Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:49:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 is it the new beginning will come to crypto currencies?  (Read 19894 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
I don't want to cut the hopes of others as I've been also hopeful for 2019.

I believe that it will be an amazing year with a crossed finger right now. Few events that I'm hoping will drive the market up again are:

- Bakkt's futures
- Possible ETF's push if approves

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:05:35 PM

I would like to believe that also. The ethereum hardfork could definitely add positive vibes for 2019. Hopefully, it can also help the market recover.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?

Well in the first place there's nothing to loose if I will hold on to that belief. And besides according to majority of the community
of this business in crypto, the year 2019 is the season for rising the altcoins again. And the crisis for the altcoins is almost done now and its for us
to harvest our hard work of our patience that we applied for so many months.
Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:11:45 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 05:25:22 PM by Luke NY

I would like that 2019 will have a rebirth, after the jump this year, the sponsors are also expecting the best, so that in the future we are preparing for a huge climb.

gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:12:01 PM

Adjust your thoughts correctly. Where we invested? That's right - in the future. I don't mean the shit coins that we've all been shoved into our portfolio. The punishment for 20 000$ and for 1500$ came. I was waiting for a maximum of $ 10,000 for bitcoin, then a correction to the current levels and a new growth. But we went a lot further than $10,000. Not the fact that 2019 will bring us growth. Prepare for the worst and it will be easier.
Giwux

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:12:46 PM

I'm pretty pessimistic about it, but we can only hope...
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

I have no confidence that in the new year, the situation on the cryptocurrency market will change dramatically for the better. I just hope so and believe ... Maybe the cryptocurrency market is changing right now, but despite all these changes and the negative market situation, I intend to stay on this forum and participate in the development of crypto-currencies.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:00:48 AM

Lets hope so. This year has been one of the worst years in bitcoin history, even in 2014 it was november when the price went down and it took sometime to go back up but that period consisted of 2015 as well, the price went UP and DOWN in 2014 so we can't really say it was a bad year as a whole.

2018 has been horrible all alone, without ever going up it just went down and down. I really hope since the period has been bad for a whole year it should not moving it to 2019 as well. I mean maybe the early days could be bad again who knows and maybe it will go up a bit and go down again but I doubt it could be as bad as 2018 as a whole, it really will pick up from here and move upwards hopefully. I just assume it can't break the all time high right away but at least a bit of improvement would be really welcomed.
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

I remember last year this times. We were talking about great things. Every cryptocurrency holders were thinking about Lambo, good apartments and luxury. We are thinking our investment now. 2018 was a disaster for all of us. I hope we will have a good 2019, but I am not sure it will be.
Leenwar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

I'm pretty optimistic with this last dip. It will give people an opportunity to buy in. In the long run I'm waiting for growth.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:12:03 AM

I would like that 2019 will have a rebirth, after the jump this year, the sponsors are also expecting the best, so that in the future we are preparing for a huge climb.
oh of course because I am sure that crypto in the coming year will definitely experience big changes, because there are already so many people who say like me here

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:20:19 AM

2019 will probably be the year that focuses on the recovery of each coin prices. but whether this will work or not is difficult to precisely ascertained. remain optimistic about the increase must still be done. However, if the end of this year with no signs of any kind it will be reasonable if much is starting not to believe and go because a lot of the speculation late last year is a good time waiting for price increases.

BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:20:28 AM

yeah, i see lots of signals that 2019 will be the year in which cryptocurrency develops again, we all know that currently all coins is dropped and in the next year im sure its will be back again, However, is not likely the cryptocurrency that will deliver 10-fold returns
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:42:49 AM

I am sure come 2019 we are entering a new cycle for Cryptocurrencies, for me we have not seen any bull run, the major bull run is one the way and anyone not holding Crypto or buying the dip now will himself to blame. I am very sure we will looked back and say you know when BTC dropped from $20k to $3k and people were not buying. We just need to exercise patience

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

I think the impact on the market downturn is due to external factors. So even if Ethereum does, even Bitcoin, the market will not be able to grow again as early as 2018.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

2019 but the year to become a new beginning. However, if this does not happen what will happen to the market. Many investors are very reluctant now. They did not make a profit this year. All this can cause distrust of cryptocurrency.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

If all goes well, in 2019 planned many events to be, wait and look how good they will be. I hope 2019 be much better 2018.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

Ethereum has big chances to grow in 2019 and all we can do is to not loose hope in it. I think 2019 will come with some better prices for cryptocurrencies.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

I'm not expecting a new crypto hype in 2019. Unfortunately I'm currently assuming that it might take longer, but everyone has a different opinion about that. I will expect nothing and let me surprise what will be happen on the crypto market in 2019. But even if the prices will not rise, I am still convinced of crypto.  Smiley
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:21:22 PM

Ethereum has big chances to grow in 2019 and all we can do is to not loose hope in it. I think 2019 will come with some better prices for cryptocurrencies.
I do not lose hope for the growth of ethereum in 2019. I continue to buy Ethereum and I expect that in February we will see Ethereum for $ 500
I also believe that Ethereum will grow again next year. I think some price changes in the first quarter of 2019 will still happen, but I think to reach the bar of $ 500, it should take more time.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: