Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018  (Read 41035 times)
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:36:01 PM

1 of the main lessons I learned from 2018 was that I needed to work harder and participate in more bounty programs.Logically from my post above next year I will be working much more.Also this year I traded a lot and I can conclude that you can earn on a falling market.To do this, you need to read more and be aware of all the latest news.(this is at least).

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:39:37 PM

My lessons are - fix the profit in stable coins or fiat. Ignore emotions and do not be greedy.
Hope to avoid them in 2019 )
The most important lesson at the moment is not to be greedy, due to the fact that we thought the profit would be permanent, we lost a lot of our capital, and we could just fix it in time.

Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

One of the most important lessons today is not to think that cryptocurrency can make you rich quickly and easily . We must constantly develop.
zedaq

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

The main lesson is: if now everything is good and your assets are growing it doesn't mean that it will always be like this, you should't be greedy and wait x1000, you should fix your profit, at least part.
This is exactly the situation I got into. Now it turns out that I had the opportunity to fix a normal profit and now I understand that I made a mistake that cost me very dearly today. Keep in mind greed is ruining.
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:45:54 PM

Try to reflect on past decisions and see what lessons you can learn for upcoming and future crypto investments (e.g. now may be a good time to buy and hodl). For me, personally, I've learned not to be greedy on exuberant run-ups and to take profits.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:16:39 PM

the valuable lesson that I learned in 2018 is that crypto prices are not always as high as what I think especially for ICO coins. I am very disappointed that in 2018 there were many ICO coins that died, therefore I hope that ICO can be more qualified next year and they can maintain their prices until they enter the exchange so that ICO does not lose the trust of investors.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:14:29 PM

2018 gave a very good lesson. Now I know that if the price of your coins falls for a long time, then it is better to sell them. Later, after the fall, you will buy them at a lower price.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
zedaq

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:13:09 PM

Try to reflect on past decisions and see what lessons you can learn for upcoming and future crypto investments (e.g. now may be a good time to buy and hodl). For me, personally, I've learned not to be greedy on exuberant run-ups and to take profits.
It is good that you understand why people lose their mind and understanding of the situation, because it is because of greed that people by and large lose their control over themselves and accordingly the situation.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:18:56 PM
Merited by buriks (15)

sell our shitcoin at ATH , and buy back lower  Cool .....
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:21:47 PM

What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

Main thing that I learned is how to be patient, and try to forget about current prices, and never but never sell in loss, because even though price is lower then we bought, we aren't in loss as long as we don't sell. Also, I learned about market cycles and that I shouldn't be worried if prices fall, because if project is real and being developed theres just a matter of time when it will rise in price. So mainly I learned how to be patient, and not stress to much Smiley

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

There are so many important lessons that I can take with the occurrence of many things that happened in 2018. Bitter sweetness is a common thing, like a predictable market and exercising patience in investing in Altcoin which has advantages and disadvantages of each. I say goodbye to 2018 and welcome to better 2019.
zedaq

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

There are so many important lessons that I can take with the occurrence of many things that happened in 2018. Bitter sweetness is a common thing, like a predictable market and exercising patience in investing in Altcoin which has advantages and disadvantages of each. I say goodbye to 2018 and welcome to better 2019.
No matter how sad it is to realize that the world today is very rotten, but I still, like many here, believe that the world will change all the same and the market will unfold, because this is what we lack.
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

In 2018 I have learned that everything what goes up must come down ! And that, it is not the smartest thing to invest in a coin which  has increased x10 previously.
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

that in this cryptocurrency market it is extremely risky to invest in the long term because you can lose all your money

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:00:39 PM

I learnt from the previous year lots of lessons. Never give up - first. Do not make decisions when your emotions are on high level. Be in touch with news every moment, be informed. Think twice before investing or selling something. After high rise may come the lasting fall down and all the analisys may turned to be false, the crypto market is really unpredictable. But stay optimistic and believe in what you are doing!))) And you will get all your desired results.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 08:27:06 PM

One of the main lesson is to follow and think like the whales, another one is to sell on highs and don't be in love with a project.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

that in this cryptocurrency market it is extremely risky to invest in the long term because you can lose all your money

What time learning is there is no problem with the cryptocurrency development the main problem is only our minds the value and development of cryptocurrency increasing everyday but our minds and our society will not helpful when the price gets downfall and there is some problem with that otherwise cryptocurrency had a great future we all know it is the economy changing factor for the next generation.

khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 09:15:05 PM

The best lesson for me Buy Fear Sell Greed

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:23:34 PM

One of the main lesson is to follow and think like the whales, another one is to sell on highs and don't be in love with a project.

Unfortunately, we do not always know when it is "high". With such high increases as in 2017, 100% was not enough, now it is a lot.
I think the most important thing is to know what kind of risk we are dealing with and that invest in cryptocurrencies, we can wait for profits for very long.

prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:10:53 PM

The valuable lesson I got from 2018 is that predictions don't always happen, the crypto market is difficult to predict and
price fluctuations are very fast, so in this new year we have to prepare a strategy to deal with a very unstable market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: