Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 is it the new beginning will come to crypto currencies?  (Read 19894 times)
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:17:25 PM

2019 come with a very good project. Oath protocol is going to break all the barriers. Graet project.lookinf forward to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:08:47 PM

2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?

Yes, it can be, but not sure. As I experienced here in crypto, 2017 is the best year and 2018 is the downfall of ICO's and Cryptos. If we were going to get lucky, 2019 is a good year to start and expect profit in 2020 or around in summer this year in cryptocurrency space. Another thing is if we add much more effort to our business here.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:15:40 PM

As a crypto enthusiast, it is important that we'll know how to look at the positive side of the market. We should just believe that things will get better for the market this year. It is actually a new beginning so we must hold tight to our holdings and just think of the better things that are coming out way this year. I believe that crypto world would bring us a lot of good news this year.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:45:45 PM

Hope 2019 will be a year of a new big rally. Like the one we saw in 2017. This bear frenzy can't last too long - half of a year more maximum in my opinion. Crypto development doesn't stop now despite of investors' mood, the news are also great, so it's just a matter of time when the whales decide that it is enough and begin another bull run.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:48:00 PM

I hope it will be a good beginning for crypto. But as far as I see, there are many things to be done. May be at the end of the year we will see some movements
Madiha

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:48:32 PM

yeah long time after we can hoped that ETH, BTC bear market prices again can growth in 2019 year. because still have cryptocurrency and continue to popularity. personally i think that 2019 year can do recover our capital and some profit.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:00:19 PM

Perhaps it is, but still need time to market finally moved away from the blow that was last year, then you can dream about high prices

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:04:04 PM

Everyone is waiting and seeing that the new year will bring some changes, but why should this happen? The market is in the same bearish trend, the influx of new investments is decreasing every month, and there are less and less investors. I see no reason for the market to turn in the next half year-year.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:44:05 PM

I think it's possible, but it's impossible to say for sure. If the market comes to life, it is likely to happen closer to 2020.

beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:58:40 PM

No clear still for the year 2019, because the crypto market may continue for a long time at horizontal price fluctuations. From the second half of this year, I guess that fast price movements will be seen. Within this time frame I want to buy Bitcoin from the cheapest prices.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:05:09 PM

No clear still for the year 2019, because the crypto market may continue for a long time at horizontal price fluctuations. From the second half of this year, I guess that fast price movements will be seen. Within this time frame I want to buy Bitcoin from the cheapest prices.

Even if the price calms down and the chart line goes only horizonatl, stabilization may be the best moment to develop new projects. The sharp rise in price causes that a lot of scams arise, a sharp drop causes that projects fail. Maybe stabilization is what the cryptocurrency market needs now the most...

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:14:26 PM

I think it's possible, but it's impossible to say for sure. If the market comes to life, it is likely to happen closer to 2020.

we cannot guess the condition correctly. because every time that condition always changes. fields are increasing and sometimes decreasing. so it is difficult for us to predict correctly and surely.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:33:00 AM

2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?

In fact, it is now extremely difficult to determine how the market situation will evolve next year. Indeed, completely different scenarios are possible. Personally, I hold the opinion that the market decline has already stopped, the situation has gradually stabilized, and from the middle of next year we will see the bull run.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:57:40 AM

In fact, it is now extremely difficult to determine how the market situation will evolve next year.
Indeed, there was a speculation topic where a few months ago was asked what the price would be at the ending of may, many are way of already.  If a few months cant be predicted a year ahead is just guessing most of the time.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:59:27 AM

Yes, we all believe in the gradual improvement of the situation from next year. Unfortunately, we practically can not influence the current situation. You only need to wait, keep calm and buy good coins, while prices remain at a minimum.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:20:29 AM

I believe that by 2019 all cryptocurrency will show very good numbers, especially for Bitcoin and Ethereum, because I see both have shown direction at the same time giving a very good signal to everyone in 2019.
bitcoin and ethereum can be one of the main benchmarks of many coins to increase. because it has the most effect on a lot of other coins. so I see if 2019 bitcoin and ethereum increase I think other coins in the cryptocurrency also increase.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:09:02 AM

Entering the year 2019 I was very excited because from the beginning of the year the market showed a very positive trend. And it proves that now Bitcoin price is rising very high. Followed by Ethereum is also growing. Trade is now more profitable and 2019 is the year for crypto.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:48:57 PM

2017 yesterday was a good year on cryptocurrency, many people speculated and also reviewed with a variety of data that in 2019 the return of the era of cryptocurrency gold but in my opinion it will happen in 2020.
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:25:40 AM

2017 yesterday was a good year on cryptocurrency, many people speculated and also reviewed with a variety of data that in 2019 the return of the era of cryptocurrency gold but in my opinion it will happen in 2020.
2020 is scheduled for Bitcoin Halving day, so we all know that we will experience something very different according to the cycle. But I am sure this will also have an impact on the authorities who will complicate things, especially ico and exchange.

2019 is a trigger in determining potential prices next year, if at present it seems to be increasing, in the future many speculators can analyze prices to be more optimal.

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:30:00 AM

Entering the year 2019 I was very excited because from the beginning of the year the market showed a very positive trend. And it proves that now Bitcoin price is rising very high. Followed by Ethereum is also growing. Trade is now more profitable and 2019 is the year for crypto.
Not yet possible to know the exact trend of this market because today all coins are undergoing minor corrections and the value of all coins is falling. I think it's time for investors to consider selling high profit pennies to ensure their assets are the safest because this time the investment will be very risky and we cannot predict what will happen in June. Personally, I still hold the view that the market is still in the downtrend and the bear market will last for 3 years

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄