Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs?  (Read 14212 times)
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:22:37 AM

Yes it really makes difference between some Altcoins if they have and don't have a working teams and good vision in the future. And I think buying now your favorite currency to make a good amount of profit this coming year is really a great time while the value of any currency is in a low price that can make you more investments.

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:28:21 AM

I think the market is starting to get better after a prolonged depression. Although the year 2018 was not the best for crypto, technologies continued to evolve. In the coming year, events are expected that can suddenly raise the capitalization much higher than the previous ATH.
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:31:25 AM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!

I also said YES ... because at this time Altcoin prices are in the stage of increasing and very many parties have predicted the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rise in the near future ... so now is the right time for us to invest the money we have to buy some Altcoin which will potentially increase
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:00:10 AM

Before faced at new years just few day, we have best optional for investing money at bitcoin or altcoin, we can start invest money at several altcoin kinds because is the best way how to get profit at new year with some altcoin.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

By at this time all crypto coins already drops out so its time to buy a cheap price of altcoins at this time for christmas but I think it will rise soon.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:49:22 AM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
I think, it's not good to hold it for a couple of years but only for a couple of months because if you look at the conditions now in the market, it gives bad indications for the holders I think.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

For long-term investments, I buy both some altcoins and Bitcoin. But I use the majority of my money to buy Altcoin. Because I think if I invested in the right altcoins, I can make more profit from Bitcoin. In this way, I plan to hold my coins for at least 3-4 years.
livingancient

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

Definitely, now is the right time to buy tokens that supported by the big mans in crypto sphere.
Stellar and cardano is one of the strong and the best coins that possibly overcome the unexpected trials.
I also agree it is good for long term.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

What do you think?
The current value of altcoins is quite low but not altcoins do have a great future. If invested, I recommend investing in NEO. It is really an altcoin that has always come down from the beginning of 2018 until now. it has no sign of growth and I believe it's founder's strategy. I think they are pouring capital to promote redevelopment from 2019.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

Definitely, now is the right time to buy tokens that supported by the big mans in crypto sphere.
Stellar and cardano is one of the strong and the best coins that possibly overcome the unexpected trials.
I also agree it is good for long term.
I would definitely invest in Stellar too, but I will wait. It seems to me that we will see prices lower than we have now
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

What do you think?

Well, of course the coins that you have chosen are very promising. But I'm also interested in new cool projects. Like the waves, they are gaining popularity.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

For long-term investments, I buy both some altcoins and Bitcoin. But I use the majority of my money to buy Altcoin. Because I think if I invested in the right altcoins, I can make more profit from Bitcoin. In this way, I plan to hold my coins for at least 3-4 years.
How do you know that the altcoins which you choose are correct? After all, people who invest in shitcoins also think that these projects will bring high profit
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:25:50 PM

Definitely, 2018 has offered the best chances to get the best altcoins on the market at relatively low prices. The bottom line seems endless to some investors because their investment lacks a plan. It is always good to set a target for whatever coin bought at any certain price and out of patience, give it a long term view. Buying a coin today at a certain price and frequently checking its price every second will definitely lead to frustration because you will always see another dip.

Agree. Last year was the best one for buying altcoins at a discounted price. Even now, at the very beginnings of 2019, prices are still cheap across the whole cryptocurrency market. What's important is to make an investment decision for the long term, once you do your own research on a specific cryptocurrency you're going to buy. Instead of checking every time for the price of an altcoin, you could check it once a month or a year, to see good results. A good thing crypto has, is that it experiences wild prices over time.

As such, you could end up with lots of money in your pocket within the future if you invest now at today's prices. The top leading cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Cardano, XRP, and EOS are a bargain these days considering their ATHs last year. The one altcoin which could give you positive returns within the long term, would be Ethereum since it'll be switching to PoS soon. By investing today, you'll get more ETH per your money. Right after Ethereum turns into a PoS cryptocurrency, you'll be able to use those same amounts of coins for staking to obtain bigger rewards over time.

Nonetheless, it's still the right time to buy alts until the bear market ends for good. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:29:25 PM

Where eth is on the rise, the altcoins will gradually rise. Here are the logical decisions to be made here and what you need to do when the market returns to normal planning.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:53:34 AM

What do you think?

I am fully convinced that over time, good cryptocurrencies will be able to restore their previous positions. Therefore, I continue to hodl my coins, buy some new altcoins. Because I hope for a quick recovery of the crypto market, which will allow me to get additional income.
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:28:52 AM

Yes it is right time to buy altcoins or to add some more to your portfolios as the market is on the decline with all coins dipping dramatically in prices. If you buy at this point of time and hold for a couple of years, they will give you more profit. I think stellar and cardano are very much good investment. Other good investment are ripple, tron, ethereum, eos, NIM, IOTA.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Tiger 8.8mm

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:35:50 PM

I personally feel that now is a good time to buy alts with bitcoin, sure it might go down a bit more, but I can't see it going down too much further than it is now. In my opinion the upside has much greater potential than the downside, for most of the quality altcoins.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:14:38 PM

Yes it is right time to buy altcoins or to add some more to your portfolios as the market is on the decline with all coins dipping dramatically in prices. If you buy at this point of time and hold for a couple of years, they will give you more profit. I think stellar and cardano are very much good investment. Other good investment are ripple, tron, ethereum, eos, NIM, IOTA.

Agree. All altcoins are nearly the same in price as the last month from last year. They're still a bargain these days when compared to their ATHs in 2017. Altcoins which have good potential are those which provide smart contracts, because they will be demanded a lot by businesses and individuals in the future. dApps and Tokens will create a lot of demand within an underlying blockchain network (ETH, NEO, ADA, and more). As such, 2019 may be the year where smart contracts would take off in the mainstream world.

Cryptocurrency projects which have the most prominent development teams in the world, are Ethereum and Cardano. This makes them an ideal investment for the long term, since they'll last with the constant development and innovation provided by their dev teams and community. They're also the leaders in market cap rankings, compared with other altcoins in existence. Therefore, investing a little bit into different smart contract platforms (like ADA, ETH, and NEO) would give you an advantage in the future when prices start to skyrocket. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:24:34 PM

Altcoins in 2019 it seems to me that the price should go up in the basket of cryptocurrencies.
There are many promising coins in which it makes sense to invest.
I think that one should not be afraid to invest in altcoins, since they have repeatedly proved their vitality and ability to recover after falling down.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 05:25:55 PM

What do you think?
Price of most alternative coins like ripple, stellar, cardona.. are still very low compared to 2017.. there's no good time better than now..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: