Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Going To Zero?  (Read 24739 times)
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:10:24 PM

I don't think it will be abandoned by everyone and end up at zero, there are still many people who believe in bitcoin and will be able to make bitcoin survive. Setbacks this year will not be the end of bitcoin, and even though bitcoin is currently down, but bitcoin still has a chance to increase again.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:27:33 PM

I think it will not happen in this year or near 2020 because we can see that Japanese and other EU already legalize bitcoin as legit transaction.
Of course I'm hoping that it will not happen instead I'm expecting bitcoin able reach more than $ 20.000

I don't think it will be abandoned by everyone and end up at zero, there are still many people who believe in bitcoin and will be able to make bitcoin survive. Setbacks this year will not be the end of bitcoin, and even though bitcoin is currently down, but bitcoin still has a chance to increase again.

It require major disaster and for somehow all government around the world forbid bitcoin as payment transaction at same time !

Smiley
Robbie2334

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

Here's a hilarious article from Forbes with same tittle: Is Bitcoin Going To Zero? What makes it particularly hilarious is the author's striking inability to understand that to make a consistent and coherent argument he has to tie up loose ends in his logic and reasoning

At first, he claims that Bitcoin is effectively dead as it has no value because it "doesn't produce any products or services". And then, all of a sudden, he proceeds to assert that Bitcoin's characteristics such as "a store of value that easily crosses borders around the globe" and "the comfort of anonymity it can provide" have only persisted because governments have largely allowed cryptocurrencies to exist

Am I the only one who feels like the author makes mutually exclusive claims in this piece of shit? If Bitcoin is in fact as dead as a doornail, it can't possibly possess all these benefits and advantages he mentions, and so no government intervention is actually required to get away with it. But if, nevertheless, the government intervention is still required to get done with Bitcoin, it doesn't look like being dead at all, right?

In short, haters gonna hate. Bitcoin is money but money itself doesn't produce any products or services on its own. Does that take anything from its value as long as it is not fiat hyperinflated (when it basically stops being money)? Essentially, as money Bitcoin produces transactional utility upon which things like a store of value or "comfort of anonymity" are built. Thus, this argument doesn't hold even when taken separately, on its own "merits"
:
all bitcoin users expect bitcoin to return to normal,
but unfortunately until now it is still questionable, will bitcoin return as before?
no one can predict whether bitcoin prices will rise or fall next year.
cryptominermen

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

Absolutely not! It costs more to mine 1 btc in electricity then one can purchase it on the open market. listen to Andreas lecture on bitcoin mining and economics. I have a 10 MW mine and trust me its not going to zero! Or at least I hope not! But I am almost certain it wont!   
deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 05:55:03 PM

all bitcoin users expect bitcoin to return to normal,
but unfortunately until now it is still questionable, will bitcoin return as before?
no one can predict whether bitcoin prices will rise or fall next year.

I think it largely depends on your definition of "normal"

For me, "normal" has more to do with price stability, not so much price as such at whatever level. No doubt, if Bitcoin gets wider recognition as a convenient and reliable vehicle for wealth transfer, its price is set to rise, along with its real value. How real value is going to interact with speculative value in this environment is another question, though. For example, if more bitcoins get locked in payment channels (which is kinda expected with LN kicking off for real), less coins will get traded. But this will inevitably lead to higher volatility which is not a good thing for real use

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

Every publishing house are always looking for stories that would catch a major interest and what other story would catch the interest of people than bitcoin

Any time I see such criticism I  am glad I joined cryptocurrency because it only goes to show how it is getting global recognition and interest.

News are like the market the have the good news and the bad news and they are very much directly proportional to the situations of the market for example when things are good they praise and when it's bad the come up to your face saying I told you so.

Never let them get into your head it might just be a FUD creating mechanism

You are right, the mainstream media in general do like to give bitcoin
a kicking when its down.

I say any news is good news, any news even bad can create interest.

There is no way bitcoin is going to zero, long before that happens there
will be first time miners mining from home, there would be a buying
frenzy for cheap coins (they are cheap as it is now)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:49:38 PM

Bitcoins value as a transacting option is increasing. Recently I read in a website, that Denmark has many stores who are accepting Bitcoin as payment. So considering that this acceptance will grow worldwide, I don't feel Bitcoin will go to Zero. I am not saying it cannot happen, but looking into the facts and current scenario going down to zero is tough to see.

TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:17:10 PM

I will not believe that the price of bitcoin tends to zero . Bitcoin is going through hard times , but this does not mean that it can disappear forever . Interest in bitcoin in the world is only increasing, so bitcoin is waiting for a good future .
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:41:15 PM

Bitcoin will fall more or will climb up in the market again.
But bitcoin going to zero value will never happen.
people sees bitcoin a good investment and great innovation for new global currency.
BTC will never die and it will be set to be the future of currency.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

The Bitcoin has gotten to its lowest ebb and it shows that all the projections, assumptions of a bogus and infinitely financial pool for every comer is not exactly true. The hypothetical graphs and speculation by all crypto lovers certainly has a limit. The economics and dynamics of the crypto revolution is not a straight line graph and as such we must brace up even for grimmer situations until we can get a form and set of rules to check and balance the excesses and activity of 'fake' and 'trumped up' crypto activities.......

Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

I think we will hear such saying a lot in the near future while market is red. But when market will be green we will be hearing that this is sky rocket to the moon. This manipulations work for new faces on the market.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
maks-ivanov89

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

I think Bitcoin may well go down to 1000 or even lower. For me personally it makes no difference to where it falls since I earn on a fall and on a growth. I trade on the BitSeven platform, and in my opinion, now it is better not to invest in cryptocurrency, but to speculate. When the price shows signs of reversal, maybe I will invest. In the meantime I will earn on speculation. By the way, if anyone wants to try, trade on BitSeven, I tried several exchanges, and recommend the BitSeven platform.
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:22:36 PM

I think we will hear such saying a lot in the near future while market is red. But when market will be green we will be hearing that this is sky rocket to the moon. This manipulations work for new faces on the market.

It seems to me that the market reversal is not far off. If we look closely at the statistics of growth and decline in prices over the past couple of years, we can easily see that this situation has already arisen a few years ago and as we remember it all ended well.

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:25:06 PM

As you say, haters gonna hate, although no one can predict the future, so far... all those assumptions are mere speculations, many people are salty with bitcoin for some reason, and want their failure to happen, so there is nothing to ensure the success of btc, but I'm 100% sure it will never reach 0

maks-ivanov89

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:26:56 PM

I will not believe that the price of bitcoin tends to zero . Bitcoin is going through hard times , but this does not mean that it can disappear forever . Interest in bitcoin in the world is only increasing, so bitcoin is waiting for a good future .
I agree, sooner or later, Bitcoin will again be on top))
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:29:42 PM

I agree, sooner or later, Bitcoin will again be on top))

? What again ? Its stil on the top ?!
We have 3000$ prize witch is dam high !!! The last year push will not continue all years Cheesy
Only when the prize falling we hear bad new like "going to zero"  lol

regards

nghiemtamk

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

It is implemented in different areas, different major companies and even some countries showed their undivided support for it. All reasonable factors around us are saying that total crash is not possible.
Olaiasal11
Copper Member

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:10:39 PM

This type of blog is being talked about. bitcoin is going to die Do not Buy Any Bitcoin I can see many such comments. I think these news is a conspiracy because the big big investors are spreading the news. As if the ordinary people do not invest in crypto. When Bitcoin prices rise, they will have their interests swelled
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:44:09 PM

I didn't  believe  on that bitcoin will never been on zero because as of now bitcoin is still on the top and leading than to all coins so that bitcoin will never on zero. This year is the year of falling but be patient and don't always be negative and saying bitcoin is a scam, it will die or it is bubble because of fluctuation  of the value. Trust bitcoin that it will rise after this year of falling.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:50:15 PM

People who don't like something will only look at it from the bad side. Although the positive side and the benefits are very much. Moreover, ordinary people who do not understand the cryptocurrency ecosystem will surely consider BTTC dead after a price decline, even though this is not the first time, proof of Bitcoin can still survive. As long as there is still demand and supply, how can it be worthless?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌