Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278327 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:37:51 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 01:59:20 PM by bitranger

You are either ignoring, or completely missing my point. Regardless of his bio he has a white man name and uses his white man name. He is the voice of Government but by no means the voice of the Lakota nation. I don't know anything about his history but that's just my Opinion. I also thoroughly enjoy how you ignored everything else and just jumped to the one thing you thought you could best disprove. Classic Orwellian tactic!!  Roll Eyes Sorry to tell you your logic is unsound in this situation and as has been brought up many times why the need to try and convince us it's a scam? WHy are you spending so much time and effort on it? Forgive me if I don't believe your concerned for us.

I'm not sure what your point was, except that you are judging someone purely on their name.
I don't think Payu is a scammer. I think he honestly hopes this coin will help Native Americans.
I think those around him are scammers. I think (and it is clear to anyone) that a variety of false claims have been made about this coin.

Just let it develop!.why would anyone what to kill a butterfly just emerging from its cocoon?
Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:38:11 PM

To remistevens ->

I would certainly need voice over for the video. Basicly and advert can be "Brand" advert, where u just appeal to emotions. Or "Product" advert, where u show the product and lay out the facts.

What would u say if we would start with 20second "brand" advert for Maza Coin?

- Tomi

ps. And later plan the longer more informative video

pps. Here's my email tomisosunov@gmail.com, feel free to send me post (and others can also post)

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
murraypaul

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:41:22 PM

Your right it is simple your digging really deep to make a point that can't be made. It's obvious it's not official no one is denying that.

Well there is the pesky First Sovereign Currency claim in this very thread title.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
RobRoy

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:41:38 PM

Why not mine?

http://coinminer.net:19995/

fee only: 0.1%...

please try!!

Thanks!

next 24 hour.. fee: 0%
cr8ght

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:42:12 PM

To remistevens ->

I would certainly need voice over for the video. Basicly and advert can be "Brand" advert, where u just appeal to emotions. Or "Product" advert, where u show the product and lay out the facts.

What would u say if we would start with 20second "brand" advert for Maza Coin?

- Tomi

ps. And later plan the longer more informative video

pps. Here's my email tomisosunov@gmail.com, feel free to send me post (and others can also post)

Hey,

maybe we could ask "@TheResident" for lending her voice. That'd be great  Grin
bitranger

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:50:11 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 02:01:32 PM by bitranger

what we can do to get the coin up ->

I think the idea itself and P.Harris work is so amazing this will skyrocket what ever we do.

I am animator so if anyone comes up with a good idea for utube video, I could build one some in a weekend. What could the animation/video have, any ideas?

I think it was really cool have P. Harris said "He is back on the Wall Street". Wall Street was a wall build against the natives (he said). Maybe some story about this. A 20 second promotional animation?

- Tomi

Cool! I'm a videographer by profession. I can write scripts and do voice overs as well if you need. . . I was thinking a longer 1 minutish video that combines animations and real pics and footage of Lakotas: land, culture, music etc . . .I make cartoonish videos for cryptos, but I think its a bit too goofy for this coin (some real pics of Lakotas is essential i think). I can put together assets if someone gives me some proper pics, footage.

heres the vid I did for Riecoin, http://vimeo.com/87464754

some other ideas to incorporate:

- Lakota's history with focus on monetary system and trade.
- explain currency's potential (sovereign stability, people with long history, premine for distribution. . .)
- Lakota sovereign status and history in relation to the USA
- how bitcoin works and how Mazacoin is based off of it (for the new)
- stuff about Payu

Awesome Job Remi and Math!!.very well done!!
bitranger

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:52:47 PM

guys i found native newspaper front page it cant be read clearly but there is    expression 

"council and president taken by suprise"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=811912785488740&set=a.368022959877727.110049.328288027184554&type=1&theater

You can see the full page, and read the text of the story, here: http://www.nsweekly.com/

So this article was written by Brandon Ecoffey!

http://www.nsweekly.com/image/3%205-50%20NSN%20Man%20claims%20OST%20has%20launched%20own%20currency%20By%20Brandon%20Ecoffey.txt

The same person, mentioned here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=506785.0

Brandon Ecoffey is the user neruromode. The one claiming there was no android wallet and they photoshopped pictures to fake it....  Roll Eyes

Yup him and Herpy are a tag team
?
sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:54:46 PM

Apologies if this is old news, but I can't find mention of this anywhere else:

http://www.gofundme.com/4uridc

At the very least, this seems dubious.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:56:31 PM

Why someone here fight so much these coin
Maybe is scam like bit coin

But I think is very good coin better from a  lot of alt coins

Zulandio

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:57:58 PM

Your right it is simple your digging really deep to make a point that can't be made. It's obvious it's not official no one is denying that.

Well there is the pesky First Sovereign Currency claim in this very thread title.

And it will be the first sovereign currency if it's adopted. What's your point why do you want to see this coin fail so bad? Are you a control freak? A racist? A fed? A satanist? Your not going to change the mind of anyone that uses critical thinking. Logic would dictate this is legitimately a road map to create a official currency for the sovereign tribes of the Lakota Nation. If you want to deny the logic that flows to that go right ahead but to me your either a moron, os so egocentric you refuse to accept you can be wrong, a fed sock puppet, or a shrill troll either way you have no sound argument other then saying it's not official and that's all you keep falling back on. It's pathetic and I think anyone can agree with me. 1+1 =2 and your over there saying ...

a = b

a^2 = ab

a^2 - b^2 = ab - b^2

(a - b)(a + b) = b(a - b)

a + b = b

b + b = b

2b = b

2 = 1

Sure you can dance numbers and letters around a make a proof that 2=1 but that's doesn't make it true. So tell me and all of us why do you care so much you keep dodging that qusetion and saying the same thing Over and over and over and over. Rather sad if you ask me. So tell us why do you care so much?
bitranger

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:08:01 PM

It does how? because there was a delay getting 1 tee shirt out?.time to fire up the Troll Detector?
Mathgamain

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 02:11:57 PM

So tell us why do you care so much? ->

I think murraypaul just want's to know the truth like all of us. Answers to unsolved questions, but guys let's just wait for more information. U have to remember that all these coins are SEMI pro projects. Volunteerwork, and rebels against big banks and Wall Street.

This is not Pepsi Colas new PR campaign, there will be all sorts of information around. Who the hell really cares as long we have the coins, we have to power. Go it?

- Tomi

sussex

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:12:07 PM

It does how? because there was a delay getting 1 tee shirt out?..Cut the crap suckex

Err, no, because a member of the warriors says he has no affiliation with them and made him take the picture down.

Because he only posts to respond to critical comments, he didn't post for three months!!! How serious can he be?

Because he doesn't explain where the money has gone, just some waffle about it doing some good.

Surely he should account for where the money has gone?

Surely he shouldn't be involved in a multi-million coin if he doesn't take accounting seriously?
Mathgamain

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 02:14:54 PM

20s promotional video

- A raven looks down from a tall pine tree, spreads hes wings and flies down, sweeping the earth.

- As the raven flies above the ground, a house of cards fall down (Wall Street phony dollar system)

- The buffalos return to the prairie

Music

Indian drums, or similar

Voice Over

"Wall street was named be course there was a wall here. That wall was to protect all the settlers from the native american inhabitants in the area... Now we are back"

What u think? I could build these over the weekends

- Tomi

murraypaul

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:15:49 PM

And it will be the first sovereign currency if it's adopted.

So would AuroraCoin, AphroditeCoin, BitLiu, or any of the other similar coins that probably exist by now.
If it is adopted, it will be official. If it is adopted, it will a sovereign currency. Right now it isn't.

Are you a control freak? A racist? A fed? A satanist?

Way to go attacking the speaker rather than the speech.

Your not going to change the mind of anyone that uses critical thinking. Logic would dictate this is legitimately a road map to create a official currency for the sovereign tribes of the Lakota Nation.

I agree that is might work out that way.
As I have already said, I don't think Payu is a scammer, I think he legitimately hopes this will help the Native Americans.
As I have also said, at the moment many untruths are being told about the coin, one of which is right in the title of this thread.

[By contrast, I think most of the other coins I mentioned are just outright scams.]

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
micro123

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:18:51 PM

perhaps there is something we can do to get the mazacoin up? We can wait and hope that t increases, but maybe we can achieve more together. Do anyone have an idea?

We need more Ideas!!
Mathgamain

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 02:24:03 PM

"Surely he shouldn't be involved in a multi-million coin if he doesn't take accounting seriously" ->

Heh, u think Payu would be an native american rebel fighting for freedom if he would be a good accountant?

Accountant warrior.. Cheesy

Come on relax, it's just a crypto coin.

It very well might evolve if u let it breath a bit.. I am just saying that some peoples expectations are WAY too high. NOTHING with these cryptos are certain. The entire expedition is an adventure (bitcoins get lost, banks refuse co-operation etc..)

If you want to play safe invest into gold, its bulleting right now. If you are ready to fight - stay with Maza and the other cryptos.

- Tomi

Zulandio

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:25:24 PM

And it will be the first sovereign currency if it's adopted.

So would AuroraCoin, AphroditeCoin, BitLiu, or any of the other similar coins that probably exist by now.
If it is adopted, it will be official. If it is adopted, it will a sovereign currency. Right now it isn't.

Are you a control freak? A racist? A fed? A satanist?

Way to go attacking the speaker rather than the speech.

Your not going to change the mind of anyone that uses critical thinking. Logic would dictate this is legitimately a road map to create a official currency for the sovereign tribes of the Lakota Nation.

I agree that is might work out that way.
As I have already said, I don't think Payu is a scammer, I think he legitimately hopes this will help the Native Americans.
As I have also said, at the moment many untruths are being told about the coin, one of which is right in the title of this thread.

[By contrast, I think most of the other coins I mentioned are just outright scams.]

For someone that puts a lot of importance on words you don't seem to understand this one. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereignty
The political countries that other coins would represent are not sovereign nations. Again! Why do you care so much? Why are you dodge-in that question so much? We can play this word game till our dicks fall off.
sussex

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:26:50 PM

"Surely he shouldn't be involved in a multi-million coin if he doesn't take accounting seriously" ->

Heh, u think Payu would be an native american rebel fighting for freedom if he would be a good accountant?

Accountant warrior.. Cheesy

Come on relax, it's just a crypto coin.

It very well might evolve if u let it breath a bit.. I am just saying that some peoples expectations are WAY too high. NOTHING with these cryptos are certain. The entire expedition is an adventure (bitcoins get lost, banks refuse co-operation etc..)

If you want to play safe invest into gold, its bulleting right now. If you are ready to fight - stay with Maza and the other cryptos.

- Tomi

He doesn't need to be a good accountant to say where the $1000 went - he just needs to be open and transparent.

You're right though, nothing is certain in crypto - that's why these questions need to be asked, to improve certainty.
Mathgamain

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 02:31:38 PM

"he just needs to be open and transparent." ->

Yea, I agree on that. Well he went for a swim in 0 degree water for Maza Coin.. That's quite transparent. Let's wait and see what happends..

- Tomi

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: