Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DESICO IS A SCAM  (Read 10520 times)
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:38:29 PM

As far as I remember, this is not the first project that leaves bounty hunters in this way!
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 12:50:14 PM

As far as I remember, this is not the first project that leaves bounty hunters in this way!

There's a lot of it, and they have one reason to another, but this is the first time I read ICO turned STO then denying bounty hunters payment and claim they are legit, any project that does not keep their promise is a scam, they are full of deceit hope they will not become successful or many ICO will follow their bad example.

tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:53:23 PM

what a scam! I participated in bounty campaign and now I will receive nothing.... this is really a not correct behaviour... I really hope they will fail into mud soon!
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:34:34 PM

Yeah, I can not believe Desico is SCAM. It seemed like a well-organized project in which it was tempting to invest. Bounty campaigns were even more tempting. It is disappointing to take part in this campaign for 11 weeks, and then find out that it is SCAM. Unfortunately, other projects that looked good, like Kepler and Elisia, are SCAM. Not always rigorous research gets rid of SCAM projects. We have to face reality and move on.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 02:42:18 PM

Yeah, I can not believe Desico is SCAM. It seemed like a well-organized project in which it was tempting to invest. Bounty campaigns were even more tempting. It is disappointing to take part in this campaign for 11 weeks, and then find out that it is SCAM. Unfortunately, other projects that looked good, like Kepler and Elisia, are SCAM. Not always rigorous research gets rid of SCAM projects. We have to face reality and move on.
Today there is a lot of information about this company, but in most cases it contradicts itself. Based on this, we can say for sure that the company is not going to pay anyone for the work, But the development of the project will probably continue.
ibrahim160994

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:53:24 PM

As a bounty hunter, I was very disappointed with this project, the Desico team did not respect us, if they failed ico, they should stop the campaign,
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:58:34 PM

That's sad, i spent a lot of time for their campaigns. Bounty and airdrop  tasks. But nevermind, there are a lot of cool projects!
taisaoem1380
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:00:27 PM

They changed their mind. If it's true, everyone should support them. Help this project grow.
 Grin Grin Grin
(Excerpt from their admin)

Dear bounty participants,

After discussions with all parties the possible ways to reward bounty participants we have prepared a procedure that would allow to claim DESI tokens:

✅Invoice. Since DESI is a security token, bounty participants will be required to submit their invoices to DESICO. We will provide you with the draft of the invoice.

✅KYC. The Know Your Customer (KYC) system is a must. The KYC system will be opened during the STO. The exact dates for KYC for bounty participants will be announced.

✅Distribution. The tokens will be distributed within 30 days after the end of the token sale.

✅Stake count. We will count the stakes until 21st of January 2019 and you will be able to see the equivalent in DESI tokens in the file that we will share with you.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:13:40 PM

Lot of good investment and good ico that i've already know get scammed same as desico I don't what is the point because at the beginning of the project was perfectly good and same as their presentation.

erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:19:24 PM

Lucky I was not able to.continue joining bounty campaigns with this project. At first I really believe on this one and thinking that the project has a good team. However, since I was also having some hectic schedules I failed to work with them. Now that news came that the project was scam, I was a little bit happy that I did not become part of it.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:33:56 PM

The guys have news, I advise you to look in their group, as far as I understand, these guys decided to give some tokens to their bounty hunters, so look at all the same. I think that this information may please you.
a fool and his money ...

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:51:14 PM

The guys have news, I advise you to look in their group, as far as I understand, these guys decided to give some tokens to their bounty hunters, so look at all the same. I think that this information may please you.
They say they have come up with a way to pay for the work. But at the same time, the reward is still not counted. Doesn't it seem strange to you? Is it a drag on time?
ishirut009

Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 03:11:15 AM

The rate at which team are manipulating bounty hunters is so alarming, how can you explain this

This is a post from desico team after bounty hunters have worked for 11 good weeks
If you are doubtful about this post please watch this YouTube video from DESICO CEO
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=desico+bounty

Ingrida Willems DESICO Community Manager:
Dear participants of DESICO bounty,

As you all know DESICO was aiming to carry out an ICO followed by all its components, including Bounty campaigns. The crypto markets in 2018 clearly showed that ICOs have failed their mission. The ICO process is full of fake identities and scamming. The biggest majority of utility tokens never bring profit to investors after the listing. Companies used ICOs as a fund-raising mechanism, not because their tokenomics needed a utility token. That’s why most of the utility tokens issued are below their initial capitalization.

Anticipating the situation of fake promises in ICO model, DESICO made a decision to switch from ICO to Security token offering (STO). STO is a strictly regulated offering that provides investors with ability to invest in tokenized securities. Investors need to pass KYC and AML procedures along with provision of proof of their identity, residence address as well as indication of their income source. Current regulation across the globe does not provide possibility to issue and/or distribute security tokens if they were not paid for.

DESICO decided to be fair to people who participated in its bounty campaigns by admitting the failure of ICO process. DESI token is a security token. Therefore, DESI security tokens cannot and will be not distributed to bounty participants. We will also not issue and distribute utility tokens that will have no value in the market.

We are grateful to each of you who took part in campaigns and spread  the message about benefits of security tokens. We express our sincere apologies to all participants. We believe that the efforts that all of you and DESICO put into spreading the word will still contribute positively to stabilization of overall crypto market.

DESICO team

It is high time will reject injustice from all team manipulating bounty hunters.

ohh my, i got manipulated too by desico as a bounty hunter, its a shame i couldn't identify them as a scam before. That's why right now, its okay to do few bounty that is genuine, atleast i am sure that they will pay me when the ico turns good. Desico is just a waste of time. lesson learned though.

Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:25:43 AM

They will be hounded by bounty hunters whom they refuse payment and any project they create will not get support because they did not know that bounty hunters are also investors, and if there's a new investor I'm pretty sure they will see this threads and discussions for reference.

magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:29:48 AM

More and more projects claiming to raise funds as a result of ICO are not fulfilling their obligations to bounty hunters.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:20:14 AM

Don't tell me this is real about them upon the whole kyc they requested for, imagain those stupid project rejected my ID saying it's not qualified for the kyc, am glad I never dropped more of my ID. I also noticed those projects always worried about kyc is always fishy to me.
In this ICO project, many documents of my friends who tried to pass the KYC check at DESICO were rejected. Therefore, I argue that the verification of KYC, if it is not carried out at the initial stage of the project, is aimed at not paying the tokens to bounty hunters. The ICO DESICO team used various combinations of fraudulent activities and therefore this project should not be completed successfully. It is necessary to make every effort so that such projects do not appear in the future.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:22:38 AM

The rate at which team are manipulating bounty hunters is so alarming, how can you explain this

This is a post from desico team after bounty hunters have worked for 11 good weeks
If you are doubtful about this post please watch this YouTube video from DESICO CEO

As you all know DESICO was aiming to carry out an ICO followed by all its components, including Bounty campaigns. The crypto markets in 2018 clearly showed that ICOs have failed their mission. The ICO process is full of fake identities and scamming. The biggest majority of utility tokens never bring profit to investors after the listing. Companies used ICOs as a fund-raising mechanism, not because their tokenomics needed a utility token. That’s why most of the utility tokens issued are below their initial capitalization.

Anticipating the situation of fake promises in ICO model, DESICO made a decision to switch from ICO to Security token offering (STO). STO is a strictly regulated offering that provides investors with ability to invest in tokenized securities. Investors need to pass KYC and AML procedures along with provision of proof of their identity, residence address as well as indication of their income source. Current regulation across the globe does not provide possibility to issue and/or distribute security tokens if they were not paid for.

DESICO decided to be fair to people who participated in its bounty campaigns by admitting the failure of ICO process. DESI token is a security token. Therefore, DESI security tokens cannot and will be not distributed to bounty participants. We will also not issue and distribute utility tokens that will have no value in the market.

We are grateful to each of you who took part in campaigns and spread  the message about benefits of security tokens. We express our sincere apologies to all participants. We believe that the efforts that all of you and DESICO put into spreading the word will still contribute positively to stabilization of overall crypto market.

DESICO team

It is high time will reject injustice from all team manipulating bounty hunters.

At first sight I already suspected this desico project will be a big scam. Well, we bounty hunters not just going to do some thing here, we can turn the table and bring down desico as we advertise project in the market.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:59:19 AM

DESICO team

Why part take on a project like this if you can find more promising projects in the market? Don't you ever study first before joining? Well honestly I am not prone to scam as I find the most promising ICO's at the moment.

Olatunjex (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:20:35 AM

DESICO team

Why part take on a project like this if you can find more promising projects in the market? Don't you ever study first before joining? Well honestly I am not prone to scam as I find the most promising ICO's at the moment.
Nobody is perfect when it comes to choosing bounty campaign, it is nothing but luck when your hardwork is rewarded, i will give you one example,
Envion raised $100M and the bounty pool is 2% of total raised, the project couldn't continue bcos of a greedy ceo and it failed who will predict that a project which raised that much will fail and bounty hunters will work for vain.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Olatunjex (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:23:05 AM

Don't tell me this is real about them upon the whole kyc they requested for, imagain those stupid project rejected my ID saying it's not qualified for the kyc, am glad I never dropped more of my ID. I also noticed those projects always worried about kyc is always fishy to me.
In this ICO project, many documents of my friends who tried to pass the KYC check at DESICO were rejected. Therefore, I argue that the verification of KYC, if it is not carried out at the initial stage of the project, is aimed at not paying the tokens to bounty hunters. The ICO DESICO team used various combinations of fraudulent activities and therefore this project should not be completed successfully. It is necessary to make every effort so that such projects do not appear in the future.
Yesterday the community manager has updated bounty participants that desico will pay but participants will have to send invoice and pass kyc which is understandable, hope they will fulfill their promise this time around.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: