Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Will Happen Now for ETH?  (Read 19314 times)
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:05:19 AM

Ethereum has just dropped under $100. And last week we watched what is coming back for Ethereum. It tried to reach $150. For now, it does not succeed.

But what do you think ETH is ready to take back number 2 again?
Now, if you look at the difference in market capitulation between Ripple and ETH, it's a bit far. Usually when ETH is overtaken by Ripple the market capitulation is not so far away, it only takes a few days ETH to overtake Ripple in second place. Based on information circulating, Ripple did outperform ETH, many parties collaborated with Ripple, especially banks. And most recently, Kuwait will accept or adopt the Ripple and this will also provide profit to Ripple investors and stay away from ETH.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:14:13 AM

Ethereum has just dropped under $100. And last week we watched what is coming back for Ethereum. It tried to reach $150. For now, it does not succeed.

i think Eth will get it back.
just need more time for that, we just wait until 2019.

i'm sure ethereum will easily develop next year.
and ethereum will return to position 2 in the coinmarketcap.

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:17:15 AM

Must to hold Ethereum now: big updates are expected in January, and two new coins will be distributed to holders. At least until mid-January it is definitely not worth selling, although, the price of ETH may not fall even after events and will continue to grow all year. Actually, I think, 2019 will be a good year for crypto.
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:48:28 AM

I think Ethereum will rise in the next three months. New technological breakthroughs can make coins more expensive. The cryptocurrency market is in great need of Ethereum to rise again, otherwise the price of many altcoins cannot be recovered.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:55:48 AM

While in the crypto chaos and freedom for manipulation, the concept of fair price simply does not work. Why make a start? If we compare by the involvement and turnover of transactions, by the daily spending of gas, then the current price should be at a minimum of 500 or more.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:13:25 AM

Ethereum has just dropped under $100.
Where did you get this information? Just checked and here are the results:
for the last hour -0.4%
for the last 24 hours +13.9%.
Current price - $132.54
well, ethereum has increased by 15% over the past 2 days, ethereum will show the second position and only a slight difference.
For what purpose did you decide to answer a question that did not apply to you?
The question was asked to a specific person, as I doubted whether I interpreted his message correctly.
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

2019 January Eth going to be hardfork .Once Hardfork finished we will get some news based on that news market will change .Sure it will give some positive response market will move forward side
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

I have not seen that Ethereum is now falling below 100$ at the moment it costs 136$. He was left to gain capitalization of $ 1,000,000,000  to return to its rightful place and for him it is not a problem I think 2-3 days and he will be in second place !
Seeing his condition seems to still take a long time to become number 2.
except maybe if there is a big wave on the market it can spur the Ethereum value to be able to rise so that it can catch up with the XRP position.
but if the market is still sluggish like this then it looks like its position will not change.

Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:27:11 PM

There is no doubt ETH is a very promising and potential coin in the crypto market though it is a little bit down now already it has started to rise hopefully very soon it will get back to its place again. So investors need to focus on it and need to hold it for making some money.

Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:58:52 PM

Yes, I'm sure ETH can be number 2 again in the near future.
So keep on holding your ETH and buy more ETH.
Yeah, good news for ETH will start arriving and I know ETH will to the moon again.

louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:18:55 PM

I do not care where the Ethereum capitalization. I am most interested in the price of each coin. The higher it is the better for investors.

elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:06:53 PM

Right now there is no reason for Ethereum to rise when they publish Ethereum 2.0 and fix the stability problem then Ethereum rises. Right now it depends on Bitcoin.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:09:29 PM

Right now there is no reason for Ethereum to rise when they publish Ethereum 2.0 and fix the stability problem then Ethereum rises. Right now it depends on Bitcoin.
Yes, it is already trading near its over bought zone hence it may fall down at any time soon and then it will recover after its planned hard fork will be done. I guess in recent days it showed some good rally to make traders to have decent profits but not sure that it will continue its rally beyond the resistance levels.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:18:00 PM

Ethereum is not just about the price, we should not forget the technology behind it as well, the smart contract and tokens in the blockchain, these are revolutionary innovations that just can't fade.

Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:21:23 PM

ETH price cannot disappear, the bear market might be brutal but as we have seen in the past few days, once there is a small pump, ethereum would pump hard as well, if ethereum price disappears then it'¥ safe to assume that the whole crypto market is dead.

dabenko

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:37:25 PM

Although, i did not notice when it dropped below $100 again, else i would have bought more, because that will be a great opportunity for me to fill my hag again. Well, the price presently is above that and i am expecting more growth very soon, as a matter of fact, it will be happening early enough.
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

By mid-January, Eth will return to 2nd place, but not for long. Further, most likely there will be a rollback from the entire market. And then an important moment for everyone, or we will fall to a new bottom, or we will go into flat for several months. Ethereum can see how one of the most stable assets in such a difficult period and bought it quite a lot at 85-95$.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:48:02 PM

In next 2 weeks ethereum upgrade will take place.
As a result I think more people will be involved in crypto community and ethereum will have more followers!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
De Young

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:54:13 AM

Nobody knows what will be with ETH with the price, with the development. As for me I wait for the hardfork  and  bull trend. Because there is no doubts, that the project should create and develop new features, but if there is no hype in crypto industry the growth will be very slow. But if bull trend + great hype  will come, ETH price will raise immediately.
MRY

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 12:34:12 PM

the crypto market is still bad now and I believe ethereum will definitely survive and will rise again so that it will become a popular coin again, we just have to keep believing in ethereum and patience

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: