Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange  (Read 64860 times)
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:51:53 PM

After reading a bit through your website I must say that I'm pretty excited about the project and I especially like the volatility issue being addressed when it comes to merchants and paying for goods.Gonna read through your WP further and come back to explore more. Payiza will be a significant project.
Payiza has every chance of becoming a successful project. If the team will strictly follow the commitments and plans set out in white paper and in the Road Map.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:30:17 PM

By the way, you're right. Sometimes when you use the interface of various exchanges and everything lags and gives errors, you think that if there was an exchange that would guarantee a clear and stable operation, it would be the most popular.
You're right. Failures at work are all. even at the top exchanges. Therefore, the ideal exchange is one that can ensure stable operation.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

Because now many are spreading information about the fact that bounty and airdrops are no longer relevant ... these are remnants of the past ... an obsolete way of marketing ... But I think it is not so!
I also think that the company's bounty is a very good way to promote the crypto project. This is a proven method. I look forward to when project Payiza begins its bounty.
The last time the bounty is attended by a very large number of bots and they are no good there. Because of this, many projects refuse to bounty.
I am also against bots participating in the bounty, but for the project, and the developers no matter who performs the tasks under the project, the bounty project and the developers only need to do the job
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

I would very much like to see the responses of the developers in this thread appeared here on many issues
Perhaps the project’s team is not so big and it’s simply not commonplace for people to answer questions in all forums and social networks.
I think that there is not a small team in the project! And there should be those who work with the forum.

Guardsman

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:30:07 PM

I am also against bots participating in the bounty, but for the project, and the developers no matter who performs the tasks under the project, the bounty project and the developers only need to do the job
Of course, bots and multi-accounts are evil. But there are many ways to deal with it. I think that if the developers come in, they will solve this problem.
Crypton2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:40:06 PM

You're right. Failures at work are all. even at the top exchanges. Therefore, the ideal exchange is one that can ensure stable operation.
Exchange must be reliable, secure and stable. And he should not play against traders himself. It is no secret that some exchanges are engaged in such frauds.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

For real projects, there are also hard times, but I believe that projects that have real work products are much more likely to survive the current market decline.
I hope that the developers of the Payiza project will not stop and will release a really high-quality product. If this happens then this exchange will instantly become popular!
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:13:12 PM

You are right that now is the best time to invest. If you do not have large amounts to buy cryptocurrencies, this does not mean that you should ignore the possibility of investing.
It's true. Imagine how today everyone is jealous of those who bought Bitcoins for $ 20 or $ 50 in 2009 !!! Now they are multimillionaires.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

Of course, bots and multi-accounts are evil. But there are many ways to deal with it. I think that if the developers come in, they will solve this problem.
bots and multi-scheta they have some people very profitable, but their owners are often the managers of the bounty,
I know of one Manager in this forum who led the fight against bots ---x4
 and other managers don't pay attention to them
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

The crypto market is a market of great opportunities and prospects! I think that anything can really happen here. Therefore, it is difficult to be sure of something.
You're right! I have been watching the crypto market for a year and a half, but I have already seen ups and downs. Therefore, I realized that any project can both occupy a place in the top rating and disappear at the bottom.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

You have noticed this very correctly. If the project has real unique in-house development, then surely they will be interested in large investors and venture funds.
I also believe that normal projects that are really engaged in creating their own unique code cannot just disappear ... even on the negative trend of the crypto market they still remain and develop!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

In order not to fall into such stories you need to study as much as possible the technical potential of the project and the experience of the team in previous projects.
The trouble is most investors that they invest their money in projects without even having studied these projects. It's true. I know a lot of people who, apart from the name, do not know what they are investing their money in ...
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:26:07 PM

In order not to fall into such stories you need to study as much as possible the technical potential of the project and the experience of the team in previous projects.
The trouble is most investors that they invest their money in projects without even having studied these projects. It's true. I know a lot of people who, apart from the name, do not know what they are investing their money in ...
And I know people who ask where to invest money. Most are not interested in what the project is and why it is. They only need to earn and nothing else.
Guardsman

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:54:25 PM

Exchange must be reliable, secure and stable. And he should not play against traders himself. It is no secret that some exchanges are engaged in such frauds.
Now there is a tendency to strengthen regulation in the field of cryptocurrency. I think that soon the times when all sorts of manipulations were the norm will become a thing of the past ...
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:12:28 PM

The last time the bounty is attended by a very large number of bots and they are no good there. Because of this, many projects refuse to bounty.
There are many techniques to avoid bots in a bounty company. If the developers give this question a little of their time, then there will be no bots. It's not a problem.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:25:52 PM

Payiza has every chance of becoming a successful project. If the team will strictly follow the commitments and plans set out in white paper and in the Road Map.
The  Payiza Exchange project at the very beginning of its development. I hope that the development team will not let down their investors and release everything they have planned.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:13:05 PM

You are right that now is the best time to invest. If you do not have large amounts to buy cryptocurrencies, this does not mean that you should ignore the possibility of investing.
It's true. Imagine how today everyone is jealous of those who bought Bitcoins for $ 20 or $ 50 in 2009 !!! Now they are multimillionaires.
Ah, there was a time ...
I think that many regret not investing at that time. As it was not the experience and not really even penetrated into the cryptocurrency. And it was necessary not to think and act!

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

There are many techniques to avoid bots in a bounty company. If the developers give this question a little of their time, then there will be no bots. It's not a problem.
To fight bots you need to write a bot and the problems will be solved. I do not understand why startups collect millions, and spend a few hundred dollars on their protection can not.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:21:53 PM

what are the fiat currencies that are going to be integrated in this system? also, if it is registered in estonia, then, where is the physical address of this exchange?
Guardsman

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:09:18 AM

The  Payiza Exchange project at the very beginning of its development. I hope that the development team will not let down their investors and release everything they have planned.
I would like to believe in it. Although it would seem that today there are more than enough exchanges, but in this area there is still something to be striving for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: