Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:57:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:39:58 AM

I like this coin and I don't think is a scam.

But posting all time about whales, manipulation and predicting a 10-20-30-100k when price is falling and falling + calling FUD all non optymistic posts about MZC  = lying to yourself and something like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Blind faith is not good. We are not in church. It's crypto market. We need brain, not faith.

Where is dev? Let this fucking price start to rise. They said 1$ this year?
Ok, alright, I want just 0.1$. But quick:)
Ok,  I saw a $5 /MZC spike predicted by Anonymos Pirate for short term. $ 2 - $ 3 per coin long term he said.

How do you expect the dev to raise it exactly to that, huh?

He is god right?

maza will be under 700 satoshis in a week

It'll be this weekend, when traders who bought last weekend give up on it and markets tend to fall anyway.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:40:46 AM

I like this coin and I don't think is a scam.

But posting all time about whales, manipulation and predicting a 10-20-30-100k when price is falling and falling + calling FUD all non optymistic posts about MZC  = lying to yourself and something like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Blind faith is not good. We are not in church. It's crypto market. We need brain, not faith.

Where is dev? Let this fucking price start to rise. They said 1$ this year?
Ok, alright, I want just 0.1$. But quick:)
Ok,  I saw a $5 /MZC spike predicted by Anonymos Pirate for short term. $ 2 - $ 3 per coin long term he said.

How do you expect the dev to raise it exactly to that, huh?

He is god right?

Who said that I expect? I don't expect this...
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:44:13 AM

OK we're gonna hear again how this is a scam and "conmen" are running things despite the premine intact and the coin working as planned, I'm just telling you over and over because I have nothing better to do blah blah blah. OK, I have work to do, can't do this anymore for now. I thought this thread was going to be moderated and constructive?

Naturally the devs and Payu aren't on here. Hard to throw much time down a hole of jibber jabber. But I love pain for a few hours a day anyways.

All the best for now!
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:45:13 AM

and i live here in the usa we have freedom of speech

zwiggelbig

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:46:19 AM

Just bought 21k for 10 litecoins. I first had 9k for 0.8 btc. So this is a good add at these prices. Never seeing it again

remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:48:08 AM

Fucking hell, really Remi?

I saw the publicity, saw the beginning of the spike, bought in, sold when it was close to top (educated guess plus using a "formula" I have developed for myself)) and put in 80% of my total BTC - I wasn't gambling and your continued denials continue to cost you money.

haha, yes every gambler out there has a system. I'll show you one to win the lotto!

Thanks for the chuckle, night all.
bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:49:30 AM

As to the naysayers and haters.

I don't think they're here to push down price, not worth the bother and I don't think its effective. I also don't think they're here out of spite, no one would hang on that long after they cut their loss and ran. So what does that leave? Bitcoiners worried about the rise of national currencies, maybe, but they've got their own things to worry about and should by now expect that alts will succeed as BTC succeeds - there will be no bitcoin only future. So maybe Fudsters are from the gov? I don't think so, they would be much more concerned with Bitcoin right now to bother.

What does that leave? Racism. Now I'm not accusing those who are here for legit conversation, I can be critical too, but I'm referring to the people that just won't give up saying the same things over and over with a very negative attitude. The old thread definitely had some racist comments earlier on, but they died down after it was evident how ineffective that is for rallying support. I believe the ones who really can't leave it alone and seem to be here despite no stake in the coin are here because they see the potential in this coin and will do whatever necessary to fight it out of hatred. Prove me wrong, explain what the motivation could possible be.

Whatever the scope of this thread and the last. I promise you day traders and fudsters are not here to save you money. Figure out why they're here for yourself.

Edit: maybe this isn't an issue here anymore, I just have no time for this much reading.

The reason I kept posting is because many of you who put money into Maza are unlikely to invest in anything else again and a conman was trying to get rich - I was also, to be honest, fascinated with watching the car crash.

You are right, I am a day trader and I am here to take your money off you,  but there will be no-one to take money from if crypto gets a reputation for out and out conmen.

Please guys, be more careful next time - trust no-one, this is a game.

Ahh the I told you so daytrader that admits to spreading FUD about Mazacoin to steal cheap coins from the Noobs?..So noble of you Suckass..The coin is not dead it is less than a month old fool!..

Anyone that would pray on the noobs would club baby seals IMO..

I made two buys at the very start of the spike, I didn't admit to spreading FUD, it's a waste of time, much more profit in doing research.

Do you really think I am partly responsible for the Maza crash?  I'm flattered......

No i don't and i wouldn't believe you if you were standing on a stack of bibles reciting a prayer..
guys like you are the reason wars are fought.
to come over here and gloat just because we are having a correction and telling all of us we are a cult..you're just one ignorant person..

Mazacoin is attempting something that has never been done in the crypto world..Is they succeed we ALL succeed..if they Fail we all Fail..

This is a chance to break the chains that have been around our neck since 1913
and since then the dollar has lost 97% of its buying power!

We can start to take it back and help out some folks that don't deserve the treatment they have received from our Government over the last 100 years!

That is WHAT Mazacoin is all about.And you don't deserve to own it!..So go back to herpy
and report the cult is still going strong!
ThePatient

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:50:35 AM

Just bought 21k for 10 litecoins. I first had 9k for 0.8 btc. So this is a good add at these prices. Never seeing it again

I don't understand this sentiment around here?

Where is the proof that the Lakota nation is endorsing this? Not spreading FUD, serious question. All I have seen is some guy running around claiming things that may or may not be true, who knows...

In addition to that, this coin has already had one pump. Don't most alt-coins go through their pump and then that is it?

Idk...someone convince me not to sell my MZC and cut my losses...
sussex

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:51:13 AM

Fucking hell, really Remi?

I saw the publicity, saw the beginning of the spike, bought in, sold when it was close to top (educated guess plus using a "formula" I have developed for myself)) and put in 80% of my total BTC - I wasn't gambling and your continued denials continue to cost you money.

haha, yes every gambler out there has a system. I'll show you one to win the lotto!

Thanks for the chuckle, night all.

No problem, thanks for the BTC!

Sweet dreams....
torot

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:52:39 AM

OK we're gonna hear again how this is a scam and "conmen" are running things despite the premine intact and the coin working as planned, I'm just telling you over...

That gives me a idea.

Payu should take the pre-mine and distribute to us current MZC holders.

Because the whole coins is so screwed up with miners dumping 3.6 million to the market every day!

It is worthless for him anyway , 1000 MZC grant is few cents. None from tribes will bother.

So take the 50 million pre-mine and distribute proportionally to current MZC holders -- that gives us an edge against the miners.

Will stabilize!

it is only fair
sussex

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:55:21 AM

I don't think they're here to push down price, not worth the bother and I don't think its effective. I also don't think they're here out of spite, no one would hang on that long after they cut their loss and ran. So what does that leave? Bitcoiners worried about the rise of national currencies, maybe, but they've got their own things to worry about and should by now expect that alts will succeed as BTC succeeds - there will be no bitcoin only future. So maybe Fudsters are from the gov? I don't think so, they would be much more concerned with Bitcoin right now to bother.

What does that leave? Racism. Now I'm not accusing those who are here for legit conversation, I can be critical too, but I'm referring to the people that just won't give up saying the same things over and over with a very negative attitude. The old thread definitely had some racist comments earlier on, but they died down after it was evident how ineffective that is for rallying support. I believe the ones who really can't leave it alone and seem to be here despite no stake in the coin are here because they see the potential in this coin and will do whatever necessary to fight it out of hatred. Prove me wrong, explain what the motivation could possible be.

Whatever the scope of this thread and the last. I promise you day traders and fudsters are not here to save you money. Figure out why they're here for yourself.

Edit: maybe this isn't an issue here anymore, I just have no time for this much reading.

The reason I kept posting is because many of you who put money into Maza are unlikely to invest in anything else again and a conman was trying to get rich - I was also, to be honest, fascinated with watching the car crash.

You are right, I am a day trader and I am here to take your money off you,  but there will be no-one to take money from if crypto gets a reputation for out and out conmen.

Ahh the I told you so daytrader that admits to spreading FUD about Mazacoin to steal cheap coins from the Noobs?..So noble of you Suckass..The coin is not dead it is less than a month old fool!..

I made two buys at the very start of the spike, I didn't admit to spreading FUD, it's a waste of time, much more profit in doing research.

Do you really think I am partly responsible for the Maza crash?  I'm flattered......

No i don't and i wouldn't believe you if you were standing on a stack of bibles reciting a prayer..
to come over here and gloat just because we are having a correction and telling all of us we are a cult..you're just one ignorant person..

Mazacoin is attempting something that has never been done in the crypto world..Is they succeed we ALL succeed..if they Fail we all Fail..

We can start to take it back and help out some folks that don't deserve the treatment they have received from our Government over the last 100 years!

That is WHAT Mazacoin is all about.And you don't deserve to own it!..So go back to herpy

So, I only came here to gloat, despite spending 30 minutes explaining my thought processes and ways in which I thought things could be improved - that's 30 minutes more constructive thought than you have managed.

Ok, you just want to bitch and have someone else do the heavy lifting for you - fair enough.

See you at the next fail coin bitranger.
49er.miner

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:55:41 AM

that would be a pr nightmare pissing off miners too

they devs got to get in here and discuss the algo and diff issues

MAZA TOV
sussex

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:56:19 AM

OK we're gonna hear again how this is a scam and "conmen" are running things despite the premine intact and the coin working as planned, I'm just telling you over...

That gives me a idea.

Payu should take the pre-mine and distribute to us current MZC holders.

Because the whole coins is so screwed up with miners dumping 3.6 million to the market every day!

It is worthless for him anyway , 1000 MZC grant is few cents. None from tribes will bother.

So take the 50 million pre-mine and distribute proportionally to current MZC holders -- that gives us an edge against the miners.

Will stabilize!

it is only fair

No, use it to generate publcity.
torot

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:57:32 AM

I don't understand this sentiment around here?

Where is the proof that the Lakota nation is endorsing this? Not spreading FUD, serious question. All I have seen is some guy running around claiming things that may or may not be true, who knows...

In addition to that, this coin has already had one pump. Don't most alt-coins go through their pump and then that is it?

Idk...someone convince me not to sell my MZC and cut my losses...

Yes I don't get it anymore.

Litecoin grants are good.

What are these crumbs good for?
ThePatient

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:59:08 AM

the hell are you talking about?
bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:01:00 AM

So, I only came here to gloat, despite spending 30 minutes explaining my thought processes and ways in which I thought things could be improved - that's 30 minutes more constructive thought than you have managed.

Ok, you just want to bitch and have someone else do the heavy lifting for you - fair enough.

See you at the next fail coin bitranger.

I broke my rule number 1 today..sorry folks

dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:01:30 AM

the hell are you talking about?
LOL  Grin
sussex

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:08:17 AM

Is there no mileage in providing infrastructure for the Lakota from the premine?

A free playground, for instance, with lots of smiley, happy photos of kids in newspapers and websites?

Completely negates the possibility of a dump?

Could provide publicity over many months rather than just one hit?

Negates the need to have to educate the Lakota in the ways of crypto, they can learn about it organically?

It seems worthy of discussion to me, but instead I'm a puss filled gambler or something.

You guys.......  Roll Eyes

Edit:

Ooooh, just dipped into three figures,....... again........
dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:16:29 AM

Is there no mileage in providing infrastructure for the Lakota from the premine?

A free playground, for instance, with lots of smiley, happy photos of kids in newspapers and websites?

Completely negates the possibility of a dump?

Could provide publicity over many months rather than just one hit?

Negates the need to have to educate the Lakota in the ways of crypto, they can learn about it organically?

I seems worthy of discussion to me, but instead I'm a puss filled gambler or something.

You guys.......  Roll Eyes

There has been some very good discussions surrounding the tech barrier.

RFIDS, NFC, portable transaction devices could work very well.

Old Samsung phone drives, to get smartphones into the hands of everyone.

Personally IMO each community should train a broker to help invest and cash in when needed.

There is a Maza ebay type market already, they just need a liaison to help people get their products online.

There are some very strong indigenous markets out there. Some of the products can be worth a lot of money
to many ppl around the world. 

This facebook group for the small town of Iqaluit has a thriving market. https://www.facebook.com/groups/148530435247065/

Playground for a photo op, seriously?

Huh
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:18:11 AM

This is what I sort of assumed they originally planned to do with the premine. Not a playground, but something related to community service -- food pantry, some funds for small businesses, that sort of thing. Basically use the premine for something the group could use, rather than give each individual 1000 maza. It's so much more problematic to hand out crypto to every single person, and it doesn't help if the people don't know what crypto is nor have a way to use it.

The thing that bugs me the most is the fact that the developers won't post here. I mean, people spent like 3 days fighting off FUD (and I mean real FUD, not just normal concerns) --the android artifact thing, Herp going insane, etc. and yet nobody from the maza team would say a word here in the forums.

That, and then I saw the MZC water challenge  on youtube (my basic reaction to it was wtf)...
I realize many here may want Payu to go jump in a lake at this point, but I'd think he could use his time much more wisely to help the coin.

I don't think maza is a scam. I just question whether the developers have any idea what they are doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: