Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:55:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am just Dumping all my altcoins!  (Read 88937 times)
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 03:42:02 PM

I am not dumping at all, if it's a good project, I will sell and buy cheaper and more, things might be rough now but it will surely get better

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:09:07 PM

The cryptocurrency price increase doesn't seem to exist this year, seeing the crypto price continues down, I think big investors are waiting for the crypto price at the lowest point. to get crypto at a cheap price
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:09:12 PM

Indeed, in 2018 it was the year when crypto currencies decreased significantly every day. But at the beginning of 2019 everything actually started to improve but it could be said to be unstable. Because every day the altcoin is still experiencing increases and decreases.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:17:45 PM

Well, in vain, since when the market goes up you will regret it very much,and in 19 year there are a lot of chances that it will go up,and in General for the future there are huge prospects for its potential,you look globally at what is happening, in the world there is a Digitalization of everything, so that cryptocurrencies will flourish

Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:28:34 PM

Keep doing this because I continue to buy altcoins on the market and I will continue to do it because I like to do it and I understand that in the future they will cost much more than they do now.
cvan

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:23:31 PM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.

Which ones did you dump?
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:44:55 PM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.
sorry you had to do it. Altcoins are already really very cheap now, personally I already look after altos for long-term purchases and for trading.

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:22:26 PM

Lol, the mystery market that gets all of us confused in one way or the other. I think you have your best interest at hand and so if that's what you really want then I think it's good for you. Anyways we can all be surprised one day about the price of our coins lol.

ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:41:42 PM

Lol, the mystery market that gets all of us confused in one way or the other. I think you have your best interest at hand and so if that's what you really want then I think it's good for you. Anyways we can all be surprised one day about the price of our coins lol.
That's it, coins can still surprise, well, what's the point of selling them for insignificant money and deprive yourself of at least some chance of earning if the coins suddenly shoot and rise in price again

Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:55:29 PM

It's one of the mistakes we make, not knowing when to cash in or out, inside we let our emotions drive us. The whole market has been a decline but hopefully it will turn around.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:02:35 PM

Right now even if i want to dump all of my altcoins i will lose almost 70% of what i pay for them. OP maybe you still can wait for more time if you don't need urgent money, and possible you will make a profit.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:26:07 PM

Well you can go right ahead dump them while i just gobble it up greedily. The crypto market moves money from the inpatient to the patient and that's exactly what you are. If you are not patient in crypto investments you would always lose and i know you just lost big time. hahaha Grin

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:37:57 PM

The cryptocurrency price increase doesn't seem to exist this year, seeing the crypto price continues down, I think big investors are waiting for the crypto price at the lowest point. to get crypto at a cheap price
But no one knows where it will be the bottom , I think it's worth buying the levels of the coin in which you consider promising, every 10% to buy and I think you in the future catch the chance and the price will grow strongly !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:42:24 PM

You sold it at the lowest price. I think you did wrong, you had to hold the coins. The market in a year, maybe two years can return and conquer new heights. But I think you'll regret selling now.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:53:51 PM

Dumping all altcoins is not the solution mate. To meet your holiday's plan, you might sell something! But you already sold out your holding crypto coins, and many people followed you. I don't blame them, they have all right to hold or sell but this was not an easy decision I believe! The crypto market has no changed except decreasing when you sold out, so you weren't on the wrong decision entirely! Now, you may start buying again some good coins.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:52:22 PM

indeed the need makes us forced to sell the coins we have at cheap prices, but I personally still hold a few potential coins and wait until prices rise again, this is a difficult time for all of us who are in crypto, but it's better if we don't dump all the altcoin that we have, I'm sure bullrun will definitely happen, don't let us regret later

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:57:04 PM

it is imperative right now not to sell your coins as you can make good money in the future

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 02:44:30 AM

as developer works on decision as expending use with possession with resource on authorization,
the return might reach of public audience as target with deliverance of offers to turns with exchange as extending terms of work with the scheme on table as the request of manage with the exhibition.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:41:49 AM

it is imperative right now not to sell your coins as you can make good money in the future
Say that to the dumpers, although we want to recommend to hold but they are afraid and since we do not control their coins, they
are free to dump it anytime. I guess since this market is wide, if they will get out then it's alright, surely we will attract new investors again in the future.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:45:16 AM

I hope it is very bad to sell our coins when the prices are very low in the market because everyone who bought the coins at the very high level and now selling them at very low is not a good idea. We need to have some patience towards the market until it recovers instead of selling them for loos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: