Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 01:46:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn 1 bitcoin in 1 year through bounties ??  (Read 34776 times)
columbocrypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:11:23 AM

Way difficult now as there is huge participation and also because of the token prices.
libert19

Activity: 2520
Merit: 950

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 04:17:12 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 04:39:59 AM by libert19

Bit hard but possible task. If you choose the right projects, and people who run it make the project success. It's possible.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:19:37 AM

At the current rate of bitcoin ($3500), i think it's quite possible to get 1 btc from bounty but you need to put a lot of effort into it. You have to join a lot of bounty campaigns and enroll not only in signature and social media but also in other specific work like content creation campaign and etc.
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:33:13 AM

Yes of course! One bitcoin can be earn in One year but it depends on the value of Bitcoin in the market and I think also is the amount of the money you will gonna invest. Like this year you can't earn One bitcoin if you invest because as we can see the market is now pumping any currency that even you invest in Bitcoin you won't earn a big amount this year.

bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:38:15 AM

During this year (2018) it is hard to get many reward from bounty campaign, cause the price of most altcoins were so low and keep on dropping.
But I hope next year would be a better time for everyone (both investors and bounty participant)
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:20:14 AM

It is difficult for you to get the same coin value with the value of 1 BTC if you only rely on income from the bounty. You only have 1 chance at 1 bounty, each bounty has a different time in running the program and the process for sending tokens also takes time. The amount of your reward depends on the level of the account and the length of time you join the bounties. So you have to do and follow many programs if you want to get great results as you expect.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:22:08 AM

when continuing to diligently and consistently then could just collect a bitcoin in one year. but in this time to search for results from the bounty is quite difficult as it continues to fall. Maybe for the year 2018, it should at least be able to endure because of this year's bounty results to enough concern.
within 1 year, that certainly can happen if you follow a potential bounty to get it. well, I think that can be done. many people have gotten that from year to year. you can even get more than 1 bitcoin.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:38:37 AM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..

Do not look to bounty projects as your main source of income. Some bounties fold or do not even give bounty after several months their campaign ends.
Better get a day job or run a small business, then use bounty as extra income during free time.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:43:07 AM

When you are jobless is not the time to get into bounty,  bounty is not a job and if you decided to bounty hunting alone, I can bet that you will be desperate and frustrated and you would wished you had got a real job instead of wasting your time on bounty.  Bounty hunting is good for on the side job,  not a real job!

Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:07:02 AM

Every project has different reward calculations from each other, if you have the ability you can take part in various social media projects in this forum, in my opinion it is better to focus and you will get decent results in 1 year.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:10:59 AM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..

You can if you participate in many bounty campaigns and collect enough bounty rewards. Maybe around or an average of 3 bounties from well known managers. It pays to have a reliable bounty campaign manager and then have your tokens given to you on the right time and then sold when it is available in the market.

sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:21:18 AM

Earning 1BTC is easy if you are a patient bounty hunter. Some hunters sell their tokens immediately they are given to them even if they are worth 50% less than ICO price. They don't do research into the project they are promoting so they do not know which to hold for better returns. I have hodl promising coins/tokens and they paid me very good returns so if you want to get 1BTC in a year, you have to read extensively into the project you are promoting and vow to hodl or sell based on your own discretion.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 06:32:16 AM

Getting 1 bitcoin from bounties in a year will be very difficult now especially with the situation of the market,but I guess you can earn something good if you can do a lot of social rather just signature alone.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:43:52 AM

I think this is very hard to do, and you must be able to do the following conditions at the same time.
1, You must not to encounter any scam projects.
2, The bounties you participate in should be high quality.
3, The market this year is not too bad.
This does not mean that it is impossible, but for ordinary bounty participants, this is very hard.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:10:42 AM

I think it is already absolutely unrealistic to earn 1 Bitcoin on the execution of a bounty. ICO projects are in deep crisis and their tokens immediately fall at least 10 times. There are tokens, which price has fallen more than 100 times. Most likely, the promotion of ICO will soon become obsolete, and STO (Security token offering) will come to replace it, and then we can probably make money on their bounty campaigns.

zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 09:48:31 AM

This will definitely become a reality in 2017. Your income may exceed one bitcoin, but now the cryptocurrency market has changed in 2018. It is very difficult to earn bitcoin through the bounty task. I think the transaction is more suitable for the future.

malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

I think, what you will get from the bounty depends on the rank and bounty you follow, if you have a high ranking and the bounty goes well with the ICO who is successful in the market then maybe you can get 1 BTC, but with the current market conditions and the ranking you have, it will be difficult to get 1 BTC

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:53:33 AM

This will definitely become a reality in 2017. Your income may exceed one bitcoin, but now the cryptocurrency market has changed in 2018. It is very difficult to earn bitcoin through the bounty task. I think the transaction is more suitable for the future.
we still collect bitcoin from any bounty campaign.although its price already dumped and not worthed anymore.but as long as we focus and concern on this job, this is possible for us to collect 1 bitcoin in a year.soon or later market will recovery and its has good impact for bounty hunter.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

It will be so hard, mate, by everything is possible,so you can try to do that.
I suggest you to select top projects which looks great and don't offer something shady

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 11:39:34 AM

This year, little money was earned from bounty campaigns. But still in a year you can win 1 bitcoin. My advice, you should find a good signature campaign. You can win 1 bitcoin even from just one signature campaign. I also recommend you to participate in social media campaigns. But do some research before you join the bounty campaigns. Because if you participate in scam bounty campaigns, you will be wasting your time and supporting a scam project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: