. there are losses, but within 1 year, btc will surely close these losses.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

Hold, sell and buy must be based on an analysis.Especially as to sell at such low price as now nobody wants.
because by holding a lot of people can get a big profit, especially in the current conditions. holding it is one of the best ways to avoid losses and can get a big profit later

rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

It actually depends on what you want to do because I still believe that you can only lose in crypto after you may have sold your holden. The price is low I agree but you can still do business even under this price catastrophy which means buying now and sell off once there is a little appreciation on the price. Though this may mean looking for a fresh money to invest.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

I saw still many people are making skeptical statements. If you really believe in Bitcoin then its no matter whats happening to its price.
I personally believe in blockchain technology. Which is really revolutionary and have potential to change worlds business and economic parameter.

But according to current market rate of BTC selling is very bad idea but at the same time Holding is also not good idea.

Holding Bitcoin is an individual choices, it maybe bad on other investors thinking but again it is a choice. Market Volatility affects individual market strategy. some make a sell off for early sign of down ward trend but some remsins holding on. the market correct it self after the huge drops. it may take sometimes but it goes up again. investors losses some but still making some investing aftet such lost. this is the nature of the market.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:19:52 PM

If we talk about this at this time, then holding on this time will not harm our investment. Because the price of Bitcoin has gone down quite a bit. Because of which we do not have any other way than to hold.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 03:23:47 PM

BTC is showing weakness and loosing ground day by day I think it is the time for the investors to book profit who are on profit and minimize losses who already suffered a big loss. Can anybody enlighten me on this issue now?

Now is the best time to invest in bitcoin as paradoxical as it may sound. If you look at all the successful investors, they have one thing in common: they invested when others were afraid and sold everything they have at low prices. So now some have everything and others have nothing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
AnDoom

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

Maybe you are right mate. As for me I sold BTC and bought some IOTA, MGO, ETH and a few more. Must confess it was worth it. However the time will tell.
poloollec

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:11:27 AM

Maybe you are right mate. As for me I sold BTC and bought some IOTA, MGO, ETH and a few more. Must confess it was worth it. However the time will tell.
Not sure if selling major currencies will benefit you much in the future but of course it's up to you to decide
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:01:08 AM

Holding btc at this stage is a bad idea a good topic as nowadays market drop down as prices at now lowest that's why experts also opinion to invest if having money and if having coins than hold it for a few time.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:56:03 AM

To get profit by daily day is bad ideas for holding or keeping bitcoin right now, we have looking other way how to make money with daily by investing at crypto, many altcoin could give us profit by daily day trade and never hold your money at bitcoin right now.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:14:03 AM

i think price will regain after new eve...i want to hold the btc till the eve
Yes I really agree with you, it's interesting that we can hold our bitcoin or our Altcoin for the New Year's Eve which will be coming soon. Because as always prices always rise at each turn of the year. I have felt it in the previous year.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 05:10:24 AM

If you are in cryto for long-term it's a good idea as cryto is technology and technology developped constantly the last 20 years.

Cyrpto is an investment for the future of currency so buying today at $1,000 or $10,000 should have little affect if you think it'll be at $100,000 in the next 10-20 years.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:48:40 AM

Bitcoin is good if we hold now and it is a bad idea if we sell now then we can lose much of money crypto market is very down now so it affects much lives and due to it's fall now i an searching for the job because we can not live smoothly if we depend upon it right now.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:00:21 AM

Bitcoin prices are currently down very far from the highest price rate, in my opinion, Bitcoin is still very good to be used as an investment, and this is our chance to be able to buy at the current price rate, and we hold it up again, and of course we will get big profits. And next year the price of Bitcoin will definitely peak again.
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:52:52 AM

It's not a bad idea to invest in bitcoin now because its price is now so if you invest in it now I probably think that your money will be huge.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

Holding BTC at this stage is almost required from all of us true BTC believers. Selling will hurt BTC more. And most of all, selling will only mean loss to a lot of us. The price at this moment is like a throwback to so many months ago. We need to hodl still and wait for the price to get back to its old position.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:21:22 PM

To all investors who suffered on big losses just stay calm because the price of bitcoin will really bounce back in this coming 2019 so just wait more time and control your emotion or do not be greedy. All token in cryptocurrency always this situation which you can see there weaknesses but it is part to become more solid token among all cryptocurrency.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 04:00:45 PM

I don’t think so right now it’s time to hold bitcoin for long term & wait for a bull run. If you sell your coins in a bearish market than you will be in huge loss so to avoid this loss you have to hold bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: