Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:59:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: predictions of 2019  (Read 32317 times)
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:17:09 PM

At the beginning of 2019, the market has experienced an increase but has also declined. And for now the market looks green again and for now, I'm sure if many investors have returned to the market. So my prediction is that by 2019 the market will be pumping again. And more ICO projects will succeed.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:43:44 PM

This year is hopefully year for beginning to next crypto cycle. Last year was bad and all cryptocurrency market was crashed. Anyway since beginning of this year and now day by day all top coina going to reach there prices.
well, I hope this year the price of bitcoin will return to high. although not as high as prices in 2017, I hope the price can be above $ 7000. well, a lot of hope this year, and bitcoin is also starting to recover. hopefully this year the price will continue to be stable.
That's all of us hope here, after the drastic decline in 2018 we definitely want a market recovery and prices can
go back up high, but the market is very difficult to predict, so for now I hope the market will recover soon

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:57:47 PM

This year is hopefully year for beginning to next crypto cycle. Last year was bad and all cryptocurrency market was crashed. Anyway since beginning of this year and now day by day all top coina going to reach there prices.
well, I hope this year the price of bitcoin will return to high. although not as high as prices in 2017, I hope the price can be above $ 7000. well, a lot of hope this year, and bitcoin is also starting to recover. hopefully this year the price will continue to be stable.
That's all of us hope here, after the drastic decline in 2018 we definitely want a market recovery and prices can
go back up high, but the market is very difficult to predict, so for now I hope the market will recover soon
Well i think it is slowly recovering from a very huge dip. The price of the coin now are rising, I believe that we only need to wait for a very few weeks or months and we can see a bull run. I beleive that bull run will takes place this 2019 because crypto is always unstable it will fall and rise anytime and I believe that we only need to wait for it.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:06:35 AM

In my opinion, 2019 will be a year of consolidation for the cryptocurrency market. During this period, legislative prerequisites will be created for the mass penetration of cryptocurrencies into the everyday life of the majority of the inhabitants of our planet. Large corporations and banks will begin to develop the cryptocurrency sphere and blockchain. These circumstances should lead to an increase in the capitalization of the crypto market, which, in my opinion, should already be in the region of 2 trillion US dollars.

Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:17:22 PM

This year I think it is difficult to predict what will happen next with cryptocurrency , I only know one thing that the cryptocurrency in the future will grow in price, as many altcoins are very well show themselves in the market

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:44:09 PM

This year I think it is difficult to predict what will happen next with cryptocurrency , I only know one thing that the cryptocurrency in the future will grow in price, as many altcoins are very well show themselves in the market
growth will begin to appear little by little and we must be patient with a good process.
of course Crypto will increase in the future, because Crypto will be increasingly popular, because Crypto is still alive and will grow well. The value of Altcoin will increase, Altcoin has a strong potential to increase higher.

Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:13:42 PM

My prediction for 2019 is that we would see the actualisation of so many platforms that are aimed at mainstream adoption of crypto and these platforms would help boost blockchain technology into the limelight and we know what this means.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 09:04:00 AM

I only hope that last year's tokens can all be sold this year so as not to become trash in the wallet.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:03:03 PM

My predictions in bitcoin or in any other cryptocurrencies this year will be a good and improving systems. The value will get high as expected and the  bull run will trigger more investors to put their money in cryptocurrency. I hope that the value of bitcoin in the year of 2017 will be double in the end of the year 2019!
I am not very sure of your predictions because you did not conclude your reason why you are so sure if Crypto will get better this year.
maybe it's just a hope not a prediction because in my opinion there is no sign that is so striking if crypto will recover.
I think the price of cryptocurrency is now starting to increase prices and maybe this is the influence of the existence of halving days that will occur in Bitcoin in 2020 so that it will give effect to current price movements.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:29:00 PM

I have one more and I am absolutely sure that the market will turn green during the next half a year. Bakkt launch is going to push the market forward and if ETFs are going to be approved, we would go to the moon.
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:43:02 PM

I only hope that last year's tokens can all be sold this year so as not to become trash in the wallet.
If you have good counters which develop , I doubt they can die in the market , and of course if you keep the slag of the coin I would first of all get rid of them!

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:22:23 AM

I also have the same belief with some people here, I am sure in 2019 the crypto market will recover again and it should be like that.
because I'm worried that everyone will get bored with things like this, then they choose to leave crypto.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1630

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 03:31:50 AM

a few short term predictions within the next 3 months:

1) ETH will recapture #2 spot after the fork, might surpass at least 200 USD again.

2) BTC will probably make a move towards 5000 USD...

yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:43:03 AM

2018 is a bad year for the Crypto market and all ICO projects. Prices all decline and fraud increases. And for 2019 I hope the market will slowly rise again. So people who lose a lot of money in 2018 can find more results in 2019.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:49:05 AM

In 2019 crypto will slowly recover, I hope this is a good start for crypto to be able to rise again after months of slumping in uncertain conditions, and all certainly hope for the best for this year

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:51:06 AM

1) ETH will recapture #2 spot after the fork, might surpass at least 200 USD again.

But now ETH is in the 2nd position without the hardfork base next weekend. But I like your prediction anyway, a positive prediction for this market
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:56:13 AM

But now ETH is in the 2nd position without the hardfork base next weekend. But I like your prediction anyway, a positive prediction for this market
Yeah right, ETH already have the 2nd spot and continue to be stronger, with what you have said the value might go further as fork is expected to happen if the momentum won't change possibly it can hit 200$ after, while Bitcoin also showing strong as there's news coming around that bringing the rise.

Positive position will bring more hope to keep moving ahead and trust the market.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1630

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 05:05:25 AM

you are right, indeed. I meant ETH will consolidate and gain on its #2 spot, XRP is on the decline now, and ETH achieves so much more while

remaining in line with the decentralized and liberating spirit of crypto currencies, so decidedly deserves the #2 rank currently.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:35:25 AM

of the most interesting predictions is the increase in prices of ETH and BTC. And I am ready to join in predicting that when ETH value more than 200 $ Grin
all possibilities can happen without anyone knowing for sure the development of prices and values of any crypto currency maybe you are one of the investors who have enormous confidence and patience
Nataliagur

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:22:06 AM

2019 will be the year of preparing the world community for the mass adaptation of cryptocurrencies (there are already the first bells, such as bittorrent, twitter tippin, brave ...) and the year of preparation for the entrance of large capital, funds, institutional investors, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: