Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding BTC at this satge is a bad idea?  (Read 2298 times)
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 02:19:45 PM

BTC is showing weakness and loosing ground day by day I think it is the time for the investors to book profit who are on profit and minimize losses who already suffered a big loss. Can anybody enlighten me on this issue now?

It's hard to explain what is happening right now, and people are showing sign of giving up because of the market trend, I thought we are at the bottom when it hit $3800 but now it's $3300 and people are looking and wondering if this will go on next week or before the end of the year, it's a big turn around from what happen last year.

AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

Not only who suffering loses but everyone of us was suffering off that because when we start to invest in bitcoin the value was high but I still believing in bitcoin that it will rise again after of this falling. Holding is not one of the bad idea right now but this is one of the best thing to do this time of falling and patiently wait for the up coming rising.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

it is nt advisable to sell btc when the market is going down these kinds of panic situations will come in any financial market that doesn't mean the market is dead again bitcoin correction completes and bounce back to previous levels
In fact many have become confused and panicked when bitcoin has not increased to go up and even go down, but it should be better to hold back to wait for the market to come back again.
right because holding bitcoin now is a good opportunity to make a profit later, because in a short time the bitcoin will experience a good price increase that can make users laugh again
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

Well if its a bad idea to hold then its a bad idea to sell that the current market situation is not nice does not mean we should give up on it there will be a recovery on bitcoin by the coming year so just hold
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

Hold, sell and buy must be based on an analysis.Especially as to sell at such low price as now nobody wants.
I agree that people should not take decisions as important as those based on their feelings, people need to have a reason of why they are doing what they are doing if they are not then they have no strategy in place which means that most likely they will fail when they are faced to make those decisions, in the other hand the one that knows why he is buying or selling his coins and when he wishes to enter or get out of the market has bigger chances of success just because of his systematic thinking.

So to all of those people out there thinking about doing something remember the next, first try to determine what it is the best course of action and once you do that then you can do what your analysis tells you.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:08:26 PM

not a bad idea, it's a good idea and potentially than you have to sell BTTC now but in a low price situation it can make you lose. so hold is the best step.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

yeah a quiet bad when holding BTC at this stage i think, but if you mean that when you buy when the price is high, but i guess this time is the time for the new investor to start the new one, with this maybe that can calling some of your luck when begin it

thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:56:00 PM

holding BTC at this stage is definitely not a bad idea as we are just experiencing a bear market at the moment but in time to come bitcoin will bounce back and things will be back to normal. if you have some bitcoins, hold it and wait patiently for price to bounce back

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

If you really believe in something, you have to follow it till the end. So if you feel it with the Bitcoin you have to follow it. They say love or leave it, so simple. And my idea for this question is the Bitcoin Hodling is very dangerous think to do right now unless you are very rich. The    unstable market situation can bankrupt you if you invest everything. So be carefull..
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:10:56 PM

I don't see the point in selling your Bitcoin if you have held it up to this point. If I were to be asked I'd say hold it and wait it out than selling now and regretting it later.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: