Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 is it the new beginning will come to crypto currencies?  (Read 19894 times)
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:56:39 AM

I hope so. The market is showing some light as it recovers for a small percentage yesterday, probably around 11% increase on some coins. That is why I bought some Ethereum the moment it goes below $100. Still buying it if it goes below to $100 again. For some reason, it looks like the coins that just nosedived has a high possibility of recovering than any other coin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
strunberg

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 03:06:04 AM

I hope so. The market is showing some light as it recovers for a small percentage yesterday, probably around 11% increase on some coins. That is why I bought some Ethereum the moment it goes below $100. Still buying it if it goes below to $100 again. For some reason, it looks like the coins that just nosedived has a high possibility of recovering than any other coin.
accumulate our cryptocurrency stock as much as we can.maybe till end of december investors will improve their portofolio. or maybe we called it " window dressing ".and will continued in january when BAKKT trading launched.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:10:01 AM

yes maybe in 2019 this could be a good start for cryptocurrency and hopefully the price of cryptocurrency can recover and more platforms are starting to use cryptocurrency.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:40:43 AM

I think 2019 will be a year of development, a year in which many new investors will join the crypto market. Even if it is not a year of profits, I think it will be a better year than 2018. As far as I understand, in 2019 the number of coins minted will be halved, so the ethereum price will increase. We do not have to see these years as a failure. The failure would be to withdraw our money, under the price we invested. If this does not happen, the story goes on.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:55:06 AM

I personally am very sure that crypto will get better in 2019. We have seen and felt what happened during 2018 that many ICO projects failed and the crypto market collapsed. So that makes me sure if next year there will be a good change.

briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

Of course, I am sure of this that crypto will be better in the future compared to this year, in the future crypto will slowly recover and of course we hope that there will be more good projects going forward and crypto will succeed again.
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

I think so, yes. This bear market has wiped out most of crap projects in cryptocurrency world, we would see new things next year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:16:24 AM

I also do believe in the year 2019 for the betterment of crypto market. I think major steps like regulations will be finalized and confusion over the utility of cryptocurrency will also be removed. Likewise, institutional investors may also be attracted towards the new invention as they are waiting for a good time to flow their investment in better opportunities.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:24:10 AM

i think so too, im pretty sure in 2019 there will be huge change of crypto currency, and maybe with some regulation whos can made ico better, not the fake one.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:07:38 AM

Maybe or maybe not for now. We don't know yet what could happen. Predictions cannot be trusted and many failed to predict outcomes which drives people to believe what was more like a false hope. We can only aim at something that is planned and not on what others believed. So for this 2019 we should plan on investments to avoid loses.

sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:42:57 AM

Hope it will happen. Lets be positive on the next year,  another year of  getting a chance of good profit and hoping that the value of coins will now increase.
Everybody are waiting that 2019 will be a good year for all of us. We should never give up.

We shouldn't give up, but we'd better adapt our plans to the market situation. So it doesn't matter whether the market will be good or bad next year, smart people will make money anyway! Ofc, we'd prefer the growth to the downfall, so let's hope!

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:00:06 AM

I think so, hopefully in the year 2019 that the crypto prices will increasing so that we can recover our losses.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

We have been waiting for the mark increase for around a year and it is finally here. Hope this is not a usual short up trend that is followed by the much bigger dump. Lets see what happens and believe in crypto currencies!
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 11:35:27 AM

I hope so cause we are community suffer a lot on this year
This year is very hard for us, many people say crypto is dead but I always believe good time gonna come for believers.

jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:05:37 PM

No one can say the exact things will happen in the coming 2019 but the only things we can do is stay calm keep our hope that 2019 is the good year for cryptocurrencies, in that way we can help our self to stay calm while waiting what we are expecting in this year coming.

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:08:15 PM

I think 2019 is not the beginning of something new
Because we already have a development so 2019 is the continuation of the developments regarding crypto currency and it’s just gonna get better and bigger

Which are you eager for ?
The beginning or the development??
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

Yes, definitely should be better. We have been falling for a long time, so it's time to start growing. And as we can see now, the growth may have already begun, and in 2019 everything will be just fine!
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:05:11 PM

It is not a new beginning, but the continuation of crypto currencies. We all hope that crypto currencies are going to be more adopted and accepted by people.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:30:02 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2018, 10:17:13 PM by keanne_isaac

2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
I am hoping also that it would be happen in the first month of  2019. Though 2018 is not good for crypto currency in terms of price value but in general 2028 was a massive acceptance for crypto currency even banks are getting interested and recognize digital currency as a new currency accepted in online payments hopefully real value may realized and reflected this 2019
Specimen

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

I think, every year is a new beginning for crypto, which must be considered is whether next year will be better or worse. of course what we hope for is that Crypto will get better in the future, but who knows

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: