Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:17:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When bullrun comes  (Read 60526 times)
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:38:38 PM

Bullrun isn't comes every months or every years. Although I'm sick of tired to see this bear market. In 2020 or 2021 Cryptocurrency could be start bullrun.
I agree with you. I think that in the middle of 2020 will start bull run. and by this point, we should be ready
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 12:51:28 PM

Bullrun isn't comes every months or every years. Although I'm sick of tired to see this bear market. In 2020 or 2021 Cryptocurrency could be start bullrun.
Correct. There's no certain time when bull run comes. People expects just because 2018 wasn't so good and it's the year of bears, many are expecting that 2019 is going to be the start of the bull run. It might be correct but there's really no exact timeframe when the bull run comes. If it will come for this year, it would give an amazing year and people who have lost faith to crypto's will start coming back but I feel sorry for them for not sticking at the worse times.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 01:02:30 PM

You are right, bull run is like a super moon it may come very rare. There is no any specific date or time mentioned on this. Most probably it may come by the end of this year yes some possibilities are there, but still anything can happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:02:45 PM

Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.

By the summer I guess? Or maybe next year, or there's a chance that the market will going to develop in a slow improvement. There might be no bullrun but still it is healthy and accommodating for investors to part take.

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:08:27 PM

I'm really scared to say or predict something about this, because I begin to understand every day that bulls may not return to the market at all. This is a terrible situation, especially when you understand that cryptocurrencies may not find their niche.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:47:47 PM

Could see bullrun shortly. If not in next week, but next couple months will be super exciting. There are few really good news stories like ETF, Bakkt, etc. Although it's really been nothing but development and good news for months now.
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:55:15 PM

in my humble opinion we will see a great rally by the end of 2019 thanks to the rise of some decentralized apps and security token offering good luck for all current hodlers Smiley
Yes, everyone thought so about 2018. Everyone believed that in 2018 this will happen. As a result, now everyone is hoping for the end of 2019. It is certainly possible and will happen. In any case, the last jump in growth should be before the complete fall of the cryptocurrency.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:58:50 PM

Could see bullrun shortly. If not in next week, but next couple months will be super exciting. There are few really good news stories like ETF, Bakkt, etc. Although it's really been nothing but development and good news for months now.
whenever it can happen it's just that nobody knows for sure, but I am grateful that there is still a large possibility that Bullrun will occur not far from now.
but from what I know is the biggest possibility is in February or early March.
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:07:11 PM

I think bullrun comes only in 2020 or 2021 year...
In 2019 btc price may fall to $2500 and it will not rise more than $9000...
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:17:10 PM

Nobody is able to answer this question, but I guarantee that the bull run will not start before these three events: ETFs, Bakkt and Ethereum 2.0 update. These events will push the market and we would finally see the first changes and maybe the next bull run. But these decisions are unfortunately getting postponed every time.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:21:08 PM

whenever it can happen it's just that nobody knows for sure, but I am grateful that there is still a large possibility that Bullrun will occur not far from now.
we can only wait because bullish always comes suddenly and no one knows when it will happen, and many predict that bullish will occur at the beginning of this year but all that is still uncertain so we can only wait.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 04:21:46 PM

Soon the bull season won't come. You have to be patient and wait. I've got a lot of worthless coins in my wallet. And the market is not getting better. I hope it will come to life in 2019. I have no intention of leaving the market until profit. When the bull season comes you want to be in this market.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:00:11 PM

every crypto lover, investor and crypto trader really hopes that of course there will be a bullrun that will happen soon, but indeed we are all of course difficult to know for sure when it will happen, but for a long time, or soon,I am sure everything will happen, so we must always be optimistic and must believe it all.

Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:11:54 PM

I am sure that bullrun will attack the cryptocurrency market very soon.
Many coins begin to recover in value. It can be seen that the market is growing and is beginning to be strong.
I think in the second half of the year many will receive a very good income when the movement begins.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 05:25:30 PM

The big bull ran was past in 2017 years and not yet come it again. Anyway lot of peoples are say 2020 will be come good bull run again. Because lot of project will be successfully in this year and marketcap also will high.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:27:10 PM

Honestly I feel no one can give or tell us the exact date this will happen, like last ear there were several peculations about bull run, yet one happen.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:44:32 PM

Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.
You are right whenbull run comes all coins are surging even those dead and shit coins suddenly rose up but the real coins are those who still stand and survive during bearish market like we have experienced now. Just be patient if it take years for the bullish to come the treat this current market as an accumulation stage for some good coins.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:45:03 PM

Such things are difficult to predict, but with accuracy we can say that in the near future we should not expect strong growth, rather, on the contrary, we are waiting for several regular recessions. Perhaps in a year, when the market is refreshing, we will see a new round of growth.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:17:47 PM

I believe that one day shitcoins become useless for speculations so this will be a point of no return for the next bull run. By the way, many people are attracted now to masternode projects with high ROI... It's just another type of scam. If you want to try it, just take a look what happened with many others masternode projects at masternodes.online. They all tends to zero point, as well as the majority of common shitcoins. Be safe with your bitcoins Wink
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:22:23 PM

The bull run this year with start from the second quarter of the year, before I think we will be seeing gains and loss, but from third quarter there will be the bull run proper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: