Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:08:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ETH pursuing an XRP position in the marketcap?  (Read 550 times)
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:12:36 PM

Maybe we are going to experience a new condition,this is very exciting and interesting. You are correct EtH is going to catch the XRP.Let's see what happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
team87 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:13:43 PM

yes I also think the same as you, actually this is common in the crypto market, so it's not surprising that coins compete with each other in the market including ethereum and Xrp. I believe ethereum will soon regain its rank from Xrp, on the other hand ethereum has great potential and is able to attract many Ico investors because of its platform.
Well, this is a cryptocurrency that is always irregular and cannot be predicted. Ethereum will still remain one of the altcoins that many people are interested in today. Even though the price continues to decline until now at $ 115, I think this is a natural thing. Thank you in advance guys.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:14:13 PM

some time ago before 2019 the ranking position in the coinmarketcap ethereum could reach rank 2 and beat XRP, but it didn't last long and it was only temporary because ethereum too had very high volumes and its unlimited supply made ethereum unable to beat XRP in long time.

team87 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:25:26 PM

I like to watch this competition. Previously, I did not believe that XRP could bypass Ethereum. But now the second week we are seeing XRP on the second line, but I do not believe that this is for a long time. I am sure that ETH will return its position. Since there is a lot of ICO on this coin. It remains only to return the trust of cryptoinvestors and everything will return to normal.
I think so, and ethereum will succeed in taking second place in the CMC ranks. This is only temporary and hopefully things will change soon. With hopes for ethereum prices also experienced a significant increase, at least above $ 200. Keep the spirit. thanks
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:38:40 PM

this is an incredibly strange question, did you get into crypto this year?

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:50:26 PM

In my observation, ETH's market capitalization is getting better. Maybe in the next few days, ETH will catch up and take the 2nd position occupied by XRP. What do you think about this? Please correct my opinion. Thank you in advance.

I think etherum market capitalization is a better progress but we need an equivalent  progress on the activities of the Blockchain technology

Taking second position without a better value would only cause a dip in price
I think etherum constantipople should happen soon
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:37:30 PM

Ethereum and Ripple has been battling for supremacy in the coin market while the king bitcoin is just observing the both of them from it's high perch on the food chain, I believe Ethereum would emerge victorious eventually.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:42:51 PM

In my observation, ETH's market capitalization is getting better. Maybe in the next few days, ETH will catch up and take the 2nd position occupied by XRP. What do you think about this? Please correct my opinion. Thank you in advance.
This year I think 2 coins will share places 2 and 3 , but for me of course the best coin is Ethereum , it's much better and not much dependent on banks like ripple

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
team87 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:52:12 PM

I think etherum market capitalization is a better progress but we need an equivalent  progress on the activities of the Blockchain technology

Taking second position without a better value would only cause a dip in price
I think etherum constantipople should happen soon
That should be the case, I hope ethereum prices will not continue to decline and experience a significant increase. Position or ranking is indeed important, because it is related to capitalization. But prices also have to keep pace with their popularity.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:59:03 PM

the two altcoins continue to fight for second place after bitcoin, their trading volume in the coinmarketcap has only a slight difference in number and their competition is very tight in occupying the second position
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:02:24 PM

It seems to me that the comparison of ETH and XRP is generally not the right situation as a whole. Therefore, I think that the best thing that can be today is of course ETH, we can talk about XRP only for speculation purposes.
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:21:03 PM

Well in my opinion, i would say Eth would surpass this is because of it's use case and also the acceptance of Eth is very high. Most people use it as a means of payment. With time the demand for Eth will increase and this will also increase the value .

▔▔▔▔▔
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:30:10 PM

ETH position in still under the Ripple if only seen from the coinmarketcap. but if seen from its utility, I think that ETH is more used for any transaction, trading or investing the other altcoins. Hence, I may think that the competition of Ripple and ETH is very tight and ETH may replace for the second position next.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:38:48 PM

Ethereum is the reak or the original rank 2 because it is more potential now.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:39:50 PM

The point is not eth catching up and asking the position, the most important is gaining higher volume and the value increasing. That is what investors and traders want to see.
team87 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:02:56 PM

the two altcoins continue to fight for second place after bitcoin, their trading volume in the coinmarketcap has only a slight difference in number and their competition is very tight in occupying the second position
That's what happened until now in the marketcap, I applaud the achievements of XRP which until now still survive with a long enough time in the 2nd position. It seems that Ethereum is decreasing and decreasing continuously I don't know what's going on actually, I hope ethereum will improve quickly.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:39:41 PM

As we can see at the moment, XRP still occupies the 2nd position, ahead of ETH, but this is not the most important event to which attention should be paid, since the overall market situation is negative and Bitcoin has fallen below 3,500 dollars. I very much hope that the market situation will improve and ETH will overtake XRP by market capitalization.

team87 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:00:19 PM

As we can see at the moment, XRP still occupies the 2nd position, ahead of ETH, but this is not the most important event to which attention should be paid, since the overall market situation is negative and Bitcoin has fallen below 3,500 dollars. I very much hope that the market situation will improve and ETH will overtake XRP by market capitalization.
I hope so too, and Ethereum rises again to grow significantly. We know not only that bitcoin has decreased, but ethereum has also decreased below $ 110. I think this has happened to almost all altcoins. The question is whether this situation will continue? And how long? Of course no one knows for sure.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:08:01 PM

I hope so too, and Ethereum rises again to grow significantly. We know not only that bitcoin has decreased, but ethereum has also decreased below $ 110. I think this has happened to almost all altcoins. The question is whether this situation will continue? And how long? Of course no one knows for sure.
in any case, the relative ethereum. Each of us expects an update, which have long been announced, but is postponed due to certain shortcomings. In any case, you need to fix the errors and it will only benefit the platform. I think that ethereum takes the third place temporarily and will be ahead of the ripples soon.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:43:14 PM

Ethereum did some changes in their roadmap. Also there are important news about Constantinople hardfork. I think that it will be activated in February for sure. Ethereum has one of the best teams in blockchain. Do you really believe that they have some problem with update? Wink I think they made this delay as they just wanted to do this
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: