Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:42:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278327 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:43:52 AM

Hi u all!

The bottom is somewhere around 500satoshi. We will build from there onwards.

- Tomi

ps. If u feel bad holding the bag, u can sell some of the coins and get them more when we are at 500 satoshi

But its a bit risk, since the bottom could be at 600

Not far to go anymore, soon we begin to bullet upwards

The panic sellers have been the problem, they all have to go until we can start from fresh beginning

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
Jeffersondk

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:07:11 AM

I just don't get all the hassle around MZC.

If you don't believe in it, sell at a loss.
If you do believe, hold or/and buy more.

It's funny that the word "scamcoin" is used as soon as people can't make profit on a coin, grow up!

doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:45:52 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 12:08:53 PM by doc12

Maybe someone could explain to me,why this coin has a difficulty which is going up and down nearly with the constant fequnecy all the time ? Just the amplitude is changing.  The bottom is like hardcoded.

This must be some bug or something, so even if the hashrate stays constant high , the diffi drops nearly to the 0 line ? This is repeating every 6 hours. Something is really fucked up with this coin.  I checked that since some days and its allways the same pattern, allways 6 hours from low diff to low diff.

http://www.cryptocoinsinfo.com/sha-256-coins/mazacoin/mazacoin-mzc/

Basicly you just have to switch on your miner 4 hours a day,when die diffi is on bottom and grap a shitload of coins for just 4 hours of mining, because the diffi adjustment is somehow independent of the nethashrate. Just the magitude is higher, when more people mining .

OR secound possibility is that just one giant farm is mining this coin and is switching it off an on at constant freqency.
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:09:46 PM

Maybe someone could explain to me,why this coin has a difficulty which is going up and down nearly with the constant fequnecy all the time ? Just the amplitude is changing.  The bottom is like hardcoded.

This must be some bug or something, so even if the hashrate stays constant high , the diffi drops nearly to the 0 line ? This is repeating every 6 hours. Something is really fucked up with this coin.  I checked that since some days and its allways the same pattern, allways 6 hours from low diff to low diff.

Basicly you just have to switch on your miner 4 hours a day,when die diffi is on bottom and grap a shitload of coins for just 4 hours of mining.

That are the multipools working. When the coin is the most profitable to mine they change the miners to mine Mazacoin. Once the difficulty goes up and Mazacoin stops being the most profitable coin to mine, multipools point their miners to another coin that is more profitable to mine. Then of course the Mazacoin difficulty goes back down making it more profitable to mine again and so this cycle repeats itself on a loop. Got it?

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
doc12
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:17:24 PM

Basicly you just have to switch on your miner 4 hours a day,when die diffi is on bottom and grap a shitload of coins for just 4 hours of mining.

That are the multipools working. When the coin is the most profitable to mine they change the miners to mine Mazacoin. Once the difficulty goes up and Mazacoin stops being the most profitable coin to mine, multipools point their miners to another coin that is more profitable to mine. Then of course the Mazacoin difficulty goes back down making it more profitable to mine again and so this cycle repeats itself on a loop. Got it?

Yeah i considered that allready, but I dont think this effect is just caused by the multipools. There is allmost no change in the fequnecy this coin is going up and down since its launch.  I mean the pattern does not change all the time, it dont look like ist something random.  Moreover when you look at other coins, which are fucked my multipools, the diffi is going up very quick. And maza has allways the same smooth slope to the top.
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:27:46 PM

Hell, for instance, I already regularly buy real wild rice, really wild, really indigenous harvested, from Minnesota.

Miigwech niijii. 

I try to be respectful and informed.
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:40:36 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 01:16:54 PM by empowering

happy trails......

I promise you this if I lose all to a scam...I'll pay someone to cut this guy " Payu's" head off,  you think i will sll? I would have to spike to 89 double digits. I mean when I say I'll get some cowboy to cut Payu's balls  off with a razor...so I hope he is reading this, I all ready have his address and phone number.

This faggot has no support and lookks a fishy bastard. tootless fucking scammiing bastard! I'll come from UK to Shit land and make sure I pay your tribes to cut your dick off and make you swallow it

Ha ha you are nice little boy aren't you?  total scum of the earth talking just there..

Listen to me carefully - I hope you lose every penny you have every last cent  you are in the UK huh? whereabouts?

You obviously have no class, no education, no brains, no life...

You are a piece of shit sir 100% low life...

No doubt some sweaty little oik of a brat of a spoilt kid... it is obvious you have no life experience and also obvious you are a little coward
otherwise you would not be paying anyone... you would be a fucking man and do it yourself... but I get a feeling keyboard warrior is all you are capable of, big man on screen, sad little boy in life. That is right I am saying you are a total pussy in real life without a doubt.

Fucking idiot.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"
Zulandio

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:00:42 PM

Yeah i considered that allready, but I dont think this effect is just caused by the multipools. There is allmost no change in the fequnecy this coin is going up and down since its launch.  I mean the pattern does not change all the time, it dont look like ist something random.  Moreover when you look at other coins, which are fucked my multipools, the diffi is going up very quick. And maza has allways the same smooth slope to the top.

Difficulty adjusts every 4 blocks based on the last 90 blocks hash. So I could see it seeming as though it's timed but that kind of Difficulty change will be gradual.
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:04:11 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 01:22:11 PM by Herp

Sentiment here really turned sour. You can see the sell wall all the way down to double digits.

No wonder you see all this negative sentiment really for the following reasons:

1. Coin pitched as "1st official national sovereign cryptocurrency adopted by Lakota" turned out not to be true.

2. Maplecoin announced by same dev as Canadian national crypto while Mazacoin was already facing accusations.

3. Strong indication that Bozza and AnonPirate is one and the same person.

4. Payu's shady activism history, being accused by others tribes of scamming in the past. (might not be true but he didn't try to debunk it with facts)
https://www.facebook.com/TarSandsAction/posts/724537677575947
https://www.facebook.com/cherie.blackfeather/posts/10201591811550308

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:08:17 PM

happy trails......

I promise you this if I lose all to a scam...I'll pay someone to cut this guy " Payu's" head off,  you think i will sll? I would have to spike to 89 double digits. I mean when I say I'll get some cowboy to cut Payu's balls  off with a razor...so I hope he is reading this, I all ready have his address and phone number.

This faggot has no support and lookks a fishy bastard. tootless fucking scammiing bastard! I'll come from UK to Shit land and make sure I pay your tribes to cut your dick off and make you swallow it

16 yo watching too many reruns of the Sopranos

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:11:22 PM

Hi u all!

The bottom is somewhere around 500satoshi. We will build from there onwards.

- Tomi

ps. If u feel bad holding the bag, u can sell some of the coins and get them more when we are at 500 satoshi

But its a bit risk, since the bottom could be at 600

Not far to go anymore, soon we begin to bullet upwards

The panic sellers have been the problem, they all have to go until we can start from fresh beginning

On which market do you base your 500 bottom theory?
The things are looking quite different on cryptsy and mintpal so I wouldn't call any price at this moment. 24 hours heeded at least to see where the markets are going.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:17:34 PM

blah

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"
doc12
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:23:04 PM

0.00000550  Tongue   This coin is the greatest looser in altcoin history. This is now over 3200% down from its peak OMG.  And i thought Aurora was dumped hard from 0.13 to 0.03 .... No more words ...

Imagine this is your national currency , on one day you can buy a car , on the next day you cannot even fill the tank with the same amount of cash  Grin Grin Grin
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:27:08 PM

0.00000550  Tongue   This coin is the greatest looser in altcoin history. This is now over 3200% down from its peak OMG.  And i thought Aurora was dumped hard from 0.13 to 0.03 .... No more words ...

Common , it's one of the Pandas , 3 or 4 or god know how many there are that can't be replaced from the number 1 spot.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
moonman787

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:28:47 PM

Honestly guys, I just existed this coin. I've held on way too long and too tight. I'm taking a massive loss but this needs to be done. My only hope is to have it plummet even more and buy back in at double digits.  I suggest others do the same cause the trend does not look favorable at this point.
doc12
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:34:56 PM

0.00000550  Tongue   This coin is the greatest looser in altcoin history. This is now over 3200% down from its peak OMG.  And i thought Aurora was dumped hard from 0.13 to 0.03 .... No more words ...

Common , it's one of the Pandas , 3 or 4 or god know how many there are that can't be replaced from the number 1 spot.

OK you are right, PANDA (Nr.2) was dumped from 90sat to around 1 now , that are 9000% loss , BUT i think it took a month and there was a huge premine, which was dumped.
count_cyrpto

Activity: 288

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:37:00 PM

Safe to say this coin has now reached the oversold category....
moonman787

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:41:09 PM

Also, I chose to sell this morning cause there wasn't any updated news from yesterday and I know that Payu isn't going to have formal meetings over the weekend with tribes so there won't be news (if any) for a few days. This equals the whole weekend of selling and I just need to cut my losses now!
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:43:32 PM

Also, I chose to sell this morning cause there wasn't any updated news from yesterday and I know that Payu isn't going to have formal meetings over the weekend with tribes so there won't be news (if any) for a few days. This equals the whole weekend of selling and I just need to cut my losses now!

Lols , giving up so fast fro one day of silence?
Was that how strong your faith in this coin was?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
count_cyrpto

Activity: 288

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:46:28 PM

Lols , giving up so fast fro one day of silence?
Was that how strong your faith in this coin was?

Are there any "true" investors and people who believe in any coin? Seems like this community is full of people who have no idea what they're doing, and look for the quickest way to make a buck.

I realize I'm new, and my word means nothing to the community, but that's my opinion based on my very limited experience here.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: