Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:58:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278305 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:53:21 PM

The price will stay below 1000 sat because there are too many new coins minted everyday, the miners are just dumping them.

We all need to face the fact that we put our money into a shit coin and move on, sorry to have to say it, but this coin will be at 500 sat by this time tomorrow.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

moonman787

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:59:11 PM

Well I emailed Payu. Have others done the same?
moonman787

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:08:06 PM

Thanks for your hard work on this  Smiley  We just need to wait and see how he responds.
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:09:51 PM

point taken and i appreciate that ....

just hold and wait...

also hopefully more of the experienced daytraders will speak up also

instead of sitting behind their keyboard and laugh at us and belittle us...
unfortunately the older wiser experienced traders are like our elders...

also microsells on buys side we still have trading bots suppressing the price...

maza tov...

Us experienced day traders have been here from the start, but every time we even slightly suggested there might be a problem we got called FUD spreaders, or shills, or government agents for christ's sake! Well, we have our profits and you have your Maza - isn't that the way you wanted it?

You guys didn't invest in a coin, you joined a cult.
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:21:18 PM

Value against BTC/USD matters for investors and those wishing to use MZC externally, but it has no effect on its ability to function as a currency for the Lakotas. Remember the eventual goal of any crypto is to be traded for real goods and labour (not transferred first into another currency). In that usage as a real currency, stability is of issue but overall value is irrelevant. Say 10 mins work is worth 1 loaf of bread. If you pay me for 10 mins work in MZC and I am able to use that MZC to buy 1 loaf of bread at the local Lakota bakery, the system works. The amount of MZC we traded between each other is irrelevant as long as values of real world things are accurately accounted.
moonman787

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:25:54 PM

Except nobody on this planet is going to do work, exchange goods or give services without knowing the actually monetary value of it first. So it will always be tied to the usd in that sense just like btc is. The only way it would work in your scenario is if every single person in the tribe agreed that 1 mzc is worth x amount of value. I give you 1 mzc, you give me a loaf of bread, etc... Once the store clerk say's, "hey, 1 mzc is only worth a fraction of a penny and I paid $1 for this bread from my supplier...no deal" then it doesn't work anymore.  Remember, the tribe functions using outside monetary sources as in the usd. So the gas station or grocery store isn't going to simply except 1 mzc in exchange for goods that they paid actual money with. That's why mzc needs to have a value for everybody, us included.
zwiggelbig

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:29:37 PM

LOL! Some of you guys are sooooo funnny! You all forgotten how btc even went from 102 down to 2 dollars? And how many people are their now that panic sold at 2 dollar and are still smashing their heads because they bought at at 0.02 or so!

Sometimes reasons for a drop are so dam logic. And if you keep focusing on the short term rather then the long term. You will panic sell and lose.

If mazacoin gets to the top of coinwarz and its the nr 1 profitable coin to mine.. What do you think will happen? Right.. More miners jump on it. They need to pay the bills so they sell straight away.

Price drops.
Some noobs like some of you guys who bought at 0.1 like me are freaking out and panicing and are selling with losses and then say FUCK YOU coin and start bashing here that the coin sucks cozz you just lost money from a panic sell.

Litecoin went all the way down to 4 dollars from 48 dollars.

Check fontas his twitter. HE said that their was a second big pump planned but they put it on hold untill their was a lakota verification.
Bitcoin is down to 600 and some bought at 1200. I have laughed at noobs in the trollbox of btc e because they bought at around 1200 and sold at 400 when we hit it. Bitcoin will hit 2k. Its still so early. More and more are accepting it. You just need time.

Bitcoin diddnt go from a few satoshis to 100 dollar over a few weeks time either.

So STOP THE FCKING PANIC SELLING. Just hold and if you are smart like me when you bought at 0.1 BUY more! For just 200 dollar I can buy 20k while I have 9k bought with 800 dollars. So I am going to buy more and I will NOT watch this price everyday. I don't give a shit if it drops. Long term this will hit a dollar. And this year it WIL hit 0.50. And when that happens. Me and Tomi will laugh at all you panic sellers who only care about short term profits.

And this coin will be a huge succes longterm for lakota as well. As soon as merchants accept it. And I don't know about you guys. But I don't really know any other devs or people who started a coin that get into the media as much as payu does Wink

49er.miner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:32:42 PM

just hold and wait...

also microsells on buys side we still have trading bots suppressing the price...

maza tov...

Us experienced day traders have been here from the start, but every time we even slightly suggested there might be a problem we got called FUD spreaders, or shills, or government agents for christ's sake! Well, we have our profits and you have your Maza - isn't that the way you wanted it?

no need to direct your anger onto me...

i have been very vocal about the issues with this coin and the devs...

but you are only partially right some here are too busy running around spending too much time on things that dont mean anything if the value of the coin keeps plummeting...

its like trying to put curtains on a window that hasnt even been installed yet....

thanks for your advice... sometimes the truth hurts

maza right now is worth almost nothing ppl...

no point in selling... now just hold .....

hopes and dreams dont mean anything with out action...

everyone email payu and get him in here to do damage control....

i warned you ppl way ahead of time may be next time you guys wont dismiss my concerns

maza tov...

remistevens

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:34:04 PM

As to the naysayers and haters.

I don't think they're here to push down price, not worth the bother and I don't think its effective. I also don't think they're here out of spite, no one would hang on that long after they cut their loss and ran. So what does that leave? Bitcoiners worried about the rise of national currencies, maybe, but they've got their own things to worry about and should by now expect that alts will succeed as BTC succeeds - there will be no bitcoin only future. So maybe Fudsters are from the gov? I don't think so, they would be much more concerned with Bitcoin right now to bother.

What does that leave? Racism. Now I'm not accusing those who are here for legit conversation, I can be critical too, but I'm referring to the people that just won't give up saying the same things over and over with a very negative attitude. The old thread definitely had some racist comments earlier on, but they died down after it was evident how ineffective that is for rallying support. I believe the ones who really can't leave it alone and seem to be here despite no stake in the coin are here because they see the potential in this coin and will do whatever necessary to fight it out of hatred. Prove me wrong, explain what the motivation could possible be.

Whatever the scope of this thread and the last. I promise you day traders and fudsters are not here to save you money. Figure out why they're here for yourself.

Edit: maybe this isn't an issue here anymore, I just have no time for this much reading.
sussex

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:34:18 PM

LOL! Some of you guys are sooooo funnny! You all forgotten how btc even went from 102 down to 2 dollars? And how many people are their now that panic sold at 2 dollar and are still smashing their heads because they bought at at 0.02 or so!

Sometimes reasons for a drop are so dam logic. And if you keep focusing on the short term rather then the long term. You will panic sell and lose.

If mazacoin gets to the top of coinwarz and its the nr 1 profitable coin to mine.. What do you think will happen? Right.. More miners jump on it. They need to pay the bills so they sell straight away.

Price drops.
Some noobs like some of you guys who bought at 0.1 like me are freaking out and panicing and are selling with losses and then say FUCK YOU coin and start bashing here that the coin sucks cozz you just lost money from a panic sell.

Check fontas his twitter. HE said that their was a second big pump planned but they put it on hold untill their was a lakota verification.
Bitcoin is down to 600 and some bought at 1200. I have laughed at noobs in the trollbox of btc e because they bought at around 1200 and sold at 400 when we hit it. Bitcoin will hit 2k. Its still so early. More and more are accepting it. You just need time.

Bitcoin diddnt go from a few satoshis to 100 dollar over a few weeks time either.

So STOP THE FCKING PANIC SELLING. Just hold and if you are smart like me when you bought at 0.1 BUY more! For just 200 dollar I can buy 20k while I have 9k bought with 800 dollars. So I am going to buy more and I will NOT watch this price everyday. I don't give a shit if it drops. Long term this will hit a dollar. And this year it WIL hit 0.50. And when that happens. Me and Tomi will laugh at all you panic sellers who only care about short term profits.

And this coin will be a huge succes longterm for lakota as well. As soon as merchants accept it. And I don't know about you guys. But I don't really know any other devs or people who started a coin that get into the media as much as payu does Wink

Your maths is flawed, why are you measuring against dollars when you should be comparing to BTC. The $ price of Maza depends almost exclusively on the BTC price.
ZerOnEleven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:35:40 PM

Price drops.

Well said my friend. I like the way you think + 1
sussex

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:36:57 PM

just hold and wait...

maza tov...

but you are only partially right some here are too busy running around spending too much time on things that dont mean anything if the value of the coin keeps plummeting...

its like trying to put curtains on a window that hasnt even been installed yet....

i warned you ppl way ahead of time may be next time you guys wont dismiss my concerns

maza tov...

I apologise if I came across as angry, that's not my intention.

I am upset though that the only ones to really profit from this would be the dev, but it looks like he may even have fucked that up too - who do you think did the 10 BTC dump on cryptsy a few hours ago? It was someone who didn't pay for their Maza with BTC.
moonman787

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:38:51 PM

Yeah I don't know who he's talking to either. I'm a holder of 800k mzc and haven't sold 1. Just trying to have a discussion that the price needs to be corrected since its pointless to have the Lakota's adopt this currency if it's worthless. It needs to have a much better value assigned to it in order to bring to the tribe and say, "this 25 Mill premine is for all the people and it's current value is X dollars."  As it stands, why would the tribe adopt it if they know each member will only get a couple of bucks? So price does matter and should be the foundation of getting this accepted. How it's distributed and what good it can do should be only after a realistic price has been established. So you can't make plans to build schools, roads, new stores, etc... when their premine is worthless.
remistevens

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:40:38 PM

just hold and wait...

maza tov...

maza tov...

I am upset though that the only ones to really profit from this would be the dev, but it looks like he may even have fucked that up too - who do you think did the 10 BTC dump on cryptsy a few hours ago? It was someone who didn't pay for their Maza with BTC.

What would that be a million coins? I'd say that's more likely someone who bought them then mined them...
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:40:44 PM

PEOPLE PAY ATTENTION TO THESE WORDS:

THERE ARE TO MANY COINS BEING MINTED, AND NOT ENOUGH INTEREST IN THIS COIN, SO THE PRICE IS JUST GONNA GO DOWN.

It sucks, I know I lost money too, I think it's time we put this one to bed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

sussex

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:42:52 PM

As to the naysayers and haters.

I don't think they're here to push down price, not worth the bother and I don't think its effective. I also don't think they're here out of spite, no one would hang on that long after they cut their loss and ran. So what does that leave? Bitcoiners worried about the rise of national currencies, maybe, but they've got their own things to worry about and should by now expect that alts will succeed as BTC succeeds - there will be no bitcoin only future. So maybe Fudsters are from the gov? I don't think so, they would be much more concerned with Bitcoin right now to bother.

What does that leave? Racism. Now I'm not accusing those who are here for legit conversation, I can be critical too, but I'm referring to the people that just won't give up saying the same things over and over with a very negative attitude. The old thread definitely had some racist comments earlier on, but they died down after it was evident how ineffective that is for rallying support. I believe the ones who really can't leave it alone and seem to be here despite no stake in the coin are here because they see the potential in this coin and will do whatever necessary to fight it out of hatred. Prove me wrong, explain what the motivation could possible be.

Whatever the scope of this thread and the last. I promise you day traders and fudsters are not here to save you money. Figure out why they're here for yourself.

Edit: maybe this isn't an issue here anymore, I just have no time for this much reading.

The reason I kept posting is because many of you who put money into Maza are unlikely to invest in anything else again and a conman was trying to get rich - I was also, to be honest, fascinated with watching the car crash.

You are right, I am a day trader and I am here to take your money off you,  but there will be no-one to take money from if crypto gets a reputation for out and out conmen.

Please guys, be more careful next time - trust no-one, this is a game.
moonman787

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:44:03 PM

THERE ARE TO MANY COINS BEING MINTED, AND NOT ENOUGH INTEREST IN THIS COIN, SO THE PRICE IS JUST GONNA GO DOWN.

That's why they need to correct the mining side of things. If that's what stands in their way for bringing the price back up, then they should do it immediately. Again, why would the tribe accept and adopt a worthless currency? They wouldn't and that's why Payu and the devs need to correct this issue right away.
remistevens

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:44:48 PM

Yeah I don't know who he's talking to either. I'm a holder of 800k mzc and haven't sold 1. Just trying to have a discussion that the price needs to be corrected since its pointless to have the Lakota's adopt this currency if it's worthless. It needs to have a much better value assigned to it in order to bring to the tribe and say, "this 25 Mill premine is for all the people and it's current value is X dollars."  As it stands, why would the tribe adopt it if they know each member will only get a couple of bucks? So price does matter and should be the foundation of getting this accepted. How it's distributed and what good it can do should be only after a realistic price has been established. So you can't make plans to build schools, roads, new stores, etc... when their premine is worthless.

Sorry man, that's not the right way to think about it. You need to get out of the USD mindset. If every Lakota was getting "a couple bucks" that means they would sell whatever MZC they got from the reserve. That's the opposite of what anyone would want to happen. The hope is that Lakotas take and hold Maza and start using it to trade amongst each other...Thereby the 'value' per coin would come from what you can buy with it, not what its worth in USD. All cryptos are assuming the inevitable death of USD at which point it ceases to be a measure of value.
sussex

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:44:53 PM

just hold and wait...

maza tov...

maza tov...

What would that be a million coins? I'd say that's more likely someone who bought them then mined them...

Yes, agreed. I wasn't trying to say it was definitely the dev, but I didn't write my post very clearly.

Having said that, doesn't anonpirate have a mining operation?
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:45:30 PM

+1.  mzc needs a miracle.  otherwise, its asap dead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: