Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:14:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: predictions of 2019  (Read 32317 times)
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:36:07 PM

1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions

9. Possible STO will replace ICO for investors protection
10. Still a battle for Ripple and Ethereum for the second spot and it's going to be a very tight battle for both of them

Is there already project that launch STO? this is my first time hearing it also I agree with you with the battle of two strong coins (XRP &ETH) and I like how they compete with each other. My prediction is more large companies will be named and join the crypto space.

prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:48:23 PM

My prediction in 2019 seems to be a recovery year for the crypto market, the bullish possibility does not occur at the
beginning of the year, there seems to be only a slight increase that occurs periodically towards the price of coins
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:06:42 PM

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

The situation is almost the same last year i guess there is nothing changing in the crypto world. And crypto for Facebook? Sounds like the central bank that trying to make their own crypto currency.  Undecided
This year will be on the watchlist of most investors and traders because of their eagerness to regain their lost profit from the previous year.
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:12:14 PM

I think we still stay  in bearish market and life goes on. This year will be about maturation of the market where the projects with strong use cases and active development will only be successful.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:14:48 PM

If I read deeper your posting, I think that some of them are not predictions. They are the truth and they will always happen, As you said that life still most go on, much more projects will die, many new projects, those are the reality that will always happen. The prediction is about how the market will stay, run, and how the people think of the crypto.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:20:54 PM

That number 8.

We already have hints that facebook will really launch their own crypto. News that are coming out today doesn't validate and its not an official announcement from facebook but we will know it soon as long as they are ready for their preparation.

Major giants will launch their blockachain because that's convenient and economical! I don't see the reason to refuse the technology which can help to develop any platform! Blockchain is universal, and that's fine!

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:37:29 PM

That number 8.

We already have hints that facebook will really launch their own crypto. News that are coming out today doesn't validate and its not an official announcement from facebook but we will know it soon as long as they are ready for their preparation.

Major giants will launch their blockachain because that's convenient and economical! I don't see the reason to refuse the technology which can help to develop any platform! Blockchain is universal, and that's fine!
They are denying it as of the moment.

All they think of adopting the technology is that they are required to adopt crypto's too. That's the misconception that probably plays on their mind. We'll see mosre of these giants launching their own blockchain adoption soon and even those skeptics about crypto shall go next.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:45:31 PM

I think we still stay  in bearish market and life goes on. This year will be about maturation of the market where the projects with strong use cases and active development will only be successful.
This year will help us to understand which projects are actually working on their product and which ones are just waiting for a hyip.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:07:35 PM

8. Facebook in crypto?

So here's my own predictions in 2019,
1. ETF will approved
2. Big companies will starting accepting bitcoin
3. No bull run will happen
4. Bitcoin will reach 10k usd in mid september
5. Xrp will overtake ethereum again
6. A lot of new projects

So this is only my predictions let's see if what will happen. Haha

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:34:36 PM

8. Facebook in crypto?

I always say that my prediction for this year 2019 is that the cryptocurrency will be tressed before the end of the year.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:48:42 AM

8. Facebook in crypto?

I plan that in 2019 active growth will occur in the crypto market. Despite all the challenges of the crypto market, it will grow steadily and benefit the digital society. You just need to be patient and wait a bit, the situation must be corrected.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:52:07 AM

I agree with #2. More projects will die this year as they are offering redundant service. Coins with innovative ideas are the ones who will be successful this year. Although there are only few of them, we have to make sure that we will be able to spot them. Facebook in crypto can also happens since they almost have everything aside from crypto investments.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:59:43 AM

Predictions for 2019 certainly have big hopes about Crypto's growth. However, this will not be easy because at the beginning of the year we have not received a very positive surprise. Market prices are still very low and this happened until mid-January. And if this continues, there will certainly be more projects that fail.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:30:48 AM

My predictions of 2019 is that we can see the bull run, the bitcoin will rising huge of price and more new good altcoins are coming out, i think this is the best year compared in 2018 we can see more profit.

idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:40:17 AM

This year will help us to understand which projects are actually working on their product and which ones are just waiting for a hyip.

I don't understand your opinion very well, but in my opinion, there are a lot of new projects launched at very good prices in 2019, but be careful because there are a lot of scams. New year has arrived, we need to be more careful in investing  Grin

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 05:03:41 AM

Please just to do predictions, but certainly, at least there are clear facts to it. When the prediction without a basic fact and the present certainly only be hoax news only. Moreover, 2019 began wishing good for crypto and when many are spreading incorrect predictions will certainly give a bad influence.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:06:47 AM

It is very hard to predict of what happen in 2019 because the market was volatility and it depends with supply and demand in the market but most of the big investors here in crypto currency they have a positive predictions specially in bitcoin.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:10:24 AM

I believe that all crypto currencies would give us a big surprise in 2019. Due to the current market situation, altcoins are not moving so fast, but as soon as the market is going to recover, we would see another great pump.

I totally agree this year 2019 is a good year to invest, get rich by buying and reselling enough to become a rich person, it's easy but the budget is not enough to risk it. But I believe my decision is not wrong  Roll Eyes

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:49:38 AM

I believe that all crypto currencies would give us a big surprise in 2019. Due to the current market situation, altcoins are not moving so fast, but as soon as the market is going to recover, we would see another great pump.

I totally agree this year 2019 is a good year to invest, get rich by buying and reselling enough to become a rich person, it's easy but the budget is not enough to risk it. But I believe my decision is not wrong  Roll Eyes
Hopefully this year there will be a big increase and predictions will improve but at the beginning of 2019 the market is still unstable. whether it will be like this or later in the middle will begin to appear, hopefully like that.
just do investments or other activities that can be profitable even though the market today is not good but try and always try so that in the future it will produce good.

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:18:03 AM

I suspected every thing that had happened last year will also happen this year but not all of them. There are instances that things might come again due to normal demands or system of crypto place.  then what will be new in 2019?
Probably the possible last price dump and the highest price increase. Unknown yet because we are just in January.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: