Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange  (Read 64860 times)
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:57:28 PM

When investing you must first of all rely on your own knowledge and personally acquired information. And do not listen to the advice of all the top bloggers.
Why do you think that top bloggers are wrong in their forecasts? It seems to me that everything depends on the situation.

each blogger has his own opinion and very often they are very different from each other and what opinion to believe-it is very difficult to understand, so the conclusions should be done independently
everyone has the right to their opinion,and every blogger expresses his opinion,and listen to this opinion you or not it is up to you, especially if it concerns the risk of losing personal money
BrieMiller

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:59:30 PM

I noticed that Payza exchange already has a lot of partners, how will It affect the future of the platform?

Of course, a large number of partners will have a positive impact!!!
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:07:07 PM

Can I test the project's mobile app? Give a direct link to the app.
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:31:17 PM

Where can I see a graph of the distribution of tokens after ICO?
AdamNelson

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:41:12 PM

I know only one thing, a lot of tokens are allocated for the bounty program.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:53:02 PM

Bloggers are good. But you have to think with your head and have your own opinion !!!

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:39:13 PM

The main thing is not how many tokens are allocated, but what price they will have at the end of the ico. Almost all projects after the public sale price falls.
Loxness

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:22:51 AM

The main thing is not how many tokens are allocated, but what price they will have at the end of the ico. Almost all projects after the public sale price falls.
I also noticed a drop in prices after ICO. I wonder if the administration of the project has a plan to combat this phenomenon?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:24:21 AM

Can you elaborate on this? Security is a concern for all users. I would like to know in more detail what solutions the project team is proposing in this regard.
Users are very often themselves to blame for losing their money on exchanges. And to blame is not a bad or good level of protection of the exchange. Blame the users themselves.
But security is also not top notch. Hackers are constantly finding new ways to rob people.
The January burglary of the exchange Croptopia to the best confirmation. Security systems are improving, but hackers are also not sitting idle.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:04:22 AM

I noticed that Payza exchange already has a lot of partners, how will It affect the future of the platform?

Of course, a large number of partners will have a positive impact!!!

The platform needs a surge of investment, I think this is the most important thing that partners can help at an early stage.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:07:39 AM

Scammers are one part of the problem. Another part is that people consider investing easy money and do not study either technology or industry or projects.
But we all know that this is not so. Investing is a complex business process. This is a huge array of information that you need to study almost every day.
I do not know any investor who would not be at a loss, it is always impossible to make a profit.
This is a market. Who loses money and someone gets it. After all, the profits of successful investors and traders are not taken from the air.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:40:49 AM

When investing you must first of all rely on your own knowledge and personally acquired information. And do not listen to the advice of all the top bloggers.
Why do you think that top bloggers are wrong in their forecasts? It seems to me that everything depends on the situation.
Because bloggers have already changed their forecasts many times and their analyzes of the situation depending on changes in the market. They do not know anything and lie to their users.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:18:12 AM

The Payiza project is very interesting and probably many projects are interested in partnership with this exchange.
NedStrex

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:18:12 PM

The Payiza project is very interesting and probably many projects are interested in partnership with this exchange.
Perhaps you are right, I would like to know what are the conditions for adding new tokens to the exchange?
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:01:06 PM

Can you elaborate on this? Security is a concern for all users. I would like to know in more detail what solutions the project team is proposing in this regard.
Users are very often themselves to blame for losing their money on exchanges. And to blame is not a bad or good level of protection of the exchange. Blame the users themselves.
But security is also not top notch. Hackers are constantly finding new ways to rob people.
The January burglary of the exchange Croptopia to the best confirmation. Security systems are improving, but hackers are also not sitting idle.
Yes, it's terrible to lose your investment! But if you constantly think about the bad, then nothing good will happen! We must confidently go through life!

Zahmere

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:04:25 PM

To do this, there must be a turnaround in the market. If the pressure of the “bears” on the crypto market and artificial lowering of the price of crypto assets does not stop, then new projects will be very difficult to develop.
Of course, to develop in a falling market is very difficult. This is all understand and know. On the other hand, the current market situation shows which of the projects is really strong and promising.
Consider the current stage as a kind of cleansing of the crypto market from all scam projects and outright weak projects. Survive the strongest!
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:31:12 PM

Consider the current stage as a kind of cleansing of the crypto market from all scam projects and outright weak projects. Survive the strongest!
I also think that today the competition is extremely high, only strong and financially successful projects will survive.
BrieMiller

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:07:09 PM

Where can I see and study the list of the team that is working on the development of the platform?
NeZoX

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:30:00 PM

Where can I see and study the list of the team that is working on the development of the platform?

All information about the team is available on the project website. http: / / www.payizaexchange.eu/home
AdamNelson

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:22:30 PM

It is very important that developers do not deviate from the road map.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: