Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 06:49:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be prepared  (Read 12691 times)
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:54:03 PM

How can you be ready for two events at the same time - and for a bad situation and for a good situation? It seems to me impossible. Choose one option and follow it. Personally, I am betting that the year 2019 should be successful enough for a cryptocurrency space.
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

Of course, we must prepare for a new turn of the market. All processes are cyclical and the bull trend is on the way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:32:04 PM

The market was in continuous decline for the whole calendar year, why prepare for the worst if by all indications bears control the situation on the market now. The chances that Bitcoin will continue to fall is too miserable.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:33:06 PM

Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.
I believe that every good news will have one impact or the other on the crypto market. Since there there are lots of updates lined up for next year and these updates are not just ordinary and as a matter of fact, they are long expected. They won't just come or announced without any effect and I perceive that the effect will be a good landmark, which might be in form of bull run.
patience and trust in the nature of crypto is an important understanding that traders must know. if they do not understand both, they will be further away from the way to make a profit

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:44:16 PM

Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.
I always prepare myself for both possibilities because as we know that what we expect or predict does not always come true
For example: In mid-2018 everyone believes that the end of this year the price of bitcoin will rise rapidly, but in reality we see a decline.
preparing yourself for the possibility that will happen is a mandatory thing to do, in crypto there are a lot of risks, each prediction is not always right, we must always prepare ourselves for every possible bad or good

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:45:13 PM

I already think we are all prepared
Everyone coming into crypto currency came with one mind and thoughts
Which is either to make profits or take lossses

The question is where do you desire to belong ?
The winning side ? Or the losing side ?
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

I think it's too fast for us to talk about bullish now. ETH has just risen by a few percents, and I'm not satisfied with that.
I'm not fully optimistic if it's still under 200 $ Huh
No, it is not too early to talk about bullish market. Because, last week bitcoin was trading in bullish mode and along with bitcoins all major altcoins also were trading bullish. I believe this trend  will be continuing in coming weeks also. But, in between time we may have bearish trend also. Because, we cannot expect market to remain bullish all the times. It will be in cycle like bullish and bearish market will be coming into action alternatively.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

The market was in continuous decline for the whole calendar year, why prepare for the worst if by all indications bears control the situation on the market now. The chances that Bitcoin will continue to fall is too miserable.
The fact that it will continue to fall at the beginning of 2019 is now very high. Look at the news and on the market indicators. everything talks about falling

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

2018 showed us that we were not ready for this turn of events. And this is a good lesson. Because if a similar increase and then a recession occurred, they can occur again. Next time we'll be ready.

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:58:33 PM

I always prepare myself for both possibilities because as we know that what we expect or predict does not always come true
For example: In mid-2018 everyone believes that the end of this year the price of bitcoin will rise rapidly, but in reality we see a decline.
preparing yourself for the possibility that will happen is a mandatory thing to do, in crypto there are a lot of risks, each prediction is not always right, we must always prepare ourselves for every possible bad or good
for me preparing myself is the most important thing in cryptocurrency because there are many unexpected things that will make panic, so we must always be ready with what will happen in the future in cryptocurrency must be able to remain calm.
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:10:00 PM

I believe that these events should not be expected in 2019, well, at least until 4 quarters! I still rely on the Bitcoin chart, and if you look at it, you will see that growth will be at least closer to 2020!

[
Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

yep we don't know what will happen to the market in the year 2019, but I strongly believe that the market will be good just let's stay positive.
But the market at the moment of course oversold , I doubt that in 2019 will be even greater fall, I think either we will grow or will be in the side of the whole 2019

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:36:11 PM

I believe that these events should not be expected in 2019, well, at least until 4 quarters! I still rely on the Bitcoin chart, and if you look at it, you will see that growth will be at least closer to 2020!

Crypto capitalization is very small and therefore "small" amounts of money can move the market in any direction. Look at the price of the XRP a few months ago. Second on capitalization of the coin has doubled in just a few days. In which markets have you seen this?
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

Its very essential to be prepared for anything so you don't get knocked so hard preparing next may be worse or better but what ever the market situation we can handle it thanks
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

i don't think so that anything postive will happen in 2019 anysoon. bull won't join the market anysoon it will take some time or a mega event for the next boom in the crypto market

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:33:40 PM

It is like always, you never know what to expect from crypto.

ETH 2.0 could be or huge jump in to future, or might be with very negative feedback.

It is all decided by whales and cryptocommunity, so basically it is all in our hands (like cryptocommunity), we make future.
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:46:09 PM

The first, crypto market is not dead.
The second, there is no eternal rise or fall.
The third, an opportunity to earn exist on both markets, bearish and bullish.

So just constantly develop and work on yourself and you will have an excellent result regardless of the phase of the market.
Nivugas

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:54:11 PM

Yep, last months taught me to be prepared
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:04:43 PM

So, many people just don't know what to expect from currently situation of market now. I hope that price will rise in 2019. This bull was so big.

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:35:44 PM

Of course, we must prepare for a new turn of the market. All processes are cyclical and the bull trend is on the way.
It seems to me that all these comments are cyclical, this is 100% because as soon as I don’t go to my favorite forum, now many people say the same thing. But really, I can say that today there is nothing real. Only real opportunities for investors to purchase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: