Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:55:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bradster1993

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:07:28 AM

Anyone have the IRC channel link?

Login here http://webchat.freenode.net/

The channel is #mazacoin
bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:07:55 AM

Here is a Lakota charity that I made a $10 donation to just now and sent them an email about Maza asking them to add a donation wallet address to their website. Send them a donation or email, if they add the address, send them some MZC. The worst that could possibly happen from this type of 'investment' is that they sell it all immediately and people in need get some proper food.

We need to show all Lakotas that the people behind Maza aren't out for a quick profit, we'd like to see this succeed and help people who need it. Dig deep people, and find some other charities that serve this community.

Also, email local radio and papers. Lets help get the word out and share some MZC with the only people who can really make it work.

The goal is to get every Lakota related website to have a Maza address. Heck I'd donate to a local gas station if the owner puts Maza on his website.

Its a charitable Airdrop, lets just do this. Prove you're a believer. Think of the news and trust we can generate if we pulled this off!

Here is the non-profit I donated to and contacted:
https://www.naha-inc.org/contact-us/

Here is the message I sent them if you need inspiration:
Hi I hope I can have just a minute of your time - just made a donation by paypal. . .

If you haven't heard, there is a new virtual currency like Bitcoin with the intent of being a national sovereign currency for Lakotas. A federal reserve of this currency will be dispersed to Lakota individuals and businesses. Another reserve will be held by tribe leadership.

I am a bitcoin enthusiast and I see great potential in virtual currencies to free all people from needlessly imposed poverty. My hope is that Lakotas, because of their sovereign status and respect for the environment, could set an example for the rest of the world with their own successful sovereign currency.

The bitcoin community has a history of being generous and supporting new usages of the technology. I think if you were to add a wallet address for Mazacoin donations to your website, you would receive donations internationally. There are many busy forums with people from all around the world discussing Mazacoin and hoping it succeeds. The hope is that it brings prosperity for Lakotas - and sets an example for people everywhere on how to be free of a faulty global banking system.

I'm posting your link in a busy forum, I'm quite sure you'd get a lot of response if I could tell people you accept Mazacoin donations as well. Its not hard to set up and share an address for donations.

One, one hundred, one thousand remistevens!!
The idea of the maza address for any website is great, that's the way

Cool, thanks!

I'm prepared to make it even more interesting. I'll send 200MZC to the first 10 Lakota related existing websites that put a Maza donation address on their site. All they need is to put the address up, explain that its for donations and someone needs to post the link here. 200 for the the first 10! (exception: price skyrockets and someone steals all my coins somehow, your link doesn't look like an already existing Lakota website or the website isn't based from something on the reservations). Link can be to a business, group, charity, school, you name it. . . I'm making this commitment publicly, any other offers to up the ante?

Sorry I know its not a huge amount, but its what I can afford, hoping for support. . . 

Feel free to share this post with anyone you might talk to on the reserves.

here is a couple remi

http://lakotachildren.org/donate/

http://vimeo.com/87194265

http://nativeprogress.org/index.php/en/

http://friendsofpineridgereservation.org/projects/

http://www.lakotacircle.org/?page_id=329

bitranger

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:11:00 AM

If we can come up with 10 charities that are known to Payu and the Office of Economic Development for the Tribe, I will donate a minimum of 2500maza each.

I would very much like to see each of these charities provide MZC donation addresses on their sites. Further, I'd like to see each of these sites implement PGP signing of all donation addresses (and unique addresses for each donation). - while we're at it, we could encourage m of n signature addresses so that no one person could run with funds Wink

It would be good to talk to Payu & Chase Iron Horse (chief legal counsel) about setting up funds for the various charities so that these donations might be put to use in a way that they might grow, before they are depleted.

I'd like to ensure that any funds that I donate are not converted to USD too soon (if at all), as I would like these funds to have maximum impact.

It's my opinion that regardless of the "official" political stance of the Lakota, or any other tribe, there is no reason these currency cannot be used to enhance the lives of people who've had most everything taken from them. IMO, it's the bitcoin way, and it's the right way, to make money by the people and for the people.

If there is a way to include the tribal government (or governments if further discussions are fruitful) by way of funding them directly with public (donated) funds, then I suggest we find it. The more governing bodies are funded with public funds, the more the public can specify the parameters for the use of those funds. This would be a huge opportunity for the whole of the bitcoin community IMO, and directly benefit the people who need it.

I don't have any real problem with the dev team working on multiple coin, seems pretty poor form to release it right now....especially with Payu apparently unavailable. But I guess Pirates will be Pirates. I understand from the @BitcoinSachs excerpts that AP might just like to build the coin & pass the torch - this is fine as long as he/they are committed to doing so in an orderly fashion (without abandoning the code)

I will likely email both Payu and Chase Iron Horse to see how we can better make this a success.

Welcome Guru  Smiley

49er.miner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:55:10 AM

the maza website needs tranlation to other languages especially chinese

also a page debunking all the fud

remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:57:25 AM

Here is a Lakota charity that I made a $10 donation to just now and sent them an email about Maza asking them to add a donation wallet address to their website. Send them a donation or email, if they add the address, send them some MZC. The worst that could possibly happen from this type of 'investment' is that they sell it all immediately and people in need get some proper food.

We need to show all Lakotas that the people behind Maza aren't out for a quick profit, we'd like to see this succeed and help people who need it. Dig deep people, and find some other charities that serve this community.

Also, email local radio and papers. Lets help get the word out and share some MZC with the only people who can really make it work.

The goal is to get every Lakota related website to have a Maza address. Heck I'd donate to a local gas station if the owner puts Maza on his website.

Its a charitable Airdrop, lets just do this. Prove you're a believer. Think of the news and trust we can generate if we pulled this off!

Here is the non-profit I donated to and contacted:
https://www.naha-inc.org/contact-us/

Here is the message I sent them if you need inspiration:
Hi I hope I can have just a minute of your time - just made a donation by paypal. . .

If you haven't heard, there is a new virtual currency like Bitcoin with the intent of being a national sovereign currency for Lakotas. A federal reserve of this currency will be dispersed to Lakota individuals and businesses. Another reserve will be held by tribe leadership.

I am a bitcoin enthusiast and I see great potential in virtual currencies to free all people from needlessly imposed poverty. My hope is that Lakotas, because of their sovereign status and respect for the environment, could set an example for the rest of the world with their own successful sovereign currency.

The bitcoin community has a history of being generous and supporting new usages of the technology. I think if you were to add a wallet address for Mazacoin donations to your website, you would receive donations internationally. There are many busy forums with people from all around the world discussing Mazacoin and hoping it succeeds. The hope is that it brings prosperity for Lakotas - and sets an example for people everywhere on how to be free of a faulty global banking system.

I'm posting your link in a busy forum, I'm quite sure you'd get a lot of response if I could tell people you accept Mazacoin donations as well. Its not hard to set up and share an address for donations.

One, one hundred, one thousand remistevens!!
The idea of the maza address for any website is great, that's the way

Cool, thanks!

I'm prepared to make it even more interesting. I'll send 200MZC to the first 10 Lakota related existing websites that put a Maza donation address on their site. All they need is to put the address up, explain that its for donations and someone needs to post the link here. 200 for the the first 10! (exception: price skyrockets and someone steals all my coins somehow, your link doesn't look like an already existing Lakota website or the website isn't based from something on the reservations). Link can be to a business, group, charity, school, you name it. . . I'm making this commitment publicly, any other offers to up the ante?

Sorry I know its not a huge amount, but its what I can afford, hoping for support. . . 

Feel free to share this post with anyone you might talk to on the reserves.

here is a couple remi

http://lakotachildren.org/donate/

http://vimeo.com/87194265

http://nativeprogress.org/index.php/en/

http://friendsofpineridgereservation.org/projects/

http://www.lakotacircle.org/?page_id=329

These are excellent! Thank you. Would someone like to send any of these charities a nice message about Mazacoin and hopefully also a small donation in USD as a show of good faith?
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:00:55 AM

fasten your seat-belts guppies.  all aboard the whale-train
hdzw

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:05:27 AM

The price is hard to pull up, a lot of miners were dumping the coins.
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:11:27 AM

someone is on a mission
remistevens

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:13:36 AM

If we can come up with 10 charities that are known to Payu and the Office of Economic Development for the Tribe, I will donate a minimum of 2500maza each.

I would very much like to see each of these charities provide MZC donation addresses on their sites. Further, I'd like to see each of these sites implement PGP signing of all donation addresses (and unique addresses for each donation). - while we're at it, we could encourage m of n signature addresses so that no one person could run with funds Wink

It would be good to talk to Payu & Chase Iron Horse (chief legal counsel) about setting up funds for the various charities so that these donations might be put to use in a way that they might grow, before they are depleted.

I'd like to ensure that any funds that I donate are not converted to USD too soon (if at all), as I would like these funds to have maximum impact.

It's my opinion that regardless of the "official" political stance of the Lakota, or any other tribe, there is no reason these currency cannot be used to enhance the lives of people who've had most everything taken from them. IMO, it's the bitcoin way, and it's the right way, to make money by the people and for the people.

If there is a way to include the tribal government (or governments if further discussions are fruitful) by way of funding them directly with public (donated) funds, then I suggest we find it. The more governing bodies are funded with public funds, the more the public can specify the parameters for the use of those funds. This would be a huge opportunity for the whole of the bitcoin community IMO, and directly benefit the people who need it.

I don't have any real problem with the dev team working on multiple coin, seems pretty poor form to release it right now....especially with Payu apparently unavailable. But I guess Pirates will be Pirates. I understand from the @BitcoinSachs excerpts that AP might just like to build the coin & pass the torch - this is fine as long as he/they are committed to doing so in an orderly fashion (without abandoning the code)

I will likely email both Payu and Chase Iron Horse to see how we can better make this a success.

Thats very generous, thanks for helping this effort!

I agree with what you're saying, I'd like to hear from Payu & Chase Iron Horse to establish a more official means for this to happen for charities. But for me, my offer still stands to the gas station owner as well if he puts it on his website. Maza is unlike any other coin. Its both geographical and charitable - there is no other coin like that. Aurora is interesting, but Icelanders are not nearly so impoverished. There is no incentive for the rest of the world to send AUR to Iceland, but Maza to the reservation - this is a noble airdropping of wealth and its possible people will just spontaneously do it - as we're seeing already.

I'd hope that charities could both hold some MZC and use some to sell for USD. Help increase the value by holding, and sell some for needed USD.

Anyways, I'm pretty excited thanks for the help and smart suggestions.
dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:17:28 AM

The price is hard to pull up, a lot of miners were dumping the coins.

40 btc will eat up a lot of over mined coins!
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:19:45 AM

lets take bids how high that whale will take the price this run.  my guess is ...the moon?
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:20:11 AM

I have placed a sell target of 5K Satoshis try and think why. Never been wrong on most of my trades.
poppys

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:20:47 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 04:32:44 AM by poppys

lets take bidders how high that whale will take the price this run.  my guess is ...the moon?

At least 10k  -- IMO Cheesy
hdzw

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:21:36 AM

Big wall is at cryptsy:

0.00002010   1794228.57816705   36.06399442

What happened to coin recently?
remistevens

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:29:44 AM

Put me down for 1000MZC for each charity.  Grin

Lakota donations committed so far. -Add a wallet address to your existing Lakota based website on the reserve, explain that its for donations and we will donate MZC!

First 2 websites 2400MZC each!
Next 8 websites 2200MZC each!

+2900MZC each for 10 charities

Thats a total of 51,400 MZC pledged to be donated already! Get excited about this number moving up also!

sorry I don't know if that's added up right already, I'm a poor treasurer.
hdzw

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:32:55 AM

Lakota donations committed so far. -Add a wallet address to your existing Lakota based website on the reserve, explain that its for donations and we will donate MZC!

Thats a total of 51,400 MZC pledged to be donated already! Get excited about this number moving up also!

where I can saw the donation number?
remistevens

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:34:45 AM

where I can saw the donation number?

Not sure what you mean. These are donations that we are pledging to make when websites and charities on the reserve have wallet addresses for us to donate to.

I'm just keeping the numbers from this thread, somewhat accurately I hope.
insanid

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:38:25 AM

Cup and handle pattern confirmed on 1 day chart @ cryptsy. BUY BUY BUY!
hdzw

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:42:33 AM

Not sure what you mean. These are donations that we are pledging to make when websites and charities on the reserve have wallet addresses for us to donate to.

I'm just keeping the numbers from this thread, somewhat accurately I hope.

Thanks! I got your point. Hopefully the tribe can accept MZC to help them to get life better.
hdzw

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:50:57 AM

Just FYI:

There is a big buyer in cryptsy:

32BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: