Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO MARKET SITUATION.  (Read 21025 times)
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:29:20 PM

Looking at the red market situation, what did you do and plan at the beginning of Q1 2019? Are you still sure the arrival of the Bull run? If so, you have the same expectations as me now. Hopefully the situation will change soon. Do not give up  Cool!! Thank you very much.

I am hopeful and positive about the next bullrun but I am also realistic. If there is something I have learned from the bearish market situation last year, is that never be too confident about the prediction of many about the future of crypto price. I realized that you need to study and monitor daily the price so you will know how a bit about how you trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:52:17 PM

The situation in the market is deplorable, everyone expects movement for the better, but so far this has not happened. The most patient will be rewarded.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:02:25 PM

I am not sure that in 2019 the crypto market will be excited and prices will experience a high increase, but of course I still hope that the price increase will make us all happy as happened in 2017. It seems we still have to be patient and I will also see developments in crypto prices for Q1 2019, for the next time I will determine the best attitude or step in making this investment.
dobolspeed2

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

TLS Group

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:04:45 PM

Looking at the red market situation, what did you do and plan at the beginning of Q1 2019? Are you still sure the arrival of the Bull run? If so, you have the same expectations as me now. Hopefully the situation will change soon. Do not give up  Cool!! Thank you very much.
I am always convinced of cryptocurrency that it will happen like last year, I tried to reduce investment in cyrptocurrency, I invested more in real life, and part of my funds I invested in cryptocurrency for the long term.

▬▬[  Tlsgroup.io  ]▬▬[Cryptocurrency Investment Fund]▬ 
▌ Cryptocurrency Mining Infrastructure ▐
▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | Linkedin  | Instagram   | Facebook| ▬▬
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:07:40 PM

At this moment Avoid buy orders that almost high in their price maybe it will after buying it and no sell orders will happened until your gonna hold it for a long-term until the price not recovers.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:07:49 PM

The situation in the market is deplorable, everyone expects movement for the better, but so far this has not happened. The most patient will be rewarded.
maybe you are among those who bought coins in the past year where prices are very high so the current price looks very sad for you, but for holders who already have Bitcoin and Altcoin far before the increase in 2017 then I think the current price and market conditions still fairly normal.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:09:15 PM

The situation very tough for crypto market from past six months the value is dipping very fast. From $7000 it reached to $3500 almost half of the value gone done this is very sad and made the investors and lovers of bitcoin in panic condition and few people have sell their coins in panic to avoid loss in the market made much tougher. We believe good time will come in the upcoming months.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:38:38 PM

I think that's the biggest issue right now there's a general lack of confidence in the market. The fact it didn't dump massively on the ETF news does make it seem like we're at the bottom but you have a market where a good chunk of the people have been hammered over the past year and people are gun shy.
bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:40:34 PM

One more week and this bear market will be the longest in the history! But still it is not the worst, if we look at the percentage loss  Cool.
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:41:51 PM

I am hopeful and positive about the next bullrun but I am also realistic. If there is something I have learned from the bearish market situation last year, is that never be too confident about the prediction of many about the future of crypto price. I realized that you need to study and monitor daily the price so you will know how a bit about how you trade.

I don't think bull run will come that early, maybe Q1 2019 is just a slight recovery for the market. When it has too many dumps in the past time
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:18:08 PM

I think the same way you have to endure despite the fact that the market is falling , I think very soon the market may return to growth but of course we can expect a large drop before we go to grow

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:31:53 PM

I don't think bull run will come that early, maybe Q1 2019 is just a slight recovery for the market. When it has too many dumps in the past time
It is possible that the bull will not occur in the near future, until now there are no signs of significant improvement going to occur,
only there will be a market recovery in Q1 this year, we still have to be patient in facing a bad market condition

karman383 (OP)

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:13:14 PM

Thank you for your blessing, I foreboding that the bull market is coming, in the middle of 2019, but it should not reach the height of 2017.
You are welcome. I think it doesn't matter if it's not like the end of 2017, but at least the bulls come faster for this 2019. Because it might be difficult to achieve such a 2017 situation, but it would be better if we have positive expectations. I will remain optimistic that the situation will change soon. Keep the spirit guys,
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:42:11 PM

The  long  bearish market  is quit  discouraging, but checking through  the past  trend and the  volume of trade taking  place  for the  past  7 month  you can be confident that the  bull run will takes  place, ETH hardfork postpone till 27th February 2019 is a major  event  am looking at.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:13:39 PM

It's not about bull run. But after a long time the market is kind of stable maybe. Cause last year we saw only down and down. That was a very big time bear market. Maybe at this moment the bear run is going but for last one and half months we saw a steady market instead of price drop every day. But still market conditions is not that good every time btc goes to 4000-4200 it come back to 3000-3500 range. There was a heavy resistance in 4000 mark. And a good support at 3300 point. If somehow the support is broken we will see a quick market drop. So trade carefully.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:14:11 PM

I expect the trend to be bullish in the next few months. There are different prerequisites for technical and fundamental analysis. Now the market has come to life and big movements have begun, this is a very good sign
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:35:05 PM

I think that 2019, most of it, will be no better than 2018. Prices will continue to go down and only at the lowest level will be able to level up. And perhaps at the end of this year, prices will still rise slightly.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:39:21 PM

I am convinced that the bull market will return, but I believe that it is necessary an adjustment the market before the restart: 2019/2020

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:11:43 PM

I expect stagnation to continue in Q1 with some pumps and dumps. We had bearish situations in the past several times and we know that this type of market could last for long. ETH upgrade  and the launch of  BAKKT  will hopefully give a boost to the market.
johnthree

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:14:02 PM

To me it's risky to assume we'll another bullrun soon, due to the Mt. Gox reimbursement.  Due to this, the market may go down or sideways for at least another year.  Therefore I went with good dividend tokens like EVOAI.  This way even if you hold for months or years, you can still regularly get paid from the company's profit share.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: