Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: predictions of 2019  (Read 32317 times)
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:26:23 AM

Honestly, I cannot predict about cryptocurrency in 2019 because the crypto condition is not yet stable and is still up and down, but by looking at crypto conditions in 2018 yesterday, all of us hope that this year will recover and I am sure of that and predictions for this year the price of coins will also increase

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:58:53 AM

1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions
I don't think that much, for me, I simply think the price of the coin will increase and we will be profitable from that and I believe 2019 will be the jump of cryptocurrency from a step back.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:14:48 AM

As for this paragraph, that there may be a problem, because yesterday I read an article that Constantinople will again be deferred (found the vulnerability).
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:34:02 AM

I think that this year will be very calm, large players will slowly buy coins from those who are disappointed in the cryptocurrency and lose hope that it will grow. All major releases that were planned for this year will be postponed.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:04:16 AM

Prediction most times does not seem to work in the crypto space. Although, there are times you would see some coming to pass, but that does not mean you should base your decisions totally on them.
If you are good at reading or interpreting graphical trends, then you might be able to make some good predictions that will have high precision.
Sometimes those who predict also manipulate the market.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:34:12 PM

I think that this year will be very calm, large players will slowly buy coins from those who are disappointed in the cryptocurrency and lose hope that it will grow. All major releases that were planned for this year will be postponed.
It would be logical if the year passed calmly, perhaps even with a slight increase in prices, some movement can be expected at the end of the year or in 2020

gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:39:25 PM

It would be logical if the year passed calmly, perhaps even with a slight increase in prices, some movement can be expected at the end of the year or in 2020
even so there is still a possibility that the bull market will come this year because this year is still running long enough so no one knows how the market this year will run.
what is certain is that this is a good enough time to invest because we are still sure if the market will rise and before that actually happens then start shopping for coins that we think are good.
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:35:18 PM

I have a big prediction for 2019 and i see cryptocurrency future so bright this 2019 many new coins will emerge but i see the existing coin rising.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Capitascism

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:50:36 PM

Any prizes for the best predictions?  I'm not motivated, I don't have signature.

*************************Too many scams beware******************************************
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:29:09 PM

I think that the development of many projects will continue this year. I think some altcoins will grow this year. In 2018, the price of coins fell, but strong teams continued to develop their projects. Also this year, bad projects will leave the market (the developers will run out of funds to develop the project).

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:59:54 PM

I really don't like making predictions,  but I'm pretty much sure that 2019 will not be as 2018 when everything came down crashing. Because last year was a down fall of the cryptocurrency market. Let hope that we will never have to face that again.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:50:21 PM

I believe that all crypto currencies would give us a big surprise in 2019. Due to the current market situation, altcoins are not moving so fast, but as soon as the market is going to recover, we would see another great pump.

I totally agree this year 2019 is a good year to invest, get rich by buying and reselling enough to become a rich person, it's easy but the budget is not enough to risk it. But I believe my decision is not wrong  Roll Eyes

We cannot know it for sure. Yes, I also do believe that 2019 will be much better than the previous year. I hope the investments that I made in 2018 will give the best returns soon. I am waiting for altcoins growth.
Biet12

Activity: 146

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:10:10 PM

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

10. bitcoin, crypto, alcoin will develop more advanced, and will be approved again in other countries that were previously approved ..

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:18:54 PM

Number one is still life go's on eventhough where not succes still the same thing and whatever happen just let go and move on. Maybe the other project die but theres another come so on still the same like turning a globe into it circle. New project new life new income thats what we people life go's on.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:24:14 PM

I think that the development of many projects will continue this year. I think some altcoins will grow this year. In 2018, the price of coins fell, but strong teams continued to develop their projects. Also this year, bad projects will leave the market (the developers will run out of funds to develop the project).
This year, many weak projects should finally disappear, the cryptocurrency needs such a cleaning, too much it is littered with all sorts of garbage that does not allow to grow

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:29:29 PM

In my opinion. 2019 is not much different from last year. where the price of coins is still declining and there are no signs of a significant increase in the market. hopefully in the middle of the year the price of bitcoin or altcoin will increase significantly.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:31:48 PM

8. Facebook in crypto?

Probably you are right with this prediction, but it would be nice if more people start use cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are not only for investing and hodling.

kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:37:53 PM

I believe that 2019 will be difficult and challenging. Hope we will go through it without any real difficulties. I hope last year gave much experience to all of us.
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:12:08 PM

Maybe it is, but to be honest, I have no confidence that this year the market will start behaving differently!
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:30:28 PM

I think the market will keep weak and volatility in 2019, the main reason is no new investors interesting in the crypto, they all afraid invest it, I have visit many page and many news, almost 80% of people have loss the money in the crypto, only the big whale control the price, so no one want to invest it now.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: