Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 11:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO MARKET SITUATION.  (Read 21030 times)
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:26:09 AM

Since it already 2019, the i will wait until the price of all the coins that i kept from last year to rise up and make a fortune for me.
So 2019 could become the next 2017.

elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:45:04 AM

Now entering the first quarter of 2019, I see the price of the coin continuing to move up. And now investors must return to the market and encourage the market to grow. In 2018 we all find it difficult to make a profit and in 2019 the price of coins will definitely develop.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:12:46 AM

Looking at the red market situation, what did you do and plan at the beginning of Q1 2019? Are you still sure the arrival of the Bull run? If so, you have the same expectations as me now. Hopefully the situation will change soon. Do not give up  Cool!! Thank you very much.
I think the Bulls are still far away. Now we lack the power to wake up bull. Those large institutional investors are not eager to reinvest the money in crypto. They are still looking at the market and waiting for a better time.
I think that as long as we maintain enough patience, don’t sell the coins in your hands easily. Believe that the bulls will come sooner or later.

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:21:31 AM

don't and no longer expect at the bull run. see and deal with market conditions that exist at the front of the eye is better at the beginning of this year than just keeps expecting the bull run which has not been certainly right it is. the existing pumps sometimes can give better results than expected the bull run which even somehow when it appears.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:25:57 AM

Since it already 2019, the i will wait until the price of all the coins that i kept from last year to rise up and make a fortune for me.
So 2019 could become the next 2017.
This is evidenced by many forecasts, but as you and I have found out, the forecasts for the most part do not come true. So now this is the right position. Now we are just waiting for the market to grow again.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:26:16 AM

the market gradually acquires a pleasant turnover, Ethereum has taken its rightful place, and the market gradually begins to gain its strength, maybe this is another trap, and maybe this is the long-awaited coming of the bull)
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:29:03 AM

Looking at the red market situation, what did you do and plan at the beginning of Q1 2019? Are you still sure the arrival of the Bull run? If so, you have the same expectations as me now. Hopefully the situation will change soon. Do not give up  Cool!! Thank you very much.
Me too, I and many people here are hoping to be like you that the bull market will soon appear in 2019, if it comes in Q1 2019, that is really a good thing! Anyway, I will always keep my coin until the rising trend appears, in my country, we call it "hold to die".  
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:48:56 AM

Now entering the first quarter of 2019, I see the price of the coin continuing to move up. And now investors must return to the market and encourage the market to grow. In 2018 we all find it difficult to make a profit and in 2019 the price of coins will definitely develop.
I hope that the new year can bring new trust back, and it has proven that prices are up a few percent due to the influence
of the new year, and marketcaps too, I really hope there are other things coming and bringing users to buy more crypto
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:52:12 AM

The bear market is still going on, almost disappointing all traders, but I don't think the bear market can stop the development of crypto, it can change in 2019.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
karman383 (OP)

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:34:27 AM

I can't be sure of the bull run for this year but I'm very optimistic and encouraged that this bear will have its end. It may not be the end of it but it would probably the weakening of it.

And by that time, it will open an entry for the bullish run to get in. This ain't a financial advice, all of this that has been said is my opinion.
Well I appreciate all the opinions of people, and also your opinions. You are right, if the bull is not present this year at least the bear will end soon. That will make a new spirit that will be present to start this new year. Thank you for your opinion.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:52:37 AM

The bear market is still going on, almost disappointing all traders, but I don't think the bear market can stop the development of crypto, it can change in 2019.
can definitely change this year, because market movements cannot be managed by anyone so be careful in any situation. Market enhancement is a natural thing experienced in every market so there is no need to panic too much, just do your best don't give up on a bad market situation. when the market bad  can be taken good side and used as well as possible who knows you can produce good.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:38:28 PM

I don't know when the market will recover. I personally think that it is very likely to recover after 2020, and I don't think the crypto market will rise faster than 2017. The crypto is very hot in 2017. The big reason is because ICO, the collapse of ICO led to a huge bear market in 2018.

tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:10:51 PM

As my prediction, the market will continute to go horizontal and raise lightly and go up and down in around 5k and 3k USD. And most likely, if Bitcoin break down the level of 3k USD, it will fall down to 2k USD and the market may be frozed in long time

cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:12:54 PM

The cryptocurrency market until on the end of year 2018 still not getting better and I'm sure from the beginning of the year 2019 the Crypto market will be better especially until Q1 of 2019.
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:16:16 PM

I will be patient in this bear market. If the market continues to decline, there will be a very good buying opportunity. If the market starts to rise, then I will sell some coins that I buy at a lower price, in short, regardless of the market. It’s a bull market or a bear market, I always have to find a way to make money.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:10:48 PM

At different times, different experts see the situation in their own way. And often express conflicting opinions.
Top 5 Worst Bitcoin Price Predictions of 2018
With bitcoin having defied both skeptics and optimists last year, it will be interesting to see what 2019 has in store for the cryptocurrency.
https://www.ccn.com/top-5-worst-bitcoin-price-predictions-of-2018/

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:37:23 PM

The market is now stable and moving forward and slowly gaining momentum and it is hoping for a new bull run. All coins are in green now and if Baktt comes as scheduled then it can change the market sentiment positively.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:50:26 PM

Maybe this is the beginning of hope that it will be achieved. The price of Bitcoin is growing and this affects Ethereum. Ethereum is now back in second place, after several weeks of being controlled by XRP. The value in the first and second quarters of 2019 will be a big surprise.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:33:15 PM

I don't count on a bull run in the 1Q of 2019. Of course, a price increase to $ 6,000 is possible, but this will be temporary, in my opinion. Personally, I take this situation absolutely calmly, since I really can't change anything. In this situation, I just continue to trade, and don't spend my time on regrets, fears or empty hopes.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 03:36:43 PM

I don't think it is good strategy to just hope and wait.
The reality of the market is that it has crashed and is not going anywhere.
Also, there are no signs at all that things will pick up.
So it would be much wiser to expect the market to be low for a longer period of time.

The best thing to do right now is to go for short term gains to make up your losses from 2018.
Since the market is back to being volatile with 5 to 10% pumps and dumps common, it should be very easy to make profit.
Buy btc, sell it when it pumps 6% or more.
Rinse and repeat and you should make up a lot of what you lost.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: