Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:40:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Year Investment  (Read 1643 times)
viananda2525

Activity: 1036
Merit: 120

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:47:48 AM

Which will be the best Cryptocurrency in the first 3 months of 2019

XRP maybe I guess? And bitcoin cash SV and ABC. But the mainline is still Bitcoin and Ethereum. Since Eth will going to have some hardfork later, it is expected to have a huge market value since many will going to invest on it.
xrp at this moment looks very good.i see many good fundamental for this coins.and we've see few weeks ago xrp replace ethereum on second place coinmarketcap.offcourse it make investors become more interested.

alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:02:51 AM

Altcoin, which remains the best choice for investment, is still the same, namely ethereum, eos, the third coin ripple, the growth is good and I don't think it will lose if you can invest in all three coins.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:06:51 AM

I think it will still be BTC and ETH. The 3rd one, doesn't really matter to me - it could be XRP, XLM or even LTC.
I like XMR. I hope it goes higher this coming year  Grin
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:13:24 AM

The cryptocurrency market was having a short uptrend before the Christmas and the price of many coins are up with modest gains. But I believe this price surges are only temporary nd decline will follow again. During the brief price rise, we saw the top coins like ethereum, waves, ripple bitcoin and other top coins goes up and they will likely to go up again in the coming weeks so this coins are still good bets for your new year investment.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:37:01 AM

bitcoin is still in the first position but for investment next year I think etherum is more profitable, in investment we have to see how much money we have, bitcoin is a big investment if you want more profit, and etherum the second option with a standard value for invest, think about it

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:37:25 AM

Public opinion might end on confusing you on, the best cryptocurrency which will boom come first three months of 2019. To be candid, if I may advise, go for the top three with respect to market capitalization rank on coinmarketcap .

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:49:51 AM

actually there will be no one who knows the price of cryptocurrency in 3 months at the beginning of 2019 has a price movement like no one will ever know but maybe you can try it because when the price rises it will benefit you.
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

Not necessarily, the direction of the market usually makes it difficult for us to judge. Now that the cryptocurrency is falling, I am not sure when the decline will stop, so I never predict the future, and the prediction is nonsense.

kevinex

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

Not necessarily, the direction of the market usually makes it difficult for us to judge. Now that the cryptocurrency is falling, I am not sure when the decline will stop, so I never predict the future, and the prediction is nonsense.
not all nonsense predictions. I was truly a witness, where my friends' predictions really happened. It was related to Ico's project investment, and I became rich because I believed in his predictions. This market is built on strong market predictions and analysis. you must know that.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:26:53 AM

not all nonsense predictions. I was truly a witness, where my friends' predictions really happened. It was related to Ico's project investment, and I became rich because I believed in his predictions. This market is built on strong market predictions and analysis. you must know that.
Our prediction does not really mean that we are right all the time, the sad reality is that a lot of us predicted that this year is gonna be a good year but what happened is the opposite, this results to big loses. But, we never stop predicting, as long as crypto is still here, there's still something to predict and as long as we still invest and hold, we always have the chance to make it in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

The beginning of 2019 is also better to spend watching what is happening is not yet known how everything will be possible again freezing for another year

Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

In general, it seems to me that Altcoins will never take first place, because Bitcoin was, is and will be a favorite coin!
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

Top 3 coins in the list of coinmarketcap.com, namely bitcoin, ripple, and etherum. that is definitely a bull run sign for other altcoins, so those 3 coins will be the first to rise high in 2019.
These coins are predicted to be normal and may indeed be able to work in this market again and again. Today, this market has of course small opportunities, but they will be and today is normal.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

Before investing in cryptocurrencies, the best investment for 2019 is certainly knowledge.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:52:06 PM

I think that the first 3 months of 2019 will please all investors with the long-awaited growth. In particular I expect the rapid growth of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Neo.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:04:51 PM

It is hard to predict what the situation will be in the first months of 2019 on the crypto market, but in my opinion Ethereum and Bitcoin will still keep the leaders positions even in next year. In my opinion these coins will be the best for investment, but it is a personal choice what to invest into.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:24:58 PM

for me, bitcoin and ethereum are still the most interesting coins in 2019. even though the prices have dropped, i have just the most confidence in these two.
oriz345

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:41:02 AM

There is only one cryptocurrency I’m aware of today, bringing some really cool technology into the space: DIVI.

Cryptocurrency is better than FIAT in several ways:

-Speed: Cryptocurrencies offer much faster speeds than, say, a wire transfer. These days, many cryptocurrencies offer instant or near instant transactions, which are far superior to 24–48 hours it can usually take with fiat. I have seen other posters mention that faster isn’t necessarily better, if you sent to the wrong address. New cryptocurrencies, such as Divi, allow users to associate each wallet’s public key with a unique name of their choice, which can be used by others to send funds or connect with them, instead of the long strings of random characters that are a wallet’s “public key” and are considered a big barrier of entry to the world of cryptocurrencies today. There will also be pin-code confirmation features, and other features to make it more secure and friendly.

-No middleman and completely trustless and decentralized. You don’t need to trust the bank to execute it correctly or at all(many errors do happen), it is entirely peer to peer.

-Can be used everywhere, by anyone, anytime…even if you don’t have a bank account or are sending to someone who doesn’t have a bank account.

-More secure, especially due to the decentralized/trustless factor. Digital ledger technology is virtually impregnable by attackers. The system is so complex that the attacker has to perform multiple attacks on multiple devices at once.

-Much lower fees than fiat. Nearly free, basically.

Really those are just a few of the main reasons, but overall cryptocurrencies are far superior in speed, cost and security than any fiat currency.

What else sets DIVI apart? Divi has a stated goal of mass adoption and the founders claim they want to make cryptocurrency as easy to use as paypal. Divi was created in order to address a number of the perceived barriers to mass adoption by the general public; Among those are speed, scalability and ease of use. Among the advisors of the team are Former CSO of Yahoo! Tim Sanders, and technologist Ramez Naam.

Divi utilizes a proof of stake protocol. The proof-of-stake system was designed to address vulnerabilities that could occur in a pure proof-of-work system. It was also developed to address the high energy consumption of bitcoin. The network is maintained and secured by masternodes. The masternode software is really just a different version of mining, with far less power consumption. it only requires the energy to run the client software on a computer, as opposed to running resource-intensive cryptographic hashing functions. The masternode communicates with other nodes in the network and keeps a copy of the blockchain, constantly checking and updating it. In return, masternode owners get rewarded with newly minted coins.

DIVI has many innovations, among them:

The first cryptocurrency using a 5 tiered masternode system. By doing so it claims to create a more decentralized system, since the entry cost is lowered and the lower tier masternodes are more affordable.

Divi advertises itself as the first cryptocurrency to implement the lottery blocks reward system. With this system, every week 11 winners will be randomly selected to be rewarded with extra coins.

-Each wallet can have various “Pockets”. For example, a user may have a public wallet that shows very little, or no cash inside, and then “dark send” it to an anonymous pocket. DIVI will also have an Oraclet feature.

-Scheduled payments - send money later, or on a specific date

-“One Click” Masternode Setup: Divi developed easier to use masternodes that don't require experts to install

-Divi claims to be the world’s first democratic blockchain. Because of the easy one-click masternode install, anyone can participate.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:49:05 AM

It is hard to predict what the situation will be in the first months of 2019 on the crypto market, but in my opinion Ethereum and Bitcoin will still keep the leaders positions even in next year. In my opinion these coins will be the best for investment, but it is a personal choice what to invest into.
Yes, I think bitcoin will be the initiator for next year's price increase. The price of BTC greatly affects the price of altcoins, so I think it will definitely be started by BTC. Eth also has the same opportunity after the price dropped quite dramatically.

retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:11:04 AM

The best crypto for the first three months of 2019 I hold ethereum, eos, neo, I don't think there is any doubt about this coin because the three of them are developing very well and are profitable to be invested in the future

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: