Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding BTC at this satge is a bad idea?  (Read 2298 times)
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:04:15 PM

I don't think so. Although Btc is dipping hourly, daily and weekly even with this I can see a bright outcome from this grave dip. So it's better to accumulate more from the weak hands now.
You think things are positive and the rest think with bad things. The market drops you see the poles but there are a lot of people seeing the dark colors. I fear that this market is killing the investors.

dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:16:23 PM

I prefer to wait until it reaches to avaible price to sell. Since it is instable in price, I'm pretty sure that its price go up again. It is just a matter of time.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
c-jones89

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

Regarding that long post with red letters, money gets printed any time we need more, federal reserves are there to make sure we have enough cash.

I think that it is ridiculous for someone holding coins through the past couple of months to start selling now. The biggest wave has past and any further tribulation will be insignificant compared to the overall drop of the price. What is the worse that could happen? It will drop from 3.5k to 1k? That is nothing considering the bigger picture.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:58:24 PM

I think the best thing to do now is to keep holding bitcoin. Selling it now is an absolutely stupid idea because you will not get any profit. And the prospect of bitcoin price growth is still real, so I do not advise you to hurry with the sale of coins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:04:04 PM

It looks like its bad idea to hold bitcoin at this moment.
There are people who will hold no mater what, that`s their point of view, people that have already withdraw and will never get into this story again etc. Believing in project or in its price recovery will determine a reaction of a `Holder`. The way that someone get in possession of a coin or amount of it is also important. For example, my friend got a bitcoin instead of dollars from his friend. Didn`t have other way to pay him because was out of the country and send him BTC. The price was 300 dollars. My friend didn`t sold it at 20 000 and didn`t sell it now, he still have that one coin. He feel sorry for not sell it on 20 thousand but he will definitely not going to sell it now. Everything is matter of perspective  of an individual or personal experience.
I am holding some amount of bitcoin that I dedicated for holding on long therm purpose. It can`t hurt me, financially speaking, so I will keep it and wait for better days to came.
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:21:07 PM

Just the same in the period of such a strong fall in the price of cryptocurrency need to hold bitcoin as long as possible, namely until the price is restored. I think that the price will grow, so I will not sell my coins and I advise you to do the same.

Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:23:30 PM

I think this is the best idea for bitcoin now that the market is fluctuating a lot. In no case can you sell your coins. We must continue to believe that the price will rise. Do not make the main mistake of most investors and do not panic.

abojamal

Merit: 17

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

BTC is showing weakness and loosing ground day by day I think it is the time for the investors to book profit who are on profit and minimize losses who already suffered a big loss. Can anybody enlighten me on this issue now?

It is not entirely clear to me what do you mean
But anyway the situation is cloudy
No one knows when the landing ends
So a decision to sell with a loss may be a risk.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:42:04 PM

I think that you are absolutely in vain doubt in bitcoin and you need to gather your strength and thoughts to carefully study the technology itself and understand that volatility does not carry anything terrible, it just needs to endure. Moreover, no one knows the nature of such a strong price fluctuation and it is possible that all this is created artificially for large whales to enter the market.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:28:19 PM

BTC is showing weakness and loosing ground day by day I think it is the time for the investors to book profit who are on profit and minimize losses who already suffered a big loss. Can anybody enlighten me on this issue now?
If I know the situation we are in, the cause and when it will going to be recover, I can help you. But it is hard to help due to it is not known where the deepest point will be. But if you want to make great profit you should take risks otherwise waiting is the best choice.
wewe123

Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:58:03 PM

One of the quick defense with our investments ,especially this time that bitcoin value is getting lower and lower , is to hodl your coins for quiet some time until the price will back from its form, tgis is ti avoid much loses to your investments because of the price value falldown.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

Holding BTC at this stage is a bad idea and I wouldn't say that it is a bad idea because the market of crypto is totally cold and being down approximately last of one year. And I hope it will be rise up again and holding the bitcoin is better idea then sale. Buying and holding the BTC this time is a good idea for huge profit and recovery the same.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:33:39 PM

I'm very sure Bitcoin will have another surprise in the future, The "Whale" may be planning something big, just be patient with the current market conditions, even though it hurts to see prices drop. Positive thinking and continuing to follow the news are the most important things we can do now.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:44:14 PM

That's correct this recent price value of bitcoin many more investors and bitcoin holder suffering losses, but it doesn't mean this stage price value are bad idea to hold bitcoin, for me during the price dumoed it's good time to hold my p bitcoin asset to avoid more losses and I'll wait for the next rebound not only to cut of loses but to got better profits patience is the best key to success.

jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:58:06 AM

In this situation holding is the best way we need to make especially when we lose in our portfolio's because if you sell it now maybe your losses will increase,and if you holding BTC believe on it ignore your portfolio for now to avoid panic sell.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:24:53 AM

I don't think so. Although Btc is dipping hourly, daily and weekly even with this I can see a bright outcome from this grave dip. So it's better to accumulate more from the weak hands now.
You think things are positive and the rest think with bad things. The market drops you see the poles but there are a lot of people seeing the dark colors. I fear that this market is killing the investors.
for the long term it won't kill you, why ? because bitcoin will continue to grow and develop even though the current market conditions are pretty bad, but it won't affect the future of bitcoin, so for those of you who hold back for the long term, don't panic just focus in the future and your target, but for the short term you have to keep monitoring, the prices very volatile right now!
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:32:13 AM

How can holding be a bad idea if that is the reason a lot of people are rich right now.

A lot of people take a hold of their BTCs in the past and that is the reason why a lot of people earned a lot of profit out of it, so why would it be a bad thing? Also, it is a low price these days and if you will be selling them off now you will be in the disadvantage. Holding these days is the great way to keep your profit and if the price pumps again, you can realize how great it is to hold.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 05:23:49 AM

Holding BTC at this stage is the good idea now this time for me,lot of people getting holding their Bitcoin because will receive more profitable. Actually I do not ignore this think I have keep it buy&sales trading countinue.if market situation now very bad think failed then I'm happy to enjoyed countinue our work. Cry
Bitc0ineX

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:36:06 AM

How can holding be a bad idea if that is the reason a lot of people are rich right now.

A lot of people take a hold of their BTCs in the past and that is the reason why a lot of people earned a lot of profit out of it, so why would it be a bad thing? Also, it is a low price these days and if you will be selling them off now you will be in the disadvantage. Holding these days is the great way to keep your profit and if the price pumps again, you can realize how great it is to hold.

I agree with your idea, but I think everything is about etf.
According to a news release published by ccn. etf has rejected the Bitcoin request until the end of February 2019
If etf accepts bitcoin, bitcoin will grow again, otherwise bitcoin will drop sharply.
Everything is like gambling

you can read full news here:
https://www.ccn.com/as-expected-sec-delays-vaneck-bitcoin-etf-decision-until-february-27/
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:40:47 AM

Not its not, holding is the key, if you are bought bitcoin at $15k before and sell it now, thats a bad idea. No one wants to get lose instead of making profits in crypto, just wait for the healthy recovery and dont let panic manipulates you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: