Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:05:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 is it the new beginning will come to crypto currencies?  (Read 19894 times)
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

Yes for me it's the new beginning for cryptocurrency because on the last month of the year that cryptocurrency rapidly collapsed, bitcoin pumps a little bit and expectedly on the next year will be more powerful cryptocurrency.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:36:12 PM

Every Crypto player here I'm sure everyone hopes that by 2019 it will be a good year for Cryptocurrency. Because we've all been bored waiting for the development of Cryptocurrency in 2018, but in reality everything is far from what we expected. Hopefully in 2019 Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency will reach its glory.
Pontorez

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:25:46 AM

It is difficult to predict how the situation on the crypto market will develop in the future. But all investors now continue to believe in the gradual restoration of high positions. It is unlikely that we can do something to correct the situation. Now we just need to wait and not to panic.
siena23

Activity: 2338

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 12:41:14 PM

I think 2019 is a good thing for traders to look for big profits. And maybe 2019 isn't a good time for holders. I think in 2019 btc and alt will experience sideways. We must be able to look for profit under any circumstances, keep up the spirit.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:50:42 PM

Some promising projects are preparing to lunch on exchange this year and some that are yet to lunch the project itself, but preparations are ongoing at the background. Most times, when a new and better phase is about to come onboard, one would have known before that time.
Hopes are high and there are lots of expectations on what will happen this year in the crypto space. The end will justify the means.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:52:21 PM

Before 2018 end ,same trend has been circulating around the forum saying that bitcoin will reached $100k or even some says millions but all this hopes continued while the market stays dropping so whats the difference between 2018-2019?

Market is unpredictable and volatile,so what i wanna advice is stop expecting instesd follow the trend,controlling your investments is the best way of losing higher amount fron this rise and falls or market
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:59:21 PM

I think 2019 is a good thing for traders to look for big profits. And maybe 2019 isn't a good time for holders. I think in 2019 btc and alt will experience sideways. We must be able to look for profit under any circumstances, keep up the spirit.

Yeah, I think so too. I have pretty big amount for living till 2021, so I'd like to wish to others to act the same way to be able to stay calm and cold whatever happens around. Patience is the key.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:09:11 PM

By reading predictions I am more and more convinced that the bear market will continue in 2019, and maybe the change will only come in 2020.
But it will also depend on the situation with classic financial market.
You're too pessimistic dude. we don't even know what the issue will be this year. therefore the market situation may change positively and negatively. and pray that the issues and news that occur will be beneficial for the development of bitcoin. so that positive prices can occur in this year
kevincandra

Activity: 261

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:09:52 PM

I don't know what will happen later, but I think 2019 will be a year of recovery
because the decline that occurred throughout 2018 was very drastic and the year 2020 will be truly a new beginning for crypto.however there is no guarantee that crypto will recover this year, we'll see

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:13:23 PM

2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
I guess 2018 was worst year for us and I don't expect big drops like previous year from 2019, but maybe we can see more stable market this year, no ath but no more dips and maybe 2020 can get new ath to market.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:15:31 PM

I am sure that at the beginning of 2019 there will be an initial process for crypto development, even though at the end of 2018 changes have been seen, I believe 2019 will be a good year for crypto.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:19:16 PM

2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
I guess 2018 was worst year for us and I don't expect big drops like previous year from 2019, but maybe we can see more stable market this year, no ath but no more dips and maybe 2020 can get new ath to market.
we will see good movement in first quarter of this year.last year condition with current condition totally different.much finance institution and government surprised with bitcoin price.so they trying fud this market to get best price to enter.
okanciftci74

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:23:40 PM

In 2019 the crypto money market will grow. Because large investment companies are entering the crypto market and buying bitcoins cheaply from the market. may rise after January or February.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:14:40 PM

I am sure that at the beginning of 2019 there will be an initial process for crypto development, even though at the end of 2018 changes have been seen, I believe 2019 will be a good year for crypto.
- Everything is still not so clear, we should not have too much faith, it just makes us feel disappointed when everything goes against our expectations, and with my observation, the first day of 2019 is probably too gloomy, the market still has not much change or positive, boredom and fatigue still cover. If this situation does not change in the near future, many ico projects will not be complete and investors will not be able to control their emotions and abandon the market, I really didn't expect those things to come, I just wanted everything to be stable and continue to make money

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:30:08 PM

No one here is a wizard. We can't predict exactly what will happen in the future. The only thing we can know is that the future of crypto will be bright, but it may also be cruel. Crypto is like a gamble, no one will know what will happen in the last minute.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:03:35 AM

Yes for me it's the new beginning for cryptocurrency because on the last month of the year that cryptocurrency rapidly collapsed, bitcoin pumps a little bit and expectedly on the next year will be more powerful cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is now in a strange situation, because the market is falling more and more today, I begin to seriously worry because the market does not have serious growth opportunities without the approval of BAKKT or similar cases.
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:09:54 AM

For technology to really make an impact, it needs to be accepted by the masses. That can take some time.  The best way to look at this is in incremental periods of 5 yeras.
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:27:46 PM

For technology to really make an impact, it needs to be accepted by the masses. That can take some time.  The best way to look at this is in incremental periods of 5 yeras.
Yes, probably all the same this is the correct conclusion, because today not all the population is ready to study the cryptocurrency and work with it. People are just starting to get acquainted with this direction, and it will take some time. Maybe 5 years, maybe even more.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:31:04 PM

Although I don't see good news about crypto, I still have hope for 2019. I hope the market can recover. Does anyone have the same expectations?

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:40:36 PM

No one can categorically say for sure what the year have in hold for us. Just the year that just ended,  there were many predictions towards having even a greater bullish year than what we experienced in 2017.

Alas! We saw a different thing entirely. All we can do henceforth,  is to just have hope, patience and the courage to go through the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: