Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:24:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278327 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:05:52 AM

This is only going down from here even at the price in the 700's it is still the 3rd on coinwarz. Which means even if it does go up in value it will be immediately hit by the mine and dumpers and slam it lower. I used to hate Pump and dumpers but the real enemy is the Mine and Dumpers they slam ac coin to the floor before it can even get off the ground. This is really sad A coin called Aircoin has a difficulty that changes based on market value. The Devs are very insistent on making sure the value doesn't go down but only up. I dunno I bought a few at least the developers are being proactive about the price.

Sadly Maza is goign the way of the great buffalo. I know Payu wanted this to be PnD resistant but in the proces he made it price rising resistant too.... I dunno I'm ready to buy in on the floor wherever that is..

Wtf? I need to check that out because it seems so...Impossible.

Not to go off topic, but since the topic around MZC has been SCAM OR NO SCAM I thought I would mention, https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_air

Being pumped and about to be dumped, the dev is on Poloni's trollbox  now, some say he sounds shady, others not.

EDIT: The dev of AIR commented on Poloniex and it sounds to me like Wolong's scamPanda premine for "stability"

-----

theseusteamaircoin:  We don't pick a price, we just keep the velocity of the price (up or down) within a certain range.

theseusteamaircoin:  The premine leverages gains. When someone pumps our coin, we get to profit off it, and then turn that into BTC, and then we redistribute slowly
-----

Redistribute slowly.....LOL.

He premined lots of AIRs to "stabilize" the price...like Wolong did. lol

So to say the difficulty changes is incorrect. One person or one single group (the devs) will make the decisions on where to stabilize, NOT THE FREE MARKET.

And I thought Maza coin was the scam......HAHA

I still feel that MZC isn't a scam because Payu never asked anyone to pump it. Neither Payu nor anonymous Pirate dumped at the 18K peak so.......yea.

Anyway, just wanted to comment on AIR, MZC and scams.

Honestly, MZC is one of the most legit coins IMO.  Dev's are serious about what they are trying to accomplish.  Sad that the market has not found MZC favorable.
49er.miner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:11:26 AM

calm down you sound like a gangster......maybe you are and ...possibly your serious...why are you quoting me?

i stated happy trails to insanid who sold old and left....happy trails means good bye...thats all...

i hope your not threatening me cuz i will just label you a keyboard warrior...

i gave you advice already.. stop doubling down  meaning stop averaging down...just hold

the technicals of the coin are not good here....we are waiting for the devs to respond and its not looking good... email them to pressure...

if the coin fails it doesnt mean its a scam it just means a coin failed...

and it doesnt mean payu did it on purpose....as far as i know the premine is still intact.

no need for the threats just chill the fuck out...

you dont think im not angry myself?....

especially when there is much more on the line example lakota nation ,,,,

plus  us holding bags because of bad management is secondary to the cause...

damn i promised myself i woudnt defend the devs..... Huh

im in the same shoes you are... just hold the line and no more threats it makes you look immature....

dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:16:54 AM

calm down you sound like a gangster......maybe you are and ...possibly your serious...why are you quoting me?

i stated happy trails to insanid who sold old and left....happy trails means good bye...thats all...

i hope your not threatening me cuz i will just label you a keyboard warrior...

i gave you advice already.. stop doubling down  meaning stop averaging down...just hold

the technicals of the coin are not good here....we are waiting for the devs to respond and its not looking good... email them to pressure...

if the coin fails it doesnt mean its a scam it just means a coin failed...

and it doesnt mean payu did it on purpose....as far as i know the premine is still intact.

no need for the threats just chill the fuck out...

you dont think im not angry myself?....

especially when there is much more on the line example lakota nation ,,,,

plus  us holding bags because of bad management is secondary to the cause...

im in the same shoes you are... just hold the line and no more threats it makes you look immature....

Grin
flipstyle (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:29:07 AM

happy trails......

I promise you this if I lose all to a scam...I'll pay someone to cut this guy " Payu's" head off,  you think i will sll? I would have to spike to 89 double digits. I mean when I say I'll get some cowboy to cut Payu's balls  off with a razor...so I hope he is reading this, I all ready have his address and phone number.

This faggot has no support and lookks a fishy bastard. tootless fucking scammiing bastard! I'll come from UK to Shit land and make sure I pay your tribes to cut your dick off and make you swallow it

Post screenshots of your transactions to prove your story.  Else your blatantly insane posts/threats will be deleted.  This is getting a bit ridiculous, now.  I'll give you until tomorrow.
49er.miner

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:39:04 AM

everyone calm down...hes emotional.....

listen gangster from uk...you are posting in a public forum i highly suggest you re edit the threatening post...

if not the op will remove it...

you are incriminating yourself and if something was to happen you will be a suspect and your ip address will be available...

no need for threats...most people dont respond to threats in a cooperative way...

we need the devs in here and you posting shit like this will definitely keep them away...

and a suggestion... cowboys like me and native indians are not ppl to be fucked with this is america we are armed to the teeth
so put it back in the holster and chillout...

ZerOnEleven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:46:38 AM

happy trails......

I promise you this if I lose all to a scam...I'll pay someone to cut this guy " Payu's" head off,  you think i will sll? I would have to spike to 89 double digits. I mean when I say I'll get some cowboy to cut Payu's balls  off with a razor...so I hope he is reading this, I all ready have his address and phone number.

This faggot has no support and lookks a fishy bastard. tootless fucking scammiing bastard! I'll come from UK to Shit land and make sure I pay your tribes to cut your dick off and make you swallow it

Post screenshots of your transactions to prove your story.  Else your blatantly insane posts/threats will be deleted.  This is getting a bit ridiculous, now.  I'll give you until tomorrow.

Please tell me how to post you my screen shots. And 49er miner stfu dude.. You were in the chat last night & you know no good is coming for this coin I'm seriously thinking selling for 8 BTCIf you don't beleive me watch Cryptsy, I'll put a sell over for 34% of the coins I hold at 0.00001105
battbot

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:51:02 AM

I bet ZerOnEleven is Herp... lawl.
ZerOnEleven

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:53:15 AM

Nope,,,checkk cryptsy . I own 2.9 mil Maza I put some percebnt sell order at 1105..check it...tell me when to remove it..I will
battbot

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:56:02 AM

Nope,,,checkk cryptsy . I own 2.9 mil Maza I put some percebnt sell order at 1105..check it...tell me when to remove it..I will

Gotcha, I believe you.  Sorry that your investment has turned south.  Really hope that MZC turns around... and soon
49er.miner

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:58:45 AM

happy trails......

Post screenshots of your transactions to prove your story.  Else your blatantly insane posts/threats will be deleted.  This is getting a bit ridiculous, now.  I'll give you until tomorrow.

Please tell me how to post you my screen shots. And 49er miner stfu dude.. You were in the chat last night & you know no good is coming for this coin I'm seriously thinking selling for 8 BTC

i dont understand why you have so much animosity towards me?

you stated what your problem is and i told you to stop averaging down...

if you want to sell now for 8 btc just do it....happy trails

im not even asking for a screen shot i believe you...

and i gave you my personal advice about threatening ppl in a public forum...

because i have doubts about the coin does that mean i have to join you and start threatening ppl?

chill out get some rest and rethink everything over with a clear head...

i have been giving you good advice...

dont tell me to stfu cuz it aint gonna work ima keep bitching on this forum until the devs get here and show your presence
or you chill the fuck out....

so i repeat you have a family and your a family man so re edit that threat or the op will remove and your ip address will be logged got it
kimosabi?

ZerOnEleven

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:04:51 AM

happy trails......

Please tell me how to post you my screen shots. And 49er miner stfu dude.. You were in the chat last night & you know no good is coming for this coin I'm seriously thinking selling for 8 BTC

i dont understand why you have so much animosity towards me?

you stated what your problem is and i told you to stop averaging down...

if you want to sell now for 8 btc just do it....happy trails

im not even asking for a screen shot i believe you...

and i gave you my personal advice about threatening ppl in a public forum...

because i have doubts about the coin does that mean i have to join you and start threatening ppl?

chill out get some rest and rethink everything over with a clear head...

i have been giving you good advice...

dont tell me to stfu cuz it aint gonna work ima keep bitching on this forum until the devs get here and show your presence
or you chill the fuck out....

so i repeat you have a family and your a family man so re edit that threat or the op will remove and your ip address will be logged got it
kimosabi

Do you really think  I give a fck about being banned from here.. anyway have you never heard of hiding your IP address?  I wasn't showing you a screenshot. Some other guy
49er.miner

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:11:10 AM

alright dude... just do what i do when im pissed

i grab a cold beer light up a doobie and listen to music...

you can still sell now take your btc and reinvest on some other coin...

or you can hold....

im am in the same shoes you are ...

no need to take it out on each other right now currently we are all bagholders until the value goes back up....

and pressure payu and boxxa just keep it civil no threats...

moza tov

MOLON LABE
Armando

Activity: 870

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:59:08 AM

Never ever ever thought i would be able to buy this low!!!..What a gift!!.

BitRanger, you don't have a very good nick for this coin...

been avg all the way down..you just watch what happens!..This is a winner..great ideas never die

Right. But the most important question at the moment is - what is the "floor"? Like this coin idea, but did not figured out yet, when I should buy more)
49er.miner

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:26:02 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 09:23:56 AM by 49er.miner

500 was what mzc started at ...right now were at 750....so honestly its pretty cheap right now...

if i were you i would invest soon since i think we are pretty close to the floor if not already there...

most importantly you will get to be involved with the most craziest forum thread in bitcointalk...

we have cowboys, soldiers, patriots, indians, mobsters, cheerleaders, bagholders(quarkkid), yes men, feds, gangsters, oath keepers, daytraders, potheads, jedi(yoda), north koreans(kim jong un),perverts(howard stern), sheriffs, gold and silver bugs, max keiser,
ron paul supporters, zeigeist ppl, infowarriors(alex jones), anti-fed ppl, hackers, veterans, trolls, miners, whales, twitter whales, dolphins, fish,
private investigators(sussex), vikings(TOMI) and most importantly
a cookie monster aka boxxa.

if i missed anyone please add to list.....

so as you can see you will be joining a great cause and quite a cast of characters who come together with a common cause
on the FRONT lines against financial terrorism which is the central private banking system....

can you put a price on that???

and if you call now and place that buy order we will throw in for free posts from herp who is a savior of souls and a crusader for the cause of
MAXCOIN.....this offer ends today so call now to order your piece in history....

MAZA tov...

MOLON LABE

quarkkid

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:52:13 AM

...u forgot "bagholders" lol

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
49er.miner

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:59:53 AM

thank you added....
xamido

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:15:12 AM

I think the fundamental problem with this coin is the amount and mining difficulty. Miner keep on dumping everyday and it will only increase until the coin completely die. The whole design of the coin is really bad for facing dumper. Meanwhile potential buyer lost interest by watching the coin plummeting everyday to a new low.  Undecided
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:29:14 AM

I think the fundamental problem with this coin is the amount and mining difficulty. Miner keep on dumping everyday and it will only increase until the coin completely die. The whole design of the coin is really bad for facing dumper. Meanwhile potential buyer lost interest by watching the coin plummeting everyday to a new low.  Undecided

We are all aware of this. We are praying all gods hoping that understands even the dev
Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:37:37 AM

Hi u all!

The bottom is somewhere around 500satoshi. We will build from there onwards.

- Tomi

ps. If u feel bad holding the bag, u can sell some of the coins and get them more when we are at 500 satoshi

But its a bit risk, since the bottom could be at 600

Not far to go anymore, soon we begin to bullet upwards

The panic sellers have been the problem, they all have to go until we can start from fresh beginning

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:41:54 AM

Im a bagholder and at the moment my panic is represented by the dev  Roll Eyes
Will see
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: