Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DESICO IS A SCAM  (Read 10515 times)
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:35:53 PM

It is quite unimaginable to see a project that claims to be regulated, yet found wanting of trust. My thought has always been that if a project is truly regulated, it should have a high level of trust in the the mind of investors,but the case seem to be different with some so projects. They are not regulated, yet they claim they are. Nothing to show for the backings of SEC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:08:36 AM

A lot of bad reviews about the project, but in the beginning he showed himself to be of high quality and most importantly profitable. Yes, most likely no longer receive profits from him and he uses the investment of gullible people.

That's the point, they was focused only on the profit, but they forgot thanks to who they was able to collect this profit. Every project should take care of supporters, not treat them as something that you can throw away at any time without consequences.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:35:00 PM

Has the situation  with desico bounty rewards  been clarified?
Did they pay to bounty hunters appropriate remuneration ?
That was outrageous issue what they wanted to do I hope it was resolved!

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:49:41 PM

All these projects have really dealt with hunters. It's just so bad that after months of hardwork, either the team come up with ugly stories about payment or they turn to insulting hunters.
Chomsy
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:51:50 PM

Has the situation  with desico bounty rewards  been clarified?
Did they pay to bounty hunters appropriate remuneration ?
That was outrageous issue what they wanted to do I hope it was resolved!

They are not the only ones ooo.. Many of such project now. Admin for one I recently participated in is raining insults upon insults on hunters on the telegram group. How will such person make heaven? Chai..
Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:56:04 PM

Sound like was really bad if they actualy a exit scam project, lucky i not participate at their bounty program. To much failed or scam ICO on 2018-2019 because the populer of cryptocurrency market.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
adamvp

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:37:30 PM

Is Desico proven scam? Or did they maybe pay bounty workers for work done?
This whole case is big shame for they and it is very  sad  what happened!

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:26:01 PM

Desico proved itself a long time ago as a scam when they did not pay to the bounty hunters and didn’t even pay the bounty manager. I already knew at this time that this was a scam
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:56:07 PM

The rate at which team are manipulating bounty hunters is so alarming, how can you explain this

This is a post from desico team after bounty hunters have worked for 11 good weeks
If you are doubtful about this post please watch this YouTube video from DESICO CEO
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=desico+bounty

Ingrida Willems DESICO Community Manager:
Dear participants of DESICO bounty,

As you all know DESICO was aiming to carry out an ICO followed by all its components, including Bounty campaigns. The crypto markets in 2018 clearly showed that ICOs have failed their mission. The ICO process is full of fake identities and scamming. The biggest majority of utility tokens never bring profit to investors after the listing. Companies used ICOs as a fund-raising mechanism, not because their tokenomics needed a utility token. That’s why most of the utility tokens issued are below their initial capitalization.

Anticipating the situation of fake promises in ICO model, DESICO made a decision to switch from ICO to Security token offering (STO). STO is a strictly regulated offering that provides investors with ability to invest in tokenized securities. Investors need to pass KYC and AML procedures along with provision of proof of their identity, residence address as well as indication of their income source. Current regulation across the globe does not provide possibility to issue and/or distribute security tokens if they were not paid for.

DESICO decided to be fair to people who participated in its bounty campaigns by admitting the failure of ICO process. DESI token is a security token. Therefore, DESI security tokens cannot and will be not distributed to bounty participants. We will also not issue and distribute utility tokens that will have no value in the market.

We are grateful to each of you who took part in campaigns and spread  the message about benefits of security tokens. We express our sincere apologies to all participants. We believe that the efforts that all of you and DESICO put into spreading the word will still contribute positively to stabilization of overall crypto market.

DESICO team

It is high time will reject injustice from all team manipulating bounty hunters.

This situation is prevalent in the crypto community. Project developers often seek for Cheap marketing services through bounty hunters but after these tasks they subtly scam them. I think the best way to handle these issues is to avoid bounties conducted by these cheats and join only bounties from reputable managers, that is the only way to save yourself of the stress and time
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:59:46 PM

Anticipating the situation of fake promises in ICO model, DESICO made a decision to switch from ICO to Security token offering (STO). STO is a strictly regulated offering that provides investors with ability to invest in tokenized securities. Investors need to pass KYC and AML procedures along with provision of proof of their identity, residence address as well as indication of their income source. Current regulation across the globe does not provide possibility to issue and/or distribute security tokens if they were not paid for.

Put to the aside your anger and disappointment of not getting paid and look at the quote.
It clearly shows the inability to distribute the Security tokens and it has legit legal reasons. I wonder how other STOs which are using bounty hunters will deal with this.

Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:57:21 PM

Its very sad that Desico has turned out that way. You  just cant believe it that through all these hardwork and dedication, Desico treated bounty hunters badly. I'm wondering how other STOs will treat bounty hunters too.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:01:41 PM

Who is the bounty manager of Desico? I have heard this campaign on my friends at telegram but I don`t even participate with their ICO or bounty. Well, I think this should be placed at scam thread so that people here in this community will be informed that desico is a scam project.
Until now, there is no yet a utopia regarding with ICO projects. I am upset with this kind of act, hunters are pitiful.

Greatchu

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:26:26 AM

The truth is i don't like desico project because of how they behave with investors ,they are not straight and they always keep people on shadows ,I heard they end up cheating bounty hunters too

Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:28:38 AM

The truth is i don't like desico project because of how they behave with investors ,they are not straight and they always keep people on shadows ,I heard they end up cheating bounty hunters too

They are not listed in Coinmarketcap yet, I don't care about this project, my only concern is another comes along and do the same thing to the community, I support people for marking this project scam, he can't do this to the community and get away with it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
mazdafunsun

Merit: 123

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:25:27 PM

They are not listed in Coinmarketcap yet, I don't care about this project, my only concern is another comes along and do the same thing to the community, I support people for marking this project scam, he can't do this to the community and get away with it.

Get your facts straight, they are going to pay their bounty participants in FIAT. How many projects you have seen who have done that ?
They did not know the laws before they started but they stepped up and paid at least in fiat not in securities.

adamvp

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:07:42 PM

This situation is prevalent in the crypto community. Project developers often seek for Cheap marketing services through bounty hunters but after these tasks they subtly scam them. I think the best way to handle these issues is to avoid bounties conducted by these cheats and join only bounties from reputable managers, that is the only way to save yourself of the stress and time
Yes, Desico bounty was one of the most demanding bounties..

I am more and more disappointed by the crypto-community, there was  many scams where scammers did not suffer the consequences... And community just forgot about these case sooner or later...

And about Desico as investment - my friend told me it looks very worryingly so I think anyone willing to invest in Desico, in any way, should keep the extreme caution!

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:54:36 PM

These people (team) who named their project Desico, are still out their peddling their project and other scam projects along side. It is better they are stopped and brought to book.
I thought I could still trust them at a point, but I discovered that they are pure scammers. I just pity those who are  falling victim of such project.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:35:38 PM

Yes, Desico bounty was one of the most demanding bounties..

I am more and more disappointed by the crypto-community, there was  many scams where scammers did not suffer the consequences... And community just forgot about these case sooner or later...

And about Desico as investment - my friend told me it looks very worryingly so I think anyone willing to invest in Desico, in any way, should keep the extreme caution!
They are not willing to invest in desico and the fact the desico team was only getting the small funds from its crowdsale and it didn't meet what already expected by so many people and this time it's dead.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
adamvp

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:30:26 AM

there is no activity on their telegram, my friends getting banned for asking question

Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:37:06 AM

Desico is a very bad project from bad teams,I've not heard of a single good comment about the project and they never did send out rewards to all participants and if you make complains on telegram you will be blocked

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: