Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's prepare for the worst  (Read 2430 times)
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

I think 3200 was the bottom and afther some good news step by step we will see recover of price and all market as we see news about Indian legalisation if it happens then i am sure long bull run would start so just need some time and as we see this happnes not with btc only but all stock market is in red and only 1.5 % from being in bear.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:53:10 AM

Let's all be prepared ,the way I'm seeing things I think bitcoin hasn't find its bottom yet ,I'm guessing around 2500$ before we see better recovery ,always remember cryptocurrency is never for the weak ,be prepared and do what you do best ,things will surely turn around but good things never comes easily .

You are right, we must do the worst at any time, because it can happen at any time, maybe the price of Bitcoin collapses again when we wake up one morning, and it falls below $2,000.
If we can imagine some of the worst situations ahead of time, then when the crash happens, we will not be too flustered, who knowing what will happen in the world of crypto? So we must not only imagine the bright future of crypto, but also Imagine a dark day.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:54:24 AM

in my opinion whatever the risk I will receive because I am ready with the risk that I will get in investing even though it is in a bad condition

Crypto currency involves high risk and where their is a higher risk their is a higher reward. Due to volatility it is highly risky and only if people have extra money or can afford to loose should be investing in this market. One should always be ready for the worst and to diversification is the best method for this.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:09:53 AM

We bith see things in our mind but mine is opposite to yours. My prediction is opposite to your prediction I see good things in bitcoin that the prize will bull again.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:33:03 AM

Another speculation without collaborative proof of technics. If we all keep shouting $2500 and it goes to hit $10k, won't that be a disservice to the people learning from us? We really need to give the bitcoin a break and watch out how things are going to turn out for the betterment of all and not all these death threatening speculative figures.

greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:54:00 AM

Hope for best, be prepared for worst. That's my motto. Today a lot of people are talking about 2,5k $ as the minimum before the next bull run, but this number was taken from the sky and nobody actually knows what is going to be the lowest drop of the number one crypto.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

throwing random numbers is always easy. analyzing and giving a proper speculation is hard.

what you are doing here is making a random guess based on literary nothing and your topic is so far worthless because of that.

as for "preparing for the worst", you seem to be forgetting that this current price is after a huge 80% drop. this IS the worst and even if price by any luck goes any lower it still doesn't make the current price a bad entry point.

I agree with this, we should not believe the speculations from random people since there was no clear and authorized information which may be a support to the person's clain and for me it is never enough to believe something unsure, specially in this type of community which every detail of the news is important like today we are searching in darkness due to lacking of detailed information towards the current situation.

Yes, lets prepare and monitor the crypto market to protect our investment. Study the crypto market trend as posted, we can also review the market history for us to have a sound mind decision on what to do to protect our profit. But always bear in mind that crypto market is very volatile, and unpredictable.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

in my opinion whatever the risk I will receive because I am ready with the risk that I will get in investing even though it is in a bad condition
This should be the mindset of every investors and we should be ready for every risk. Always be ready for the worst, and also for a greater future that is waiting for us. This market is not perfect, we will see big pump and dump along the road so we must be more stronger. Just keep on investing because cryptomarket will continue to develop its own technology to provide good services to all of us.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:37:17 PM

I also think the same that bitcoin is really difficult to go back again the price might rise but it will not last long making us difficult and complicated to make buying and selling quickly this will be very difficult for us to get back trust like yesterday
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

Let's all be prepared ,the way I'm seeing things I think bitcoin hasn't find its bottom yet ,I'm guessing around 2500$ before we see better recovery ,always remember cryptocurrency is never for the weak ,be prepared and do what you do best ,things will surely turn around but good things never comes easily .

I think we need to be always prepared for the things that will come either bad or good just like in cryptocurrency world. If you start to engage in here it is automatic that you join prepared because not all the times you can gain in here and not all the times cryptocurrency is positive especially in the market. Preparedness is a must so that you will never be disappointed and have a back up plan.

Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:30:04 PM

I think we need to be always prepared for the things that will come either bad or good just like in cryptocurrency world. If you start to engage in here it is automatic that you join prepared because not all the times you can gain in here and not all the times cryptocurrency is positive especially in the market. Preparedness is a must so that you will never be disappointed and have a back up plan.
For what is happenning in the late 2018 is not really good for cryptocurrency, that the crypto is lowering its price value , but we are expecting and hoping that in the coming year the rise of value will be replacing the falldown, but these are only expectations ,in case the season will continue  we must try not to be diassapointed but prepare for the worst if nothing really happen good for the market next year.

Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

in my opinion the price of bitcoin is below $ 4000 is the lowest price, until now there are no signs that the price of bitcoin will reverse. if the tone of opinion at this time is not the lowest price bitcoin must be accompanied by analysis and do not do speculation because it is too high risk

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

I like bitcoin and from there I am not only prepared for the possibility of increasing bitcoin, but I also prepare to prepare for the worst.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

Nice prediction but for me.before you made this kind of thread,better learn to post first in the right section,and this is deserving in Speculation section where all the post and comments are speculative,things that might come true or will never.

For me bottom are already hit since we saw a below $3,500 price last week,and this is enough reason to wait for the coming of bull
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

After a few days, Bitcoin began to rise $ 4000 and above, but now the price has fallen again and does not last long whether this will continue to fall

Maybe in the year there will be more trust from investors.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

We are not sure about the bottom or the price to rise. we should guard our market every time. 2,500 bottom is just your prediction and it is not 100 percent to happen.
We can find BTC price any time on top or if the worst came it can be down in just few minutes.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:43:46 PM

I am prepared for the worst but expecting better at this stage.
We are not sure of anything in this crypto world. we better be ready as always.
like what i always do, i do buy more at low and wit for the rise.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

maybe before investing with crypto currencies, investors must know that the risks obtained in investing are very large and we all can not know the future developments if our beliefs are great, of course we are ready even with the worst conditions.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:32:46 PM

Indeed, we should be ready for all variants of developments in the market of crypto-currencies, but it’s not worthwhile to establish any lower aisle of Bitcoin prices (or other coins), since these forecasts will not lead to anything good. Hopefully in the near future, we will see a change in trend and price growth in the market.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:12:09 PM

I am ready for the fate of bitcoin in the future, but even though bitcoin looks worrying but I don't need to worry too much, and I still believe bitcoin still has a chance to rise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: