Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: predictions of 2019  (Read 32317 times)
Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 11:04:01 PM

As my thoughts, more reputed companies will start blockchain projects. Down trend will continue for at least mid of 2019. STOs will more popular  Finally i believe 2019 will be education year about crypto and its market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 11:09:00 PM

1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions
10. Bakkt , ETF and finally the final decision regarding the regulation of cryptocurrency. All this is necessary for a new bull rally in 2020 and this is what millions of people are waiting for. I would also say that we need to improve the quantity and quality of various digital dapp's, because they can make our life much easier.

kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:14:48 PM

At the beginning of 2019 until now, the position of cryptocurrency in trading is still weak. This may continue until mid-year. In my opinion, the crypto market will start to get excited after the middle of the year. This is my prediction, how about you Huh
herrdrone

Activity: 633
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:28:44 PM

A lot of asic were deployed on 2017. It will be nice to see ETH, ZCASH & others going ahead with ProgPoW and revitalizing GPU Mining.

RAVENCOIN BENCHMARKS-> https://ravencoinhashrate.space/
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:32:31 PM

For 2019, I give only a positive forecast.
The cryptocurrency market, even in the conditions of its volatility, will develop and I hope by the end of the year, investments in promising coins will give a good profit.
I also think that the prices for cryptocurrencies are very low, and in 2019 we will see the growth of the entire market by 50-100%
I really want to believe in such predictions. I also think that the cryptocurrency market is now at the lowest point. Most likely growth will begin in the near future.
It will but it needs process, to build a big FOMO needs a lot of time and then it must be supported by a lot of good news to build a good fundamental that can affect the market dude. This will become a true story when you are seeing the last bullish trend.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:50:02 PM

For 2019, I give only a positive forecast.
The cryptocurrency market, even in the conditions of its volatility, will develop and I hope by the end of the year, investments in promising coins will give a good profit.
I also think that the prices for cryptocurrencies are very low, and in 2019 we will see the growth of the entire market by 50-100%
I really want to believe in such predictions. I also think that the cryptocurrency market is now at the lowest point. Most likely growth will begin in the near future.
I also really hope this happens, this year I want to see market growth, hopefully what happened last year will not
happen again this year so that at the end of the year we can get maximum profit
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:52:17 AM

everyone's predictions are different, maybe your prediction is just that, even though there are still many other predictions.
If I hope, not only predict. hope that if 2019 the crypto market will improve and more and more countries will accept crypto.
yeah, many people hope to be with you, including me.

i think it will happen this year, we just need to be patient a little more. indeed it will be a little difficult considering the fall of the crypto market is too far away.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:01:32 AM

I think most of 2019 will be used to find the bottom price for Bitcoin, with a little luck, we will see the Bakkt  approved and launched in the second half of 2019, and that would most likely start the next bull run and we will get new all times highs before new year.
I also think we will see new interesting way to use block chains.

Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 01:08:02 AM

This year could be an interesting thing for crypto, especially during the previous 2 years we have seen the development of crypto as a "friend", as a profitable investment; and on the other hand as "opponents", which makes many people lose.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
ellehcar

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 01:14:40 AM

Well, no one can really predict the future of anything, especially the crypto market which is highly unpredictable and volatile. But I want to make an assumption that the ETF will be approved this 2019. It's long been pending, and I don't see any reason for the government not to approve it now, especially that its proponents are doing their best to correct the errors of the past proposal and to comply with the SEC requirements. Bull run is also highly probable subsequent to that. I also do believe that every year in crypto is a year of education, regardless of the situation of the market.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:56:45 AM

Indeed, no one can accurately predict the crypto market, all of these have unstable values, we only have opinions and expectations if the market will gradually improve and positive news is always needed to support the development of crypto well.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:14:27 AM

Predictions for this year may be the emergence of new coins and good potential, possibly shifting old coins, but I don't know that it is just a prediction and could miss what we need to know if crypto is full of surprises, and we will look forward to what surprises will be given by crypto
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:43:21 AM

Predictions for this year may be the emergence of new coins and good potential, possibly shifting old coins, but I don't know that it is just a prediction and could miss what we need to know if crypto is full of surprises, and we will look forward to what surprises will be given by crypto

For new altcoins, there must be a lot that arises and must be ready for competition in the market. Every time crypto is surprising and it can affect the crypto market movement, hope there are surprises and positive news about crypto so that it can make the market return good and valuable.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:05:12 AM

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

There are now many good signs that telling us to buy more tokens because the market will not increase again. There are now improvements that we keep seeing so  I think that the 2019 market will be good because most of the tokens are now recovering.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:59:30 AM

8. Facebook in crypto?

I like the way you say, there will be new projects that will start, I think blockchain or this kind of technology is the best platform where business should launch their project in order to get more supporters.

mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:06:59 AM

I think 2019 will be very massive in crypto space, bad projects will not recover this current market condition. Scam and fraud startups will be lessen because the investors learn from the mistakes they did on 2017-2018. Solid projects will continue to develop and new projects will continue to bloom.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:34:55 AM

I think that bitcoin will not grow much this year. But I also think that the Altcoins will grow. News on various projects recently positive.
If bitcoins do not rise strongly this year, I think altcoin also cannot increase sharply because the price of altcoin is highly dependent on bitcoin, if bitcoins cannot increase, the percentage of altcoin is also very low.

lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:48:49 AM

Bitcoin currently has a boost that is not too high and then decreases again but not sharply. This gives a stronger assumption to be able to attract more investors. This year is indeed full of struggle to survive in crypto and will definitely improve slowly.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:53:39 AM

For new altcoins, there must be a lot that arises and must be ready for competition in the market. Every time crypto is surprising and it can affect the crypto market movement, hope there are surprises and positive news about crypto so that it can make the market return good and valuable.
It doesn't have to be in large quantities !! the most important thing is that the new coin has good quality and potential. Useful coins can also make the project grow. This is why the importance of a benefit from the coin, Innovation becomes the main capital of a coin can develop and then later is the task of the developer to maintain stability by continuing to maintain the mission and vision to be achieved.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:23:52 AM

Usually, forecasts are a thankless task, but here we all agree. Growth will be necessarily, only different. I plan to hear about the growth of my investments in March. Blockchain technologies will step forward and we will see simple schemes of managing our money. There will be new projects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: