Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BLTZ] [IPO Hybrid] BlitzCoin | proof of concept coin | pure speculative  (Read 200925 times)
loganj

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:54:03 PM

I can`t with 11k to be rich but to cover my expenses and have a very small profit
people don't get pos. Let's say it's even 10%. So in a year you get an extra 1100, which you probably won't since you won't be able to hold that long or you will move coins around. Even at 5000 sat you would have made about 20 bucks at today's price. It's a small incentive to keep the coin moving and may be lucrative to heavy hands so be careful with a large percentage of stake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TetraHect0rCannabinol

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Twitter -> @z0rius

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 11:32:27 PM

Right im back,

Let me answer a few post here :

Also, just to be transparent about it so everyone knows, I am "putting my money where my mouth is" -- both in terms of support for the coin and in buy support:

- I didn't take the bounty that was offered for creating the Blitz rich list (http://www.blitzrich.com).
- I just donated 25k BLTZ to the donation address Hect0r provided.
- Finally, I bought 500k BLTZ at up to 225 satoshis last night.

Ive updated the original post I made earlier to include the new transactions : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509173.msg6050454#msg6050454 (I would include it in my sig but I have a sizeof limit of 50)

If this coin goes PoS no reason it can't go .00005. Good luck to new dev. Hope they are active and Blitz finds a community manager too.

Thank you, Ill try my best to be, I do have other commitments but right now this coin is number 1.

What would you guys like, we can go proof of stake yes, but is that all ? any other feature requests ?
Ill be here for the next few hours, so either post here any requests and we can all vote on them or come in irc and lets discuss this, I dont just want to change this coin with others disagreeing.

*Grabs a bottle of Whiskey* - Its official, Im crazyer than crazy, I Am Hect0r Baby Cheesy
Rigimon

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:11:30 AM

Right im back,

Also, just to be transparent about it so everyone knows, I am "putting my money where my mouth is" -- both in terms of support for the coin and in buy support:

- I didn't take the bounty that was offered for creating the Blitz rich list (http://www.blitzrich.com).

Ive updated the original post I made earlier to include the new transactions : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509173.msg6050454#msg6050454 (I would include it in my sig but I have a sizeof limit of 50)

If this coin goes PoS no reason it can't go .00005. Good luck to new dev. Hope they are active and Blitz finds a community manager too.

Thank you, Ill try my best to be, I do have other commitments but right now this coin is number 1.

What would you guys like, we can go proof of stake yes, but is that all ? any other feature requests ?
Ill be here for the next few hours, so either post here any requests and we can all vote on them or come in irc and lets discuss this, I dont just want to change this coin with others disagreeing.

With you sir, this coin is going to the moon. I don't need anything else thank you.

I am starving
Please donate some WC so I can buy some food.
WC: WX8vccXQ4nEhtAnMiMrMC5r95bsGpCKyth
ipominer
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 12:54:58 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 01:27:50 AM by ipominer

Implementing PoS will be a great start, and is the only real major item that is urgently needed. All other future development can be done over a longer timeframe.

Extra thanks again to Hect0r (TetraHect0rCannabinol) for picking up development of BLTZ!

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com!
99.9% uptime, low fees, custom high performance stratum servers, DDoS-resistant
Support by email at support@ipominer.com or ##ipoMiner on Freenode IRC
Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:10:39 AM

Very low interest rate please.  Grin

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 02:21:04 AM

POS means that there are no new coins found. It would probably be like NXT with only forging for transaction fees.

loganj

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:28:27 AM

POS means that there are no new coins found. It would probably be like NXT with only forging for transaction fees.
No. Pos does mean new coins minted.
Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:31:24 AM

Right im back,

PoS and multipool that will mine something hot from coinwarz top, and then convert to bitcoins and next to blitz is the most important, that can bring the coin to the top.
driftwhisper

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:02:37 AM

just contacted poloniex exchange about adding blitz, they said it's on their list. Also volume is climbing.
TetraHect0rCannabinol

Activity: 101

Twitter -> @z0rius

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 04:37:26 AM

Hello,

A update from myself for a few of the posts I missed before :

If Hect0r can make this coin PoS and hook it up I am willing to send a nice sized bounty to him also

well if you look here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509173.msg6050454#msg6050454

Ive already had a reward to get this going, I dont need any more, however if you would like to donate this towards the original few in the ipo who got "screwed" then please do (well look at getting this setup sometime, talk to slavo or ipominer etc)

Coins That supported BY Community .. i like this idea but dear all the relation between real\CRPT Community is built over integrity,honesty ,and trust . I real believe in the DEV perhaps he has some special-circumstances that prevent him to be present .""" we have to wait :

IN CASE that he forget a bout the BLTZ the coin he create :

We need to build a trust and honesty through BLTZ Community First.. BY :

1- Collect a bounty that match the IPO to pay the first peoples who trust BLTZ and contribute to  It.

2-identifes new team leaders that can handle it . i think SALVO is the front line battle.

3-Keep -Voting in Diff EXG because Bittrx is ruining the coin
(..Specially MintPAL and there is two Community-GA to Support that ...Here  http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1366.0.html and http://[Suspicious link removed]/forum/index.php?topic=119.0 === If you want to participate PM)

We can wait and see Because trust and honesty is very important factor ,,,,,,,,,,,

look, all is well and good saying this, but in my own mind I do not think he will do anything other than dump his stash, I have put messages this thread and I have pm'ed him and he has not responded to me or others who have requested his attention. the only time ive seen him online is @ 6am the last 2 days and he still will not reply, that tells me exactly what I stated above.

but its coming up to 6am now, so we will wait and see if he responds or even comes online.

The best thing I can say right now on the exchange side is we're (ipominer / slavo) in discussion with exchanges now to make sure this is done correctly, but if other exchange owners / pool owners are here then please again join the irc and you will get the latest developments as they are typed, remember we're (not just me, or the others, but you who is reading this...) changing this, we have a chance to secure this coin and make something of it.

I can`t with 11k to be rich but to cover my expenses and have a very small profit
people don't get pos. Let's say it's even 10%. So in a year you get an extra 1100, which you probably won't since you won't be able to hold that long or you will move coins around. Even at 5000 sat you would have made about 20 bucks at today's price. It's a small incentive to keep the coin moving and may be lucrative to heavy hands so be careful with a large percentage of stake.

Im not revealing to much about the further developments yet as it is not my choice to say, however proof of stake is simple, you firstly mine your coins, you hold them for a small amount of time before they start maturing and gaining compound interest (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compound_interest#Compound_Interest).

Well ok, does anyone want to start us off will a ball park figure of what would be a fair amount ? all are welcome to submit numbers, however the larger the more inflation, so think wisely on a percentage, but do not also forgot with pos you also have a minimum stake age and then a maximum stake age which is for how long it gains interest, with blackcoin (by rat4) the reward is 1%, the age minimum is 8 hours and the maximum is unlimited.

Hect0r.

*Grabs a bottle of Whiskey* - Its official, Im crazyer than crazy, I Am Hect0r Baby Cheesy
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:37:19 AM

Hello,

A update from myself for a few of the posts I missed before :

If Hect0r can make this coin PoS and hook it up I am willing to send a nice sized bounty to him also

well if you look here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509173.msg6050454#msg6050454

Ive already had a reward to get this going, I dont need any more, however if you would like to donate this towards the original few in the ipo who got "screwed" then please do (well look at getting this setup sometime, talk to slavo or ipominer etc)

Coins That supported BY Community .. i like this idea but dear all the relation between real\CRPT Community is built over integrity,honesty ,and trust . I real believe in the DEV perhaps he has some special-circumstances that prevent him to be present .""" we have to wait :

IN CASE that he forget a bout the BLTZ the coin he create :

We need to build a trust and honesty through BLTZ Community First.. BY :

1- Collect a bounty that match the IPO to pay the first peoples who trust BLTZ and contribute to  It.

2-identifes new team leaders that can handle it . i think SALVO is the front line battle.

3-Keep -Voting in Diff EXG because Bittrx is ruining the coin
(..Specially MintPAL and there is two Community-GA to Support that ...Here  http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1366.0.html and http://[Suspicious link removed]/forum/index.php?topic=119.0 === If you want to participate PM)

We can wait and see Because trust and honesty is very important factor ,,,,,,,,,,,

look, all is well and good saying this, but in my own mind I do not think he will do anything other than dump his stash, I have put messages this thread and I have pm'ed him and he has not responded to me or others who have requested his attention. the only time ive seen him online is @ 6am the last 2 days and he still will not reply, that tells me exactly what I stated above.

but its coming up to 6am now, so we will wait and see if he responds or even comes online.

The best thing I can say right now on the exchange side is we're (ipominer / slavo) in discussion with exchanges now to make sure this is done correctly, but if other exchange owners / pool owners are here then please again join the irc and you will get the latest developments as they are typed, remember we're (not just me, or the others, but you who is reading this...) changing this, we have a chance to secure this coin and make something of it.

Im not revealing to much about the further developments yet as it is not my choice to say, however proof of stake is simple, you firstly mine your coins, you hold them for a small amount of time before they start maturing and gaining compound interest (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compound_interest#Compound_Interest).

Well ok, does anyone want to start us off will a ball park figure of what would be a fair amount ? all are welcome to submit numbers, however the larger the more inflation, so think wisely on a percentage, but do not also forgot with pos you also have a minimum stake age and then a maximum stake age which is for how long it gains interest, with blackcoin (by rat4) the reward is 1%, the age minimum is 8 hours and the maximum is unlimited.

Hect0r.

.1% Interest for POS. Why? People think Blackcoin can go up so fast with its low interest for POS. If it is an even more ridiculously low amount people will still have an incentive to stake, but they will more importantly see .1% and think it could do even better than Blackcoin.

Minimum stake age: 1 hour. Why? The super low interest will be offset by the super low stake age minimum. People will see that and think it is much more convenient to hold the coin for short periods, encouraging them to stake in between trading or buying and selling.

Boom, 10K satoshi.
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:47:18 AM

Maybe having to keep the wallets open 10 days to stake? every 10 days 1%? Just throwing figures out there.

To get on an exchange like Mintpal we need BTC. I just sent Hect0r 12k Blitz to do as he thinks is necessary to get things rolling. I am willing to help out in the future with more bounties as needed. Lets make this one of the top communities in crypto!
Jeezy911

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:50:14 AM

.001% per decade. Call it BOAS, Bank of America Stake. Kiss

ipominer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 06:43:17 AM

I think the best approach is to offer a reasonable rate of ~5%. Ultra-low and ultra-high rates are gimmicks.

DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:54:11 AM

Right im back,

PoS and multipool that will mine something hot from coinwarz top, and then convert to bitcoins and next to blitz is the most important, that can bring the coin to the top.

+1
i think this 2 points are good.

thanks to TetraHect0rCannabinol and slavo for taking over!!

edit: 5000 blitz from me
Transaction ID: 7d8149b3f85e43fc7ca77cf349078640b3cd564b1caa734f91ae8569025362d4
Hash72

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:08:33 AM

just contacted poloniex exchange about adding blitz, they said it's on their list. Also volume is climbing.
Already i contact them 6 Days ago ...and here is :
said 6 days ago
Also WE ARE for Sure Trust EXG Which Is Honest to it is USERS ...Thanks Please add it

Angela Celeste
said 6 days ago
Hi ,

I will add your coin to Tristan's watch list.  Thank you very much, Angela

Ticket: http://poloniex.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1575

H
said 6 days ago
Thanks Dear We Want to see it Here ...Keep UP the good work

Angela Celeste
said 6 days ago
Hi ,
Smiley Yes, Tristan is taking his time at looking at coins, so I will say that nothing is moving very fast right now! Smiley  Warm Regards, Angela
Ticket: http://poloniex.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1575

But Before we make This coin as (Community - POS BLTZ)...we have to earn their trust back as i said before : no Trust=no community=BLTZ Alone.

ipominer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 07:40:36 AM

Any news is good news, Hash72 Smiley But in general, I'm quite happy with trading BLTZ on Bittrex. I don't see Poloniex as much of a step up, personally, as the volume likely wouldn't change all that much there. MintPal would probably add significant volume, but most other exchanges won't add a lot to BLTZ's volume right now.

Hash72

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:58:34 AM

Any news is good news, Hash72 Smiley But in general, I'm quite happy with trading BLTZ on Bittrex. I don't see Poloniex as much of a step up, personally, as the volume likely wouldn't change all that much there. MintPal would probably add significant volume, but most other exchanges won't add a lot to BLTZ's volume right now.

I agree with you ..we will have significant volume in MintPal ... there is urgent need to build a community that probably vote in without any Encouragement.

Banger42

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:02:33 AM

Blitzcoin MarketCap 150000 $  Shocked

http://coinmarketcap.com/bltz_7.html

Grin
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:19:36 AM

I never received my p2pool bounty....why?

BOUNTY DETECTIVE