Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 05:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:27:22 AM

I am 100% out of MazaCoin, and 100% sure I made the right decision. Get out while you can guys! Unfortunately, this ship is going down fast!

Good luck.

Thank you, but you don't need to wish me good luck. I made quite a bit off of MazaCoin, and I was fortunate that I didn't re-invest my entire profits back into this coin. The people who need the luck are those who have not sold yet and are hoping the coin will rebound.

I did not need to wish you good luck... I wanted to wish you good luck, there is a lot of bad luck out there in life around every corner.. so I wish you...... good luck : )

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"
insanid

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:28:49 AM

Thank you, but you don't need to wish me good luck. I made quite a bit off of MazaCoin, and I was fortunate that I didn't re-invest my entire profits back into this coin. The people who need the luck are those who have not sold yet and are hoping the coin will rebound.

The rest of us will do what we can to make sure pump-and-dumpers like you aren't a big part of the future of this coin.

Excuse me? You have no idea how I invested in this coin in the first place, and the circumstances upon which I made my profits. Just because I came out ahead doesn't mean I am a pump and dumper. If you really want to know, I bought the coin cheap because I saw the potential in this coin before the major pump happened. I then set my sell order for a ridiculously high amount (basically I didn't think it would sell and I wanted to hold and see the coin rise in value). I went to sleep. I wake up the next morning and my order sold. Is that my fault? I took half of my profits and put them back into MazaCoin near 18k satoshi. Does this sound like a pump and dumper to you? If you actually read this thread you would see that not only was I trying to help with debunking the FUD, but I also went out of my way to try and help Payu with wide-spread adoption for the coin. Thanks.

Okay, fair enough... I have not read all 50 pages... you may have done some things of which I'm not aware.

Still, if you were offering everything for sale from the get go.  You know, I don't have my bitcoins at an exchange with $800 on 'em.

I held onto MazaCoin nearly until the end. There's only so far I am willing to go before I cut my losses. I have been trading crypto currencies for years, and I avoid pump and dumps because they are mostly scams.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:30:30 AM

Oh, my apologies, thought you were referring to maza Smiley

Accepted as It was my mistake

Here's my quantifier on the 'sovereign currency' statement:

- Is it a currency?   Check.
-Are the native american reservations classified as a sovereign entity?  Check.

Thus, it's a sovereign currency.  Now...obviously the level of adoption is still not anywhere to where it needs to be.  But this coin was created and intended for this sole purpose, so I can confidently say it's a sovereign currency.  Nobody expected all the tribal members to be using it out the gate.  It's a work in progress, and will most likely take years to fully implement, if the right circumstances arise.  

Ok , fair arguments but let's say I will start Lakotacoin. I don't even plan to distribute it to the natives.
Will it be a sovereign coin?Because I can check those two points also.

It will be a currency and the natives are still classified as a sovereign entity.
Basically out of the blue those natives could have 1000 currency they don't even have a clue about it.

So , my guess is that you need to have point three checked before the coin can call itself a sovereign currency.

And this should be my last post bashing a bit this coin. The stats that empowering posted are too disturbing to not wish what is best for this community.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
insanid

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:30:41 AM

I am 100% out of MazaCoin, and 100% sure I made the right decision. Get out while you can guys! Unfortunately, this ship is going down fast!

Good luck.

I did not need to wish you good luck... I wanted to wish you good luck, there is a lot of bad luck out there in life around every corner.. so I wish you...... good luck : )

Thank you friend Smiley I want to wish you luck also. I hope MazaCoin takes everyone to the moon!
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:32:07 AM

The rest of us will do what we can to make sure pump-and-dumpers like you aren't a big part of the future of this coin.

Excuse me? You have no idea how I invested in this coin in the first place, and the circumstances upon which I made my profits. Just because I came out ahead doesn't mean I am a pump and dumper. If you really want to know, I bought the coin cheap because I saw the potential in this coin before the major pump happened. I then set my sell order for a ridiculously high amount (basically I didn't think it would sell and I wanted to hold and see the coin rise in value). I went to sleep. I wake up the next morning and my order sold. Is that my fault? I took half of my profits and put them back into MazaCoin near 18k satoshi. Does this sound like a pump and dumper to you? If you actually read this thread you would see that not only was I trying to help with debunking the FUD, but I also went out of my way to try and help Payu with wide-spread adoption for the coin. Thanks.

Okay, fair enough... I have not read all 50 pages... you may have done some things of which I'm not aware.

Still, if you were offering everything for sale from the get go.  You know, I don't have my bitcoins at an exchange with $800 on 'em.

I held onto MazaCoin nearly until the end. There's only so far I am willing to go before I cut my losses. I have been trading crypto currencies for years, and I avoid pump and dumps because they are mostly scams.

Nearly until the end?  <facepalm>

insanid

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:35:55 AM

Look, I don't harbor any ill will towards this coin or the people behind the coin. I am just looking at the order books. The price has gotten so low that now you can see all of the orders down to 1 satoshi on cryptsy and on mintpal. This is what I mean by nearly until the end.
bitranger

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:37:05 AM

since the mzc is worth pennies... if it doesnt rebound....

the 25 million premine wont do anything

so we all donate back to the premine fund....

For the coin to be a success , and that for the natives not for greedy investors it will be better to distribute the coin when it's worthless and then build up value through infrastructure and daily use.
Just like bitcoin has done.

This is a legit question some have asked; why is the premine still with Payu and why hasn't it been distributed to the natives or given to the natives?

Why is the premine on Payu's desk instead of being with the tribe? Shouldn't at least some of it be with the Lakota?

empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:37:19 AM

Look, I don't harbor any ill will towards this coin or the people behind the coin. I am just looking at the order books. The price has gotten so low that now you can see all of the orders down to 1 satoshi on cryptsy and on mintpal. This is what I mean by nearly until the end.

fair play

Zulandio

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:43:53 AM

This is only going down from here even at the price in the 700's it is still the 3rd on coinwarz. Which means even if it does go up in value it will be immediately hit by the mine and dumpers and slam it lower. I used to hate Pump and dumpers but the real enemy is the Mine and Dumpers they slam ac coin to the floor before it can even get off the ground. This is really sad A coin called Aircoin has a difficulty that changes based on market value. The Devs are very insistent on making sure the value doesn't go down but only up. I dunno I bought a few at least the developers are being proactive about the price.

Sadly Maza is goign the way of the great buffalo. I know Payu wanted this to be PnD resistant but in the proces he made it price rising resistant too.... I dunno I'm ready to buy in on the floor wherever that is..
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:44:30 AM

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:46:17 AM

This is only going down from here even at the price in the 700's it is still the 3rd on coinwarz. Which means even if it does go up in value it will be immediately hit by the mine and dumpers and slam it lower. I used to hate Pump and dumpers but the real enemy is the Mine and Dumpers they slam ac coin to the floor before it can even get off the ground. This is really sad A coin called Aircoin has a difficulty that changes based on market value. The Devs are very insistent on making sure the value doesn't go down but only up. I dunno I bought a few at least the developers are being proactive about the price.

Sadly Maza is goign the way of the great buffalo. I know Payu wanted this to be PnD resistant but in the proces he made it price rising resistant too.... I dunno I'm ready to buy in on the floor wherever that is..

Wtf? I need to check that out because it seems so...Impossible.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:47:05 AM

You all sold up then? out of curiosity.

empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:48:19 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 04:02:05 AM by empowering

Unless you heat the air up

edit -actually looks quite interesting at a glance... going to have a read

Zulandio

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:55:01 AM

I sold out Taking a 1.3 out of 1.6 BTC loss a cuple days ago. Then I took that and put it back in trying to play swings and went to bed in coin and woke up to a nightmare. I now have .13 of the .3 left after selling around 800's. I'm not sure I'd even buy back in until I hear some news about the flow of coins being slowed or official Native adoption. How can a coin loss half it's value and still stay on the top 5 of profitable coins?
bitranger

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:56:00 AM

Never ever ever thought i would be able to buy this low!!!..What a gift!!.

PiggyM

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:59:27 AM

right?  i bought up a good amount on swisscex.  not much left for super cheap but thats a good thing too Smiley

perezoso

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:00:03 AM

BitRanger, you don't have a very good nick for this coin...
49er.miner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:01:21 AM

i partially agree..

it isnt pump and dump resistant... it was already pumped before it got to cryptsy...

im just curious if mzc hits single digits will the devs cave in and say hey maybe we should look at the technicals of the coin...

one of the devs in the chat yesterday said

if you dont have the miners the coin wont work...
i replied if you dont have the investors your coin dont work and all your other plans are useless....

they need to understand there needs to be a balance....

this is a symbiotic relationship and right now it favors the miners...

just my 2 satoshi...

otherwise im still holding..whats the point of selling now .....
bitranger

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:26:41 AM

BitRanger, you don't have a very good nick for this coin...

been avg all the way down..you just watch what happens!..This is a winner..great ideas never die
jrich76

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:41:36 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 04:58:03 AM by jrich76

Not to go off topic, but since the topic around MZC has been SCAM OR NO SCAM I thought I would mention, https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_air

Being pumped and about to be dumped, the dev is on Poloni's trollbox  now, some say he sounds shady, others not.

EDIT: The dev of AIR commented on Poloniex and it sounds to me like Wolong's scamPanda premine for "stability"

-----

theseusteamaircoin:  We don't pick a price, we just keep the velocity of the price (up or down) within a certain range.

theseusteamaircoin:  The premine leverages gains. When someone pumps our coin, we get to profit off it, and then turn that into BTC, and then we redistribute slowly
-----

Redistribute slowly.....LOL.

He premined lots of AIRs to "stabilize" the price...like Wolong did. lol

So to say the difficulty changes is incorrect. One person or one single group (the devs) will make the decisions on where to stabilize, NOT THE FREE MARKET.

And I thought Maza coin was the scam......HAHA

I still feel that MZC isn't a scam because Payu never asked anyone to pump it. Neither Payu nor anonymous Pirate dumped at the 18K peak so.......yea.

Anyway, just wanted to comment on AIR, MZC and scams.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: