Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:25:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018  (Read 41038 times)
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:52:53 AM

The main lesson I learnt this year is about greed, what greed can turn people to, some of the respected people in the space in the name of greed have soil their image, ICOs were rasing billions of Dollars in a months and now most are struggling to even meet their softcap. It is very good for the space, this cleansing hurt most people but it is better it comes early becasue the rate we were going would have ended in a self destruct system
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 04:57:11 AM

The lesson i learned in this years of crypto is to learn more on how to hold, because i just sell right away my coins without the intension for gaining bigger profit, and in the long run i just found out that the coins i sold becomes 10 times increasing its price. And that's a regretful part to me.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:24:37 AM

The lesson I learned this year is that crypto is not always above, there is time for freefall that everyone cannot predict, holding a few dollars of traditional money will be very valuable if this situation will repeat itself in the future.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:29:56 AM

The best lesson that could be learned from 2018 is that it was necessary to push everything in early 2018 and purchase again at the end of 2018.

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

I think the most important lesson I have learned all the members of cryptographic space is that the market is very volatile. It's still a lesson that the market has given us. So, we should not always ask ourselves if our investments have been lost because the currencies prices have fallen. The crypto market involves long-term investments, so we do not have to panic. Another lesson I have learned is not to invest all the money in one currency.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:12:15 AM

Previously, investing money in different coins-losses would be greater because altcoins have fallen in price many times more than bitcoin...but at the same time, the potential profit of altcoins is greater.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

The lesson for me is very simple, don't be greedy, sell when you see profit.
Obviously, that's what happened to most of our investors this year, we expect that the price will grow more but what happened was a collapse.
I hope we still have the interest to buy at this low, so we have a chance to recover our loses by next year.

gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:42:07 AM

Previously, investing money in different coins-losses would be greater because altcoins have fallen in price many times more than bitcoin...but at the same time, the potential profit of altcoins is greater.
investing in Bitcoin and Altcoin all have advantages and disadvantages. both also have different ways that must be applied in investing so that the best potential can emerge. but if you look at market conditions this year, I think investing in a lot of Altcoin is the right choice.
zedaq

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:28:31 PM

I really learnt a lot but the one i will really adhere to is not to be holding when the market is still good enough to be sold out. Next time i will not repeat such a 'mistake'.
I hope that the next time such a long-term correction occurs, people will have more opportunities even at the lowest prices, because they hope to recover and do something impossible in general.
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:47:26 PM

2018 was only one of many years when the financial bubble, in our case, the cryptocurrency bubble was blown away. This is not the first or the last such bubble, nothing terrible has happened. Only those who do not understand anything in the financial markets have suffered. Hold strategy is good at long distances. And if you have time to wait, then the market will gradually recover and go to new heights in the coming years. 2018 was a lesson for those who wanted to get rich here and now, not knowing how the financial markets are arranged

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
VasilyS

Activity: 618
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 03:54:14 PM

For me, the biggest lesson that I learned it is we should not always trust mass hysteria and crowd behavior. All uncontrollably believed in the constant growth of cryptocurrencies and did not listen to the arguments of those who spoke of the inevitable correction and the mass of fraud in the market. It should be more critical of what is happening, both in the world of cryptocurrency and in life.

❱  CRYPTOPROFI  ❱
Rtalk

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

I agree that it is not necessary to give in to panic sales and purchases at the highest prices. I also made a mistake when trading with money that I was not ready to lose.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:06:47 PM

The lesson I learned is that patience is not the best quality in crypto. A lot was said about patience at the Forum and a lot of good things were said about patience, that this is the main thing needed to make good money. I regret enduring and not selling in early 2018. I keep coins and hope for good luck in 2019.
zedaq

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

I agree that it is not necessary to give in to panic sales and purchases at the highest prices. I also made a mistake when trading with money that I was not ready to lose.
It is very good that now we are beginning to understand that in general the situation today is very similar to the one that many people are now trying to fix. The main thing is that people understand that the market today still has serious opportunities for growth and this is the main thing.
getrichquack

Activity: 162

Need money

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:14:08 PM

What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.
Let greed stay at home.
That is a big lesson for me. Because of greed, I lost a lot of money, even though there was a time when it gave me a profit.

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

I think I learned more from technical analysis, with new techniques that can help me predict the market better than before. The most interesting technique is the CUP and HAND model. This model was created by legendary investor William O’Neil in the book How to Make Money in Stocks published in 1995.
yaamite

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:43:37 PM

When I joined the forum, I accepted projects by quantity, especially without delving into them, now I realized that it is more profitable to take quality!

Karlblaise1

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:07:23 PM

Be strategic in your crypto dealing; and know that diamonds are not forever.
Some people stored ethereum with the hope that it will never come down in value; only to be reminded that change is a constant.

To be strategic:
Enjoy from your proceeds by having a proportion to be converted for your personal use, while others goes into trading and other crypto related activities.

I'd suggest paying yourself with 35%; while 65% remains in the cryptosphere.
In that way; you can always be reassured by the 35%; which will keep you going and avoid dumping in a bearish market

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:15:23 PM

One of the most valuable level I learned from experience is that you need to always protect your account on the exchange that it would not be hacked and keep safe the private key to the wallet. At the expense of the market, I learned for myself that you never need to hurry and in order to trade you need to learn from the professionals of the trader.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
cryptofuturologist

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:22:38 PM

Cryptocurrency taught me to be very careful. In addition, I learned to take into account all the advice of experienced investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: