Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Will Happen Now for ETH?  (Read 19314 times)
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 12:53:58 PM

Is it that taking back the #2 is what show the ETH success or what it has add to the crypto community , i am not concern about the # of a thing in market cap that people take for success if the coin has we have so many coin that is way below #20 and are very good and have add value to the community than those that are in top , the price and the circulating supply of a coin determine what the market cap will be so if ETH is also a billions coin won't it surpass xrp that has billion supply too , so many coin like ADA, TRX, EOS that just launched last year are in top #20 all because of the supply . so if ETH take #2 or not what am concern it that we are in bear market and once we start seeing bull ETH should gain it value in price back and surpass and if it does not take #2 or even #3 again that does not gives me profit and does not stop the fact that many token will use its smart contract.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:45:35 PM

Right now there is no reason for Ethereum to rise when they publish Ethereum 2.0 and fix the stability problem then Ethereum rises. Right now it depends on Bitcoin.
yeah, i think you are right.
everything will be fine when bitcoin returns, ethereum will follow bitcoin. but if Ethereum 2.0 is published, it will further accelerate the growth of ethereum prices. this is only my opinion.

i hope that growth will occur earlier this year.

Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:50:57 PM

Ethereum's on his way back up again. The Ethereum update will raise the price of the ethereum. January 14-18 between this update will come and I expect to rise in the ethereum. the situation in the market will be very important on the rise.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:39:12 PM

Eth is expected to rise again after the hard fork eth hardfork is important update eth network will have and soon eth is expected to touch previous all-time high prices
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 02:50:13 PM

Ethereum has just dropped under $100. And last week we watched what is coming back for Ethereum. It tried to reach $150. For now, it does not succeed.

But what do you think ETH is ready to take back number 2 again?
Don't be afraid if Ethereum's price will fall under $100  as we can still say that it is a good value. I think you only have to worry if the price would fall into like under one dollar. We all know about the volatility of cryptocurrency so let us just expect fluctuation of prices either it will go up or down. Ethereum platform is great andthe community is still strong  and the struggle isn't over yet so keep calm buy now as it will be back on the second place again one day.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:20:49 PM

Ethereum has just dropped under $100. And last week we watched what is coming back for Ethereum. It tried to reach $150. For now, it does not succeed.

But what do you think ETH is ready to take back number 2 again?
indeed, ethereum hasn't been able to return to reach $ 150, it seems that for now ethereum hasn't been able to
return its rank to position 2, but ethereum has a large community so ethereum can definitely regain its position

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Maria Dent

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:37:55 AM

The right time to buy Ethereum is now. Because at this time the price of Ethereum is low but the color of the market is green, that means it will potentially continue to rise and continue to rise to the maximum point later. Therefore, don't waste your chance to buy Ethereum at this time. However, in the longer term, you can be positive that the price of Ethereum would increase. You can convert ETH to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates.

Every investment goes in a cycle so if you are able to hold it till the next cycle for ethereum you surely will benefit from it if you act now.We don't have to doubt that if we invest or buy ethereum it will definitely be profitable provided we want to be patient to wait for what the price has risen above what we have bought
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:51:44 AM

Ethereum is now in number 2 and XRP is back in number 3. Ethereum suddenly pumps and can reach a price of $ 150 this week. This is certainly what many people are waiting for because we need a market to pump. And for now, daily trading will be easier to make a profit.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:58:53 AM

It was only a temporary recession for Ethereum, now the situation has improved and there is hope for further growth!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:12:32 AM

It just wanted to raise up and come to 150$ so just be calm. I believed that ethereum can go up to 200$ on the bullish pattern
Absolutep

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:16:42 AM

Ethereum has always been proofing to be strong and I don't have doubt about ethereum coming back after a fall in fall,now is back again.
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:27:04 AM

Ethereum has always been proofing to be strong and I don't have doubt about ethereum coming back after a fall in fall,now is back again.
Ethereum is a good coin, Ethereum seems to be a currency for ICO projects, almost all ICO projects are using it, in the future it will be very potential! Currently, I am still holding it

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:18:18 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 10:31:07 AM by Apes

Ethereum is a good coin, Ethereum seems to be a currency for ICO projects, almost all ICO projects are using it, in the future it will be very potential! Currently, I am still holding it

although it is widely used for ICO funding. the market will not lie about crypto price that almost unreasonable price reduction. today I see the ETH chart is amazingly successful at crossing the barrier, and continues to advance positively. this trend indicates the cryptocurrency will return to its throne. although there were some price corrections but the positive trend in this day really impressed me.
jhon15

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:48:26 AM

Ethereum has taken over number 2 and he has succeeded, but he is not strong enough and he can still go up and down quickly.
Ethereum is still often up and down, because the market is still not stable so it is still often up and down.
I hope the market will increase again higher, so we can produce big results.

tranthiky

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:52:49 AM

ETH has reached $ 150 a few days ago. Right now we hope together in its upcoming hardfork period. This is a very important time for eth to prove that it deserves support from everyone.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Nataliagur

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:57:46 AM

In the long run, I would have already bought eth, but if I trade for the near future, then there is a high probability to drop it to $ 100 and a little lower.
auntyjmary

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:22:32 AM

I don't think this is the first time that ethereum has experienced such a long run of bearish season. Things can get better with the right inputs from all stakeholders. I have always believed that ethereum is the backbone of most altcoins.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:26:24 AM

I don't think this is the first time that ethereum has experienced such a long run of bearish season. Things can get better with the right inputs from all stakeholders. I have always believed that ethereum is the backbone of most altcoins.

Ethereum needs time that will be sufficiently long to come back to the most elevated cost in light of the fact that before bitcoin recuperated, it would be troublesome for ethereum to recoup on the grounds that bitcoin bigly affected ethereum and even the market. we are sitting tight for Ethereum's activity later on in light of the fact that ethereum has a solid adversary, other smart contracts projects, so ethereum will accomplish something with the goal that its strength proceeds as the greatest brilliant contract and obviously it will improve the cost
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:44:18 AM

Ethereum's on his way back up again. The Ethereum update will raise the price of the ethereum. January 14-18 between this update will come and I expect to rise in the ethereum. the situation in the market will be very important on the rise.
A ton of people already bought Ethereum with the same hope. Once it doesn't turn out to be true they'll start dumping. Ether has a bright future, but naive speculation will lose you all your money.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:38:49 PM

well ethereum is on the number 2 spot and almost reach $150 price, it is good to see ethereum is rising, hopefully the price will not down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: