Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:07:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] alterdice.com - trading platform with extremely low commissions. ✅  (Read 31696 times)
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:49:17 PM

Greetings to all newcomers and experienced traders!

What allows us to create one of the best products in the industry?

We strongly sure that cryptocurrency will increase the effectiveness of economic processes across the global infrastructure. This is exactly why we direct our efforts to continuous improvement of the platform, creating the most comfortable and safe conditions for profitable trading.

We value the trust of our clients and constantly work on improving the quality of services, developments and on introducing new technologies.

Join Alterdice, use available trading opportunities in a secure ecosystem and follow platform’s news!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:18:11 PM

Are you going to add your token to other exchanges? Or are you going to promote your platform exclusively?

We don't have a token yet, but our development team is working on it. Concerning the promotion we have a distinct department dealing with the issue of promotion according to the chosen strategy.

It's great that you have departments for different categories! Sometimes in projects everything is so neglected that it takes a very long time to figure it out!

KLoUN287

Activity: 392
Merit: 49

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:04:37 PM

And what will be special about this exchange? At the moment, there are a huge number of different exchanges and to get your place you need ... feature?
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:24:57 PM

Greetings to all newcomers and experienced traders!

What allows us to create one of the best products in the industry?

We strongly sure that cryptocurrency will increase the effectiveness of economic processes across the global infrastructure. This is exactly why we direct our efforts to continuous improvement of the platform, creating the most comfortable and safe conditions for profitable trading.

We value the trust of our clients and constantly work on improving the quality of services, developments and on introducing new technologies.

Join Alterdice, use available trading opportunities in a secure ecosystem and follow platform’s news!
I like your exchange only mobile phone constantly need to re-enter after closing the page. If it can be changed I will be very grateful.
sandykoko

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:42:43 PM

very interesting and promising project with a working product!low fees can attract a lot of customers
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:44:25 AM

very interesting and promising project with a working product!low fees can attract a lot of customers

Yes, now rarely see the working draft on the form. so I'm sure this is one of the best projects lately. With joy I will start testing.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:47:17 AM

Yes, now rarely see the working draft on the form. so I'm sure this is one of the best projects lately. With joy I will start testing.
Is there a referral program? I would like to recommend this project. So you can create a very good passive income as well as make the platform more popular.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:49:07 AM

Is there a referral program? I would like to recommend this project. So you can create a very good passive income as well as make the platform more popular.
I have not heard anything about it. But developers should think about it. I’ll probably start with testing the platform. I like that the platform is already fully operational.
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:55:42 AM

Judging by the benefits of the project, he can very quickly become popular. I myself am very interested to try something new. Moreover, the project offers very low commissions.
Will the PC client program or any other mobile apps already run? I think this will help keep the audience.

Of course, but for now it's in development. We will prepare applications for iOS and Android platforms. And we will continue to try to make our site more accessible and convenient.

You is still something to work on, now need to constantly develop applications and improve as technology does not stand still and competition does not slumber. I believe that you will take your place in the sun, the main thing is not to slow down and work as much as possible. Wink

We are so grateful that you belive in us. Stay with us and you'll see we can impress you!
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:25:52 AM

Greetings, dear subscribers!

Alterdice cryptocurrency platform provides an opportunity for convenient trading not only with on a desktop version but also on a mobile one.

Stay tuned, make deals and get instant notifications in our mobile application. Smart functionality provides:

· complete exchange trading, management of orders and positions;
· transactions between wallets and control of movements on the account;
· secured API-access and safety with PIN/password;
· individual GUI settings;
· real-time transaction notifications.

Follow the link to download Android version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details….

iOS version will become available soon. Follow the news!
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:14:55 PM

Low fees are indeed an important element in attracting people. Often people look at the minimum Commission not to lose on transactions and transfers.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:59:41 PM

Judging by the benefits of the project, he can very quickly become popular. I myself am very interested to try something new. Moreover, the project offers very low commissions.
Will the PC client program or any other mobile apps already run? I think this will help keep the audience.

Of course, but for now it's in development. We will prepare applications for iOS and Android platforms. And we will continue to try to make our site more accessible and convenient.

You is still something to work on, now need to constantly develop applications and improve as technology does not stand still and competition does not slumber. I believe that you will take your place in the sun, the main thing is not to slow down and work as much as possible. Wink

We are so grateful that you belive in us. Stay with us and you'll see we can impress you!
I will definitely follow the further development of your project and the platform!

Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:05:21 PM

Alterdice cryptocurrency platform provides an opportunity for convenient trading not only with on a desktop version but also on a mobile one.

Stay tuned, make deals and get instant notifications in our mobile application. Smart functionality provides:

Follow the link to download Android version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details….

Good news actually, great job was done, can't wait IOS version, I hope it'll be ready soon.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:05:50 PM

Good news actually, great job was done, can't wait IOS version, I hope it'll be ready soon.

Thank you, Tearz.
We really appreciate your support.
We will announce iOS app in the nearest future, please, follow our news!
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:08:12 PM

Dear friends.

On Alterdice platform we create the best conditions for trading cryptocurrencies.

We constantly improve and expand our pool of tools by implementing new technologies as well as keeping the lowest trading fees. Unlike most cryptocurrency exchanges which take up to 0.25% from each transaction, commissions on Alterdice platform do not exceed 0.2% for all coins.

Make deposits without the fee. The minimum fee for withdrawal is calculated by the system automatically when you make a payment request.

Stay tuned and follow the news in our social networks!
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:17:36 PM

Do you have telegramm chanel? link doesn't available.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:40:35 PM

@alterdice_channel_eng
This is the telegram channel project. I do not know why the link does not work.
KLoUN287

Activity: 392
Merit: 49

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:58:56 PM

The official site is translated into many languages, which proves the reach of users. It is interesting to know the number of active.
indeed, companies that try to communicate with the user in his language are very promising. Just maybe there are errors)) it would be necessary to look through Russian
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:52:16 AM

@alterdice_channel_eng
This is the telegram channel project. I do not know why the link does not work.

Strange, everything works for me) plus quite often update the information.
Everything works for me too. Now the project looks pretty promising. Technically, everything works just super. At these stages, the main thing is to make the project popular.
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:33:27 AM

And what will be special about this exchange? At the moment, there are a huge number of different exchanges and to get your place you need ... feature?

Our developer team working on adding more crypto currencies.You can deposit fiat money in your national currency. And, of course, we have new features for you, but they are in development. Wait for the release.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: