Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding BTC at this satge is a bad idea?  (Read 2298 times)
kelz1
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

Holding bitcoin now really is a bad idea, at these prices we should all be buying more, it is crazy to think what is happening right now. Next year will be a better one for sure

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

BTC is showing weakness and loosing ground day by day I think it is the time for the investors to book profit who are on profit and minimize losses who already suffered a big loss. Can anybody enlighten me on this issue now?
what you think about in bitcoin investments that are clearly at high risk for loss, minimize losses is not the right step for you to do now, let the market fluctuate without clear control, this is a war that we have to win and you don't need to despair

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1256

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

Holding bitcoin now really is a bad idea, at these prices we should all be buying more, it is crazy to think what is happening right now. Next year will be a better one for sure

Yea the best thing to do now is sell, sell it all, turn off your lights and
go to bed, forget all about bitcoin and hibernate. When you come out
of your hibernation and bitcoin is at 5000, 8000, 12000 buy again!
Because there is a group of you who do the wrong things at the wrong time.

I know this first hand, a person who I introduced to bitcoin last year
still cannot understand what to do. Only last weekend they came to
me and said they wanted to sell, "im fed up with this" but when bitcoin
was on a slight rise last week they wanted to buy.

Why would you sell when the value is down? Because you are part of
the "buy high, sell low" crowd.

You have to analyse this and figure out what is wrong, "BUY HIGH, SELL LOW"
If you cannot work out what is wrong, well then......

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

BTC is showing weakness and loosing ground day by day I think it is the time for the investors to book profit who are on profit and minimize losses who already suffered a big loss. Can anybody enlighten me on this issue now?
Yes there are times like this but i think you must never have of your holdings because recovery needs time.Theres always a correction happening in the crypto community so we must hold for now.We might wake up one day regretting because we got panic sell when bitcoin have in its downfall.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1353

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:23:01 AM

I would liquidate if I don't have that much money, but for those who can bear the losses, holding is the only option, and you can't take losses if you don't sell, though if everyone sold their bags, you're left with useless piece of code on your machine (which is still unlikely to happen). I guess holding is the most painful yet viable thing to do, and just do some other things while the market is down.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

It could be yes and no, depend on how long you can hold your bitcoin, for long term I see a great future ahead, but for short term I don't see we can make any profit, the price tends to fall down and stagnant, holding might be great option if you got huge capital to stock bitcoin, and I don't suggest to do any unnecessary sell, holding is still better than selling
Marshall14

Activity: 112
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:15:56 AM

If you sell everything off right now,there is a huge possibility you'll be kicking yourself in the coming years,if you're still holding on, then you haven't incurred any loss as of yet, ateast until you sell, so just hodl on if you really can survive in real life without the cash
Long term is gonna be profitable for the bitcoin,at this moment it's nothing to write home about
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

Holding isnt bad idea during this time , it will help you to avoid losing money. Wait for the right time to sell it so dont have any regrets at the end. You need to be patient enough to survive in this kind of happening , because I know that some of you already sell your btc and been sad for the outcome. Well the choice is on your hand , it depends on you.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:21:01 PM

It depends on how much money you invested. Surely, if you bought bitcoin at a lower price, then it is still good. But if you bought bitcoin and a higher price than this, then you should hold. Because you haven't taken the loss if you still hold your coin. That's the best move right now especially if you're not gonna earn a lot of profit.

Zaarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:26:16 PM

Everyone of us now was encumbrance loses we invest or we attain bitcoin behind the value was tall but now it continues  falling therefore it means yet share our coins. Holding is not the bad idea but you are thinking that selling your coins in the demean price therefore that is not the satisfying idea. The best thing to get your hands on was invest get sticking to of more bitcoin following the value is low and be beached on for the long term and surely the value will rise and you will earn.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:33:03 PM

Hey I understand that the downfall in prices have spooked you, and you wish to initiate a panic sale but do not do it as you'll incur more looses than profits at this stage. It's been a tough year for bitcoins, and the past few days have broken all resistance levels which led to investors into panic selling. I believe that it's only a matter of days now before we see a recovery as Nasdaq is coming with Bitcoins futures which shall propel bitcoins prices upwards. Also I feel that in February hearing Sec shall pass Bitcoin Etfs, and plus there's Bakkt also coming so hodl for few days.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

I think there are general selling sentiments in the market and the bitcoin price is not helping matters as it has consistently kept going down for the past 2 weeks. Holding bitcoin to wait for the price to go up before selling is a strategy to make some profit but this situation has kept sliding down and has depleted wallets of all the holders.
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

I support this idea because continously bitcoin price is decreasing and it is difficult to determine when price will rise, and is it have any possibility to rise price?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

No bad idea with me ,look like the downfall price have been Bitcoin market.it is the good time to invest, holding everyone.i know many people shocked Bitcoin volume, because it already huge down.but I hope it is the main suffering to the future increase Bitcoin price.so remember it and don't forgot your real opportunity.it will can be change your life anytime.
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:01:01 PM

I don't think so, this stage is better to hold and keep BTC secure on the wallet than selling it. For more than three weeks Bitcoin and other major crypto currency significantly dropped. There is no idea and opinion to explain the recent price down or red market because it is really hard to predict and analyze the market. All are seemed unpredictable even beyond the expectation where most bitcoin users or holders say that this year would be the bull market. In fact, we don't see it yet.

It makes the holders of Bitcoin worry and confused whether to keep it or sell it now. As the bitcoin and altcoins are losing out the value. I personally prefer to wait and not becoming panic to this situation.

enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

Indeed, bitcoin is now experiencing a fairly low decline, but the choice to hold it does not mean a bad idea, because bitcoin will definitely rise again to its best price, rather than selling it now will have a big loss, in my opinion holding it is the best choice.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

Everyone of us now was suffering loses we invest or we buy bitcoin when the value was high but now it continues  falling so it means still hold our coins. Holding is not the bad idea but you are thinking that selling your coins in the lower price so that is not the good idea. The best thing to do was invest buy more bitcoin when the value is low and hold for the long term and surely the value will rise and you will earn.

Shocked Not ..
do not do it to sell at a price that is currently declining, it is a very bad idea, because if prices decline, you have to buy and collect as much as possible, investment is certainly the most favorite alternative for people, because the work is very simple, they just wait when the price will rise, but continue to survive in no hurry to sell it. It takes strong self confidence not to be tempted by other people to sell at cheap prices.
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

I always hold. I don't think holding is anytime a bad idea. Selling in a frenzy is a bad idea.If the market is red and everyone is selling, then I won't sell.If everyone is buying then I will sell.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:55:59 PM

Holding the bitcoin causes the value if our holding to loss until the prices keep falling but we never knows when the prices will increase and decrease so everyone hope is that the prices can increase very soon so they can make more profits if we can buy some bitcoins at very cheap.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

More terrible bad ideas if you keep hold and save your bitcoin asset, look bitcoin price have drop under $4,000 and you keep trust bitcoin will growing up is bullshit, you have sell bitcoin and save your money until bitcoin is back to re investing again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: