Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:16:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange  (Read 64860 times)
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

I hope so. I would like to receive information about the project to evaluate its prospects. But at the moment there is no access to either the Road Map or white paper.
It seems that the developers are a bit rushed to the publication of this thread. It was necessary to wait just a few days. But I think that soon everything will be fine!
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

Maybe something is not working or a big load and project managers do not have time to just answer all the questions! There is still time, there is nowhere to hurry!

sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

it is very bad when the team creates an information branch on this forum,and then do not visit it and do not answer interested people to their questions Undecided
Perhaps they are busy developing their main product? Otherwise, I do not understand their logic ...
this attitude to its users is not very correct, it would be possible to pay attention at least once in a few days, and to answer users ' questions
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

it is very bad when the team creates an information branch on this forum,and then do not visit it and do not answer interested people to their questions Undecided
Perhaps they are busy developing their main product? Otherwise, I do not understand their logic ...
this attitude to its users is not very correct, it would be possible to pay attention at least once in a few days, and to answer users ' questions

I agree with you, because managers should keep in touch with the participants. this does not happen here. this is a bad feature
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

It is logical to assume that he made a typo. and most likely this person wanted to ask: is the exchange planning to be centralized or decentralized?
Most likely it will be the usual standard centralized exchange. Because as if it was the DEX, then they would have positioned it differently.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

I apologize. I really made a mistake when writing my message. I meant it would be a normal centralized exchange or decentralized?
I got what you mean. I answered the person that most likely you made a typo and had in mind centralized and decentralized exchanges.
Julia1992

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

It is very interesting to me!
Are there among us here on the forum, those who have already achieved good results in cryptocurrency !? Maybe millionaires? It would be interesting to know their position and the secret of success! In which direction to go !!

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:27:41 PM

More than 30 people have already registered for the event and if I understand the conditions correctly, they will all go to Dubai.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

It is very interesting to me!
Are there among us here on the forum, those who have already achieved good results in cryptocurrency !? Maybe millionaires? It would be interesting to know their position and the secret of success! In which direction to go !!
I think that there are more than enough such on this forum. It's just that they are unlikely to continue chatting in chat rooms ...
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:08:40 AM

To become a popular crypto-exchange, you need huge money and a very strong marketing company. This is very difficult to do especially in the realities of today's crypto market.
Now there is a very strong competition among crypto exchanges. Therefore, the main task is to attract coins for listing on the stock exchange and traders to trade on the Payiza Exchange.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:22:15 AM

I also think that the project team is small. By the way, does anyone have information on the composition of the project development team? Why so little information?
Today earned the site of the project (https://www.payizaexchange.eu/home) and there you can read all the information. Including the composition of the project team.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

Today, it makes no sense to talk about trading volumes ... Now even the volume of transactions in Ethereum and Bitcoin networks is almost minimal. When the market recovers everything will fall into place.
The situation in the crypto market over the past few days shows us that perhaps the moment of market reversal has already arrived and a global pump will soon begin!
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:25:33 AM

Now only those developers who are confident in their abilities and confident in the potential and prospects of their project are launching their projects.
Otherwise there is no point. Today only strong and promising crypto projects can survive and grow in the current market conditions. I think this project will show good results.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

In my opinion they are just now launching their site. At least the address  https://www.payizaexchange.eu/ no longer gives an error.
The site is working today! All the necessary information is there. Therefore, all who are interested can get acquainted with all questions regarding the development of this Payiza Exchange project.
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

In my opinion they are just now launching their site. At least the address  https://www.payizaexchange.eu/ no longer gives an error.
The site is working today! All the necessary information is there. Therefore, all who are interested can get acquainted with all questions regarding the development of this Payiza Exchange project.
very good and expected update,I am very glad that the developers are working on their product
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

It seems that the developers are a bit rushed to the publication of this thread. It was necessary to wait just a few days. But I think that soon everything will be fine!
All the necessary information is already available to users! Visit the Payiza Exchange project site https://www.payizaexchange.eu and there you will find all the answers to all your questions!
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:35:41 AM

Maybe something is not working or a big load and project managers do not have time to just answer all the questions! There is still time, there is nowhere to hurry!
In vain worried. The site has earned. All information is presented. And I will tell you that after studying the information about the project - I really liked it.
Julia1992

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:39:28 AM

Thank you for the message about opening the site! Now many will find answers to all questions! But I can't find anything about Generosity? Will she or not!? Smiley

Crypton2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

I got what you mean. I answered the person that most likely you made a typo and had in mind centralized and decentralized exchanges.
Finally it became known that the project Payiza Exchange would represent it. Today I read a huge array of information about this project.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:13:34 PM

Thank you for the message about opening the site! Now many will find answers to all questions! But I can't find anything about Generosity? Will she or not!? Smiley
most likely, the bounty program is carried out by the project and the developers will not, if you need accurate information, the question should be asked in the telegram channel of the project, and the developers will give an accurate answer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: