Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278325 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:25:18 AM

At least you guys hyping this garbage got the dev a few rigs and me some btc's.
flipstyle (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:32:10 AM

Herp.  We've known where you've stood on this coin for well over a week now.  No need to reiterate it.  Also, you can spam your other alt coin endorsements elsewhere.  This is about maza, not about your personal investment portfolio.

Well, I guess if there's any silver lining in this situation, is that this coin has to eventually bottom out 'somewhere.' Problem is...it's been on a continual, steady, gradual decline day after day.  But it will eventually get to a price point where it will undoubtedly be a dining feast for pumping groups.  Unfortunately, nobody can predict when that will happen.

I've sold off about half my shares and have about 70k left after having sold and rebought at a lower price.  Not too bad, considering I started out with 88k coins before it took off to the moon.

If it becomes absolutely worthless (which I doubt), then so be it.  But if it goes back to even 5k, then I will count my blessings.

First Sovereign Currency

Any reasons why you have this in the title thread?

Because of the current situation between native americans land and assets in relation to the U.S. government?
Then , with this in the OP.
The Future National Currency of the Traditional Lakota Nation

Those two things contradict themselves.
The future might be 200 years from now Smiley

The tribe has already stated Payu and Maza has it's full support.  So yes, I would equate this to this being the first soverign crypto ever. Unless there is another one who has gained that sort of upper level backing?

It's a work in progress...nobody is expecting everyone to be using the currency overnight.  That's the entire goal of supporting the coin...you're supporting the movement, and the hopes that this will be a successful endeavor.  This is much bigger than just maza, this would be a big win for cryptos in general, especially with all the shit bitcoin has been through the past few months.

Spot the difference.

Have zero idea of what you're trying to allude to with the bolded text.   Pretty sure I stated them with the current situations in mind, as they were several days apart.  Am I missing something?

By the way...selling off shares to buy them back at a lower price range (aka day trading) does not equate to completely giving up faith in a project.  It's called leveraging the market.  I'm still here posting.  Could I lose my ass on this when all is said and done? Sure.

But the same could be said about any alt including bitcoin.  Any of them could end up being worthless months, if not years from now.  It's called speculation and investment for a reason.  
flipstyle (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:34:33 AM

Yes, because those untouched premine shares REALLY lined their pockets with super duper munneez, right?

Spend your btc's elsewhere, nobody's waiting on you nor cares about your money here.
ZerOnEleven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:53:27 AM

Yes, because those untouched premine shares REALLY lined their pockets with super duper munneez, right?

Spend your btc's elsewhere, nobody's waiting on you nor cares about your money here.
Please help me...I put 5 BTC into this coin at 4000, now I'm if  fuk street I put 36 btc at 2700 boom fail! Now I put 10 btc at 2018 and another fail...so I have 56 LTC left on btc - e, I exchange it to btc..send it over to cryptsy dump it onto Maza at 980 and I still can't profit, seriously  I need help how am gonna tell my kids they can't go on holiday this year? I made promises..I've fked my whole family up.. Please help
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:00:44 AM

Have zero idea of what you're trying to allude to with the bolded text.   Pretty sure I stated them with the current situations in mind, as they were several days apart.  Am I missing something?

By the way...selling off shares to buy them back at a lower price range (aka day trading) does not equate to completely giving up faith in a project.  It's called leveraging the market.  I'm still here posting.  Could I lose my ass on this when all is said and done? Sure.

But the same could be said about any alt including bitcoin.  Any of them could end up being worthless months, if not years from now.  It's called speculation and investment for a reason.  

You went sure for the *First Sovereign Currency*.
Let me ask you again.
Is mazacoin right now a Sovereign Currency?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
flipstyle (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:01:06 AM

Please help me...I put 5 BTC into this coin at 4000, now I'm if  fuk street I put 36 btc at 2700 boom fail! Now I put 10 btc at 2018 and another fail...so I have 56 LTC left on btc - e, I exchange it to btc..send it over to cryptsy dump it onto Maza at 980 and I still can't profit, seriously  I need help how am gonna tell my kids they can't go on holiday this year? I made promises..I've fked my whole family up.. Please help

lol, I'm pretty sure you're just trolling.  But if not, then you need to re-examine your spending habits.  Never, ever invest more than you're willing to lose.  Don't care if its cryptos, collector cars, silver, gold, or fancy paintings.  
flatline

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:03:55 AM

Looks like it's time to buy in at 800!
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:07:20 AM

Please help me...I put 5 BTC into this coin at 4000, now I'm if  fuk street I put 36 btc at 2700 boom fail! Now I put 10 btc at 2018 and another fail...so I have 56 LTC left on btc - e, I exchange it to btc..send it over to cryptsy dump it onto Maza at 980 and I still can't profit, seriously  I need help how am gonna tell my kids they can't go on holiday this year? I made promises..I've fked my whole family up.. Please help

God give me strength... I do not mean to be cold but...

Screen shots or it did not happen... show me them BTCs and Maza floating around

Also if you gots that kinda BTC and you lose it all , and all that is going to happen is no holiday... again I do not mean to sound cold, but on the 1% this is genuine... then those lost BTC's and the lost holiday will be a valuable lesson. If you are for real.. at this point you may as well hold... or ... sell  they are your options... little can help.. unless you intend to swing trade your way out.  

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:07:50 AM

Interesting read

Forbes

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2014/03/13/5-ways-the-government-keeps-native-americans-in-poverty/

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:12:42 AM

Yeah , too bad that even a successful Mazacoin doesn't have the power to change that.
There are other changes that should be done first.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:13:22 AM

Some stats

MORTALITY:
 * Lakota men have a life expectancy of less than 44 years, one of the lowest of any country in the World
*  The Lakota infant mortality rate is 300% more than the U.S. Average.
*  One out of every four Lakota children born are fostered or adopted out to non-Indian homes.
*  Teenage suicide rate is 150% higher than the U.S national average

DISEASE:
* Cervical cancer is 500% higher than the U.S national average.
* The rate of diabetes is 800% higher than the U.S national average.
* Federal Commodity Food Program provides high sugar, high fat, processed foods that increase our rates of diabetes and heart disease.

POVERTY:
* The median income is approximately $2,600 to $3,500 per year.
* 97% of our Lakota people live below the poverty line.
* Many families cannot afford heating oil, wood or propane and many residents use ovens to heat their homes.

UNEMPLOYMENT:
* Unemployment rates on our reservations are 80% or higher.
* There is very little industry to provide jobs

HOUSING:
* Elderly die each winter from hypothermia (freezing).
* 1/3 of the homes lack basic clean water and sewage while 40% lack electricity.
* 60% of Reservation families have no telephone.
* 60% of housing is infected with potentially fatal black molds.
* There is an estimated average of 17 people living in each family home (may only have two to three rooms). Some homes, built for 6 to 8 people, have up to 30 people living in them.

DRUGS AND ALCOHOL:
* More than half the Reservation’s adults battle addiction and disease.
* Alcoholism affects 9 in 10 families.

THREATENED CULTURE:
* Only 14% of the Lakota population can speak the Lakota language.  The language is not being shared inter-generationally. * Today, the average age of a fluent Lakota speaker is 65 years.
* Our Lakota language is an Endangered Language, on the verge of extinction and is not allowed to be taught in the U.S. Government schools.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:14:46 AM

Interesting documentary

'We Live to Survive': One Week with Lakota (Part 1)

http://youtu.be/ELWllQNS1cM

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:17:40 AM

POVERTY:
* Many families cannot afford heating oil, wood or propane and many residents use ovens to heat their homes.

HOUSING:
* 1/3 of the homes lack basic clean water and sewage while 40% lack electricity.

* There is an estimated average of 17 people living in each family home (may only have two to three rooms). Some homes, built for 6 to 8 people, have up to 30 people living in them.

And this people were supposed to start using a cryptocoin?
No really , I wasn't aware even a bit of the situation there , but if this is true , creating a crypto to help this community is not stupid , it's not madness , is an insult.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
49er.miner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:18:57 AM

POVERTY:

HOUSING:

And this people were supposed to start using a cryptocoin?
No really , I wasn't aware even a bit of the situation there , but if this is true , creating a crypto to help this community is not stupid , it's not madness , is an insult.

that will also happen to the usa if we dont take care of the middle class....
ZerOnEleven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:19:47 AM

lol, I'm pretty sure you're just trolling.  But if not, then you need to re-examine your spending habits.  Never, ever invest more than you're willing to lose.  Don't care if its cryptos, collector cars, silver, gold, or fancy paintings.  

Honestly..I'll show you screen shot of my Cryptsy wallet...Will this coin go back to 2500 at least anytime soon? I'll be happy with that?
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:20:33 AM

Some serious market manipulation there at Cryptorush!!!

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:22:33 AM

Yeah , too bad that even a successful Mazacoin doesn't have the power to change that.

Just posted it because I thought it relevant and interesting.

empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:27:28 AM

Honestly..I'll show you screen shot of my Cryptsy wallet...Will this coin go back to 2500 at least anytime soon? I'll be happy with that?

Hit us with the screenshot Smiley

empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:28:52 AM

Some serious market manipulation there at Cryptorush!!!

am WET! ha ha ha

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:30:31 AM

Just posted it because I thought it relevant and interesting.

Thank you for that empowering Smiley. After being called a troll by a guy who lost his investment in a scam coin , it feels great Smiley.

But those numbers you posted got me sad.
I'm pretty sure that even is this coin fails , there are some people here that can make some changes.

It doesn't have to be a coin it doesn't have to be bitcoin.
But hell , this is one huge forum ,somebody should come with an idea on how to help the situation there in a way.
And i'm talking about giving those people a chance to get a paid job , bring electricity or running water.

There is a project called dogeforwater , we could start the same with the slogan cryptos for...man there are a lot of things those people need.
This is beyond the dreams of a certain developer , there is something that needs to be done there.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: