Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are still here to hunt bounty?  (Read 2239 times)
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:25:25 PM

I think the number of bounty hunters has reduced significantly. There are many reasons to this which includes the market situation, scam projects, projects frustrating bounty hunters with KYC after the bounty, delaying bounty payments. All this and many more has made many people to quit bounty hunting
You are right, many of my friends are starting to leave the bounty too. But not all, they continue to join bounty but not as intensely as before. The effect of the price decline and bear market is indeed quite large, the bounty has become sluggish too, but I tried to survive. I am sure that if spring arrives, the tokens that I collect now can increase in price.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:32:19 PM

Only people who make a lot of money thanks to previous bounty will still stay in the bounty. Currently, bounty hunter can't really earn more than $ 100 with social campaign, and as you know bounty hunter is the most social campaign compared to other campaigns. I think it is reason why a lot people leave bounty
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:13:43 PM

I think the number of bounty hunters has reduced significantly. There are many reasons to this which includes the market situation, scam projects, projects frustrating bounty hunters with KYC after the bounty, delaying bounty payments. All this and many more has made many people to quit bounty hunting
That is the possibility, I am not at all surprised by that and also this reduction is due to the large number of accounts of the bounty hunters who are got baned for any reason. If these reasons are combined, the reduction is so visible. I felt they didn't really quit, they only took a short break because of bad conditions.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

Ill think they are left it's because of some bounties are scam and the price of the coins are now was to low. Maybe if the market be back again to a high price and have some good bounties coming some of bounty hunters are be back again.

Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:20:22 PM

I also continue to participate in bounty companies. I think that it is not too late to do this and when the market will recover, there is a chance to get a good reward. There are still good projects, they just need to be found.

CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:25:53 PM

I think that bounty companies are still relevant and you can still make money on them. Therefore, I continue to participate in them. I've almost given up on social media and am more involved in signature up and blogging. I think it is more profitable a company.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:38:52 PM

These market condition do not favor the investors nor the projects nor the bounty hunters. Many of them
got disappointed and left the market. Hopefully, those who stay will be rewarded one day.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:47:29 PM

Bounty hunter will be as a primary work in somebody life. Bounty hunter will not be worth it because the people who participated is too much Sad however if anyone or all people in the world know about bounty on Cryptocurrency World, soon this program will not be worth it such as faucet Cry

]
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:58:06 PM

I think they come back, after cryptocurrency will begin to grow again in price, and the bounty of the company will again become profitable.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:58:44 PM

Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?
Some people left because of the bear market. Most ICOs during the bear do not succeed. In fact, those that reach soft cap, find it hard to do that.
Now that the market seem to be going uptrend and recovering, some of then are now returning.
I wasn't seeing much of accounts wearing signatures, but now, they seem to be increasing.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:59:14 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 03:02:13 AM by bitcoin31

Still a lot even they have a lot of people left too.  You can start to work in bounty campaign if you want. But before to work to bounty campaign to know if it'it's good for you to join or not. Because once you join not good your time and effort will be waste.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:01:03 AM

in my opinion there are still many people working on bounties to get prizes, even though all coins have decreased but there are still many who work on bountyu to get tokens or coins.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:10:29 AM

The value of coins received in bounties have indeed gone down so much that many bounties are just now worth it any more. It requires lot of effort to find good bounties for good projects.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:43:32 AM

many came and many left this forum when they became bounty hunters, not without this reason because many projects were scam and prices continued to fall, some projects were extended, distribution was delayed, and many things.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:03:56 AM

Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?
This is not the best time for you to resume your activities, because participation in bounty companies does not bring profit.) I still continue to participate in bounty companies, but not as actively as before.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:47:42 AM

I was depressed about the current state of the market, because it's so bad in the past days. But I still didn't give up. I'm doing it every day.
Good luck!

Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:08:21 AM

As nowadays market drop down and price of btc is going to low and low which is also affecting directly other altcoins so it's not idle time for hunting or stop other activities and start these activities as not received reward or much.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:37:44 AM

The best way to get coins and tokens is through bounty campaigns I don't think a lot of people left ,we are very near to 2019 I'm sure things will turn around for every bounty hunters in term of bounty rewards too, I will continue to hunt until I make it through bounties ,no matter what

dakiller (OP)

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:57:05 AM

Still a lot even they have a lot of people left too.  You can start to work in bounty campaign if you want.
I have returned to work in recent days. Are you doing bounty? Can you share some projects for me? I am very grateful for that.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:01:02 AM

less than 20 percent maybe left the community to do bounties.
But they are not gone for good they just want to wait for a good market. they will be back soon.
Some of them already here and do bounties again. i know it, i have some friends who left and back now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: