Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ETH pursuing an XRP position in the marketcap?  (Read 550 times)
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:22:40 PM

It has already taken the second spot back and I mean Ether deserves to be the best altcoin on the market. I hope that XRP will be replaced by a much better altcoin like EOS, LTC or NEO in the nearest future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:11:09 PM

I saw this post but was waiting to reply when ETH eventually takes back the second position on cmc. Well in my own opinion, it's not all about market capitalization, it's high time we started looking at development and products to foster real life use cases and hence adoption mainstream.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:37:36 PM

As I said before, Ethereum and Ripple are very close in terms of market capitalization and I think that in the next six months we will be able to observe that Ethereum and Ripple will continue to fight for the second place.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:04:33 AM

yes, etherum has managed to beat the ripple, even yesterday experienced a good increase. but from last night, Tehran fell again even now at $ 138. I hope that yesterday's increase was not just a bounce.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:14:54 AM

As I said before, Ethereum and Ripple are very close in terms of market capitalization and I think that in the next six months we will be able to observe that Ethereum and Ripple will continue to fight for the second place.

This struggle will now last for a long time, especially it will be persistent during the bull market, but I do not think that Ethereum will lose, the team of the project is very strong

ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:48:31 AM

Last week rally was lead by ETH where it break the 160$ mark and hit 165$ before a sudden dump and it it was back to 130+$ level but while market is consolidating XRP began to move its price upward this is due to XRP's listing in coinbase this may add volume to xrp and can fight to ETH again in 2nd spot.

iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:21:37 AM

And it happened, now ethereum returns to second place. Indeed, we see the market realization of ethereum before it is very good and after that it goes down again with the participation of other altcoins. Of course Bitcoin also affects this.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:25:57 AM

And it happened, now ethereum returns to second place. Indeed, we see the market realization of ethereum before it is very good and after that it goes down again with the participation of other altcoins. Of course Bitcoin also affects this.

Some days Eth has a good market capitalization and is higher than XRP, and now it's still on top, but the XRP movement seems unpredictable and market capitalization is almost catching up. Competition seems to be more exciting and this will be a moment that we cannot guess, for sure these two coins will catch up with each other and get a lot of support.
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:48:56 AM

In my opinion, the coinmarketcap rating is not very important, I mean between ETH and XRP, basically the two coins have advantages and disadvantages, but my opinion about ETH is certainly far superior to XRP both in terms of coins and platforms so don't hesitate with the potential owned by this ETH.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:53:51 AM

Yes, competition between XRP and ETH has occurred since the end of 2018. At that time Ethereum had dropped to number 3 and was replaced by XRP coins. This is quite interesting because if Ethereum returns to dinomer 2, the price of Ethereum will be pumped again. And now it happens this week that Ethereum is pumping again even though the price is still low.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 07:06:28 AM

Presently ETH is back in the second position but ripple on the other hand is a capable coin and I'm sure it might beat ETH someday unless Ethereum take another turn of mass adoption

Shakreen

Activity: 80
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:17:47 AM

I think the possibility that this could happen is ETH has the second largest capitalist, so that the ETH community will not accept if their 2nd position is replaced by XRP ... graphically the ETH price has been the lowest in 2018/2019 ... maybe ETH will make a breakthrough in the future
Mac_Doson

Activity: 105
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:19:19 AM

In my opinion  Both of these altcoins are good and compete with each other in the market for coin capitalization, but if I choose I might prefer ethereum rather than XRP, this is because etheteum has many uses, especially in trading coins and tokens needed by most site trading, so I will only invest in ethereum so that it will be widely used in investment and other trade uses.

Thus, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the price of Ethereum can reduce its value in the shorter term. However, in the longer term, you can be positive that the price of Ethereum would increase. You can convert ETH to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates.

I will still choose Ethereum because most of the values of the ICO campaign are based on Ethereum. That is still higher than. And I still think of it as next to Bitcoin. We should not be affected by how the coin stamp market flows. Actually there are times when the value will go down but will recover in time. What's important is that they are still on the market.
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:28:54 AM

yes, both of these coins attract the attention of most of the coin holders, seeing that XRP has shifted ETH in second place but now ETH has regained XRP rankings and it is proven that ETH deserves to be the second best altcoin besides Bitcoin.
Mishael

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:28:05 AM

Indeed, both of these coins are able to attract the attention of many people and developments that are so fast happening. In a while, they changed positions and they were still continuing, and the community was getting stronger and more enthusiastic to keep their coins to be valuable.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:56:32 AM

ETH already at number 2 in marketcap, and there is a bad news about ETH, after it starting to climb last week, but right now it is dropping again.
Perhaps it disappointing many people because they already had hope that the market is getting better but it falling again.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐