Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:56:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs?  (Read 14212 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:17:04 AM

Bitcoin SV is showing great results while the entire market is red.
Maybe there is still time to enjoy this new hype and make some fast profit with this AltCoin.
It's bitcoin cash flippening.

Bitcoin cash ABC are now moving their funds to SV. We can see it survive during this red market but once the market starts to recover, we will see this as one of those that will be turning on red again. For day traders, it's up to you on how you'll take this situation.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:48:08 AM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!
That is good alts. That have good potential in the future. There are lots of good coins to buy and hold for a long term investments and it is actually a good chance for now to buy these coins because the price is very low. So for me, now is the best time to buy for the coins that is valuable in the future.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:04:21 AM

Of course, I agree with the above opinion that now is the right time to buy altcoins, don't buy coins wrong, choose which of course will give good prospects for the future and profitable

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:20:42 AM

I think the only alts we should contemplate buying right now are the quality ones, this is no time to be taking a punt on an outsider ICO with no sign of a working product. I would suggest staggering your purchase over a few weeks to take advantage of any further pullbacks in price.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

actually the right time to enter and buy an altcoin is when the price at the exchange falls and the price is very cheap then you can buy as much as you can by utilizing the price conditions that are still cheap like now.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:42:11 AM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
The coins you named are, of course, good. However, it seems that the most appropriate time for their purchase is still to come. Bitcoin is expected to fall in price in January and February, so altcoins will also go down in price, including cardano and stellar. Therefore, it is better to buy these coins in small batches.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:42:49 AM

Of course it makes sense to invest in alts, which entrenched at the top of the list. They will not be able to disappear from the market, but they will be able to start growing as the entire market grows.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:49:15 AM

These projects are undoubtedly good. BUT, if I were you, I would have looked at the coins that are not in TOP100. These coins can bring you the cherished x100. For example Fusion or PChain

Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 05:49:21 AM

What do you think?
Yes of course while the price is still very low. You can invest in top ranks alt coins in cmc or the best is invest all in bitcoin because i assure you that when bull runs come then maybe a new ATH of bitcoin price will
be hit. Theres no definite time but Im pretty sure that it will hit a new ATH.
X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:49:48 AM

What do you think?

yes, this is the best time to buy alts,,
ADA is good choise,, and i think you should think about EOS too  Wink
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:51:30 AM

What do you think?

Yes it is definitely still the right time to buy alts and those coins that are really good to take advantage to buy are Ethereum, ADA, Nem, Utrust, Pundix and loyal as well. Then once you have it then hold it in a long term too. This is the best and good to apply when we buy altcoins in the market.
Grobokopalka

Activity: 579

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 06:21:59 AM

I'll wait a little longer. This is not the bottom, I'm sure. The price will be even lower. And then it will be possible to enter the market. The main thing is not to miss the beginning of the turn.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:40:38 AM

What do you think?
as a trader it must be smart to take advantage of the current market situation because the price is cheap. but before investing in it try to analyze it before deciding to join. in order to be able to get altcoins that meet the criteria, have high quality, have good vision and mission, and have a great working team

payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 07:47:10 AM

I decide to buy ALT at the end of years.. now om still research what best ALT coin to hodl for next year.. good luck guys..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 07:53:09 AM

I bought ripple, stellar and cardano for a long-term investment because I believe in the team work they provide, the best services and the growing coin community. I am optimistic that in 2019 prices will improve and profits will be obtained from crypto
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

Quality Altcoins, yes, it can easily double your funds when the market recovers. XRP, Stellar, Cardano and TRON are good choices to buy now. We don't need to wait for the bullish, a small bounce of the market can make XRP, Stellar, Cardano and TRON price double.
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

I think this is the best time to buy some alt coins, because the prices have started to be normal and are very good for long-term and very profitable.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:36:08 AM

I believe that we will never go to such prices again and it is an awesome opportunity to buy altcoins at the moment. I have bought some NEO, EOS and IOTA and want to buy more Ethereum for the long term holding.

kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:51:06 AM

I believe this time we should be ready to make some purchase on any coins that we believe will have a good future.
Usually after a big drop like this, there will be a big pump to take the coins rise so high.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:04:26 AM

I would recommend buying up as much Ethereum as you possibly can. It is one of the few coins with a proven use case and is set to dominate the market for Security Token Offerings the same way it has dominated ICO's. With it trading below $100 it also makes a very affordable Christmas gift.
ETH still have room to pump, I still hold and plans to buy more, but no sign of pump at this moment so will wait when it will have point of stability in some time.
I see ethereum decreasing in recent days, if you have ethereum better to gather again from now to see the price is very cheap, this is an opportunity for everyone who wants to have it and if you buy now the benefits will be very visible in the future.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: